Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? (5482 Views)

Photos Of Nigeria's Finest twins, Charly Boy's Stylish Grandchildren / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by henry007(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2007
Thinking of getting a brand new car without much income.Try d new king in the auto market, 'GEELY'.Any geely owners around?Like to know more about ur experience with Geely Cars
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by kaypun(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2007
you can spread payment for 48 months. Not sure of quality.
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by sojioguns(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
The most important thing about the cars is: they are brand spanking new! That is good enough for me. Plus the Chinese are really good at making stuff. how many years do you actually want to drive a car?
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by kaypun(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
What about the second hand value?
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by sojioguns(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
Why do you bother? You buy a brand new car and use it for 2 years, then sell it for a good price. The truth is: every car depreciates as you use it.

1 Like

Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by Phiry(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2007
I have not been having good experience with Chinese products.
If I have my way I'll opt for other makers but definitely not Korean.

Look at the Geely cars, they look like toys and quite cheap.
Cheap is not always good you know? There is something
that makes a product expensive. It's like comparing a nokia
with a close competitor, or a Benz or BMW with a Japanese.
Remember that the recall of Chinese toys from US recently.
China products? Please beware

I prefer to buy a second hand of a better brand than buy new of
these flashy things. I'm speaking from personal experience.
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by sojioguns(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2007
Different people with different values. I always want to drive a new car. I dont need some extra or luxury stuff, not yet. So any car that is durable for at least 2 years with good drive, fuel economy and sweet a/c is good enough for me for now.
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by akindny: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2007
Hi,
1; HYRA motors as a company is a good thing, cos it helps Nigerian to get a new car.
2; TI think the cars are affordable not cheap, cos there is a difference between both
3; at the price of between 1.5 M to 1.9 M for a new car