Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya (79662 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Sammyblack87: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
aspirebig:
This simply shows how far our moral values have eroded.

We have a long way to go.....
Which long way to go? Dat na wen d way/road never end... Nigeria road/way don end my brother... Just forget am...
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Emmadoc: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
heendrix:
If you comot Agidi(strong head) and food from Benue

The rest are refuse dump materials....Dem no dey get sense starting from the Governor. Shey u now see those Tiv people ehn, lemme not talk sad

Your real father
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Tochj(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
That's the world we live in dear.
They reward fantasy carried away by fantasy.
Hard work is never rewarded
That's why criminals are getting chieftaincy titles in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by bluefilm: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sorry my dear.

Our values have gone to the dogs.

These useless people are now honoring kiddwaya because kiddwàya went to the big brother house and fûcked someone's daughter.

They are so proud for such a sterling performance and achievement.

That is our world today.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by afonha(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
We learn to value our National heroes if want to keep winning.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Lexicon123: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
I agree with her completely. Misplaced priority. We're proud of you Francisca!!!

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by jimter44(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
With our people honouring such people instead of people that bring laurels, this country will not move forward.

4 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Snakedoctor1: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
owukpa:
Super Falcons player, Francisca Ordega, has lashed at the people of Benue State for not celebrating her enough.

Ordega said she was disappointed that after making Benue people proud for over ten years, they didn’t accord her the kind of honour they gave BBNaija ex-housemate, Kiddwaya on Friday.

Ordega said, “Hmmm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past ten years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Does that mean I am not love/love by my own people? Just curios and some people will be asking what you are giving back to the society or your state really? Or sit it because I am a woman. I see you all oo wow and mind you don’t come here and sit rubbish.”

"Hummm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past 10years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Dose that mean am not loved/love by my own people?? Just curious...and some people will be asking what are you giving back to the society your state really Or Orisit because am a Woman? see all of you ohhhhhhh... Wow and mind you don't come here and spit rubbish cos I will give you back.. Privacy Share to Story"

Her post attracted some PDP loyalists who are currently dragging her on social media.

Meanwhile, IDOMA VOICE recalled that Ordega was alongside Ogenyi Onazi honoured last week by the Benue State Government.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/super-falcons-player-francisca-ordega-blasts-benue-people-for-not-honourng-her-like-kiddwaya.html

The Tivs are in the majority in your state
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by MorningStar233: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don't mind the jobless and idle people...they are just patching for small change...Idiots
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by MorningStar233: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
Na she sabi sad

Since she is so desperate for Honor, she should partake in next year's BBN and nak a male Contestant..

I am sure Benue People will troop out to honor her then...Benue People wey like fvck pass food grin

In their mind, Kiddwaya has represented the Benue People well by fucking that girl well in the housegrin
You are mad ooo, even u like sex...

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by aspirebig: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sammyblack87:
Which long way to go? Dat na wen d way/road never end... Nigeria road/way don end my brother... Just forget am...

So is better too honour BBN attendant of few weeks over a hardworking sportswoman of over a decade?

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by tioyoung(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
owukpa:
Super Falcons player, Francisca Ordega, has lashed at the people of Benue State for not celebrating her enough.

Ordega said she was disappointed that after making Benue people proud for over ten years, they didn’t accord her the kind of honour they gave BBNaija ex-housemate, Kiddwaya on Friday.

Ordega said, “Hmmm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past ten years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Does that mean I am not love/love by my own people? Just curios and some people will be asking what you are giving back to the society or your state really? Or sit it because I am a woman. I see you all oo wow and mind you don’t come here and sit rubbish.”

"Hummm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past 10years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Dose that mean am not loved/love by my own people?? Just curious...and some people will be asking what are you giving back to the society your state really Or Orisit because am a Woman? see all of you ohhhhhhh... Wow and mind you don't come here and spit rubbish cos I will give you back.. Privacy Share to Story"

Her post attracted some PDP loyalists who are currently dragging her on social media.

Meanwhile, IDOMA VOICE recalled that Ordega was alongside Ogenyi Onazi honoured last week by the Benue State Government.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/super-falcons-player-francisca-ordega-blasts-benue-people-for-not-honourng-her-like-kiddwaya.html
owukpa:

owukpa:

2morrow they will blame Saka fr nt playing for nigeria
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by chaloskyx: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
thats why talents flee from Nigeria to other nations who would appreciate your contribution to their nation.....if you have the chance to leave this country do so especially if you are talented dont let such talents go to waste render them to other nations that would acknowledge you...............Bleep NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by omohlexy: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
But you didn't have sex on national TV na. You know your Benue people love sex. It's your fault you were not honored.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by asatemple(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Grace differs
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Holak: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
The funny thing is that all those supporting Ordega and condemning those honoring Kiddwaya are not going to stage a rally to celebrate Ordega and others they feel deserve it. They just continue talking until the next BBN show, they carry on again. That is also our problem. The reason also we are not actively participating in politics, rather we criticize those who are there and call it dirty game. You can only change the world by taking a action.

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Maychel(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
And those people that voted and still honoured kiddwaya will still come under ur social media handle to beg for money
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Tersue: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
This life no balance at all my sister.Laslas na people wey The chuk girls hands for yash wey people the celebrate ooooh.God we celebrate you no mind them.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by divineappo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
foolish and jobless people
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Godbless3(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
You didn't advertise nude i guess thats why our heroes past are in vain.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by JohnNU(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
Na she sabi sad

Since she is so desperate for Honor, she should partake in next year's BBN and nak a male Contestant..

I am sure Benue People will troop out to honor her then...Benue People wey like fvck pass food grin

In their mind, Kiddwaya has represented the Benue People well by fucking that girl well in the housegrin
You are not serious, what about your people dont they like fvck too?

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by OJILLEX(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
This comment reminds me of the elder brother of the prodigal son�

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by foreshore(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
owukpa:

Na so my Sister
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Dayvidblue: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
This corn-tree na wa O!

Well, what can I say, that is what you get when abnormalities become normalcy.

HenryDion:
What do you expect? We live in a country where creativity is not recognized. Stupidity, on the other hand, is endorsed, celebrated, and worshiped.

When countries are racing for the next big brain, perhaps someone who can break the great technological filter, or maybe the next Nikola tesla.

It's either we're wasting our life with useless reality shows, tribal wars and sars. Nigeria is like a sinking ship, and your aim should be to escape. Being called a Nigerian alone puts my life at risk in some countries.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by jaxxy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
daddytime:
One of my very best of Nigerian patriots.

No just worry yourself at all, we the few sanes adore and appreciate you and your likes to no end.

Your labors of love and patriotism aren't lost on us at all.

#EndMisplacedPriorities

Don’t blame the citizens alone blame the NFA, Govt for how the treat these people. Bbn treats their own with value based on the level of franchise. Look at ultimate love nobody gives a damn about them like that. This is besides the fact Kidd’s billionaire dad is loved in benue.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Rotji(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
But honestly, is it not shameful for grown men and women to roll out traditional drums and dances just to welcome a Big Brother housemate?! One that didn't even make the finals not to talk of winning?!

Nigerian youths, people and government have lost it a long time ago, and until we get our priorities right we will continue to remain where we are, no growth, no progress, no development.

We seem to know some good leaders, but we'll rather use our resources and time to vote for Big Brother and allow those who don't know right to vote for our leaders. Then tomorrow we'll come to social media to hashtag this or that.

Really unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by emmyN(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
I dislike it when people are quick to throw the gender card when things don't go their way. Common with the female folks. You are asking for too much when you want to be given special recognition simply because you own a pair of boobs and vagina. People should learn to know their place. The era of gender discrimination is far from us, only with the exception of the core north (they need religious exorcism).

On the topic, if she is not trying to whip up public sentiments, she should know that they both represent different industries and the shenanigans and fanfare found in one may not be in the other.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by wildikeman(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
daddytime:
One of my very best of Nigerian patriots.

No just worry yourself at all, we the few sanes adore and appreciate you and your likes to no end.

Your labors of love and patriotism aren't lost on us at all.

#EndMisplacedPriorities

Listen to this song

It seems today

That all you see

Is violence on movies

And SEX ON TV...

But where are the good old fashion values

On which we truly rely
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by SexytorresE(f): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shut up there ! Envy won’t take u no where , this is kid time be happy and stop dragging benue people. Other states welcomed other HMs lik this and no one complained , but because benue people are always good at envying their very own , u couldn’t even hide it but come to social media to open ur mouth waaah! And talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by SexytorresE(f): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don’t be mind her
emmyN:
I dislike it when people are quick to throw the gender card when things don't go their way. Common with the female folks. You are asking for too much when you want to be given special recognition simply because you own a pair of boobs and vagina. People should learn to know their place. The era of gender discrimination is far from us, only with the exception of the core north (they need religious exorcism).

On the topic, if she is not trying to whip up public sentiments, she should know that they both represent different industries and the shenanigans and fanfare found in one may not be in the other.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Ayo2004: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Benue people too like money....if Adenuga go there,Dem go hail am pas their own pikin sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.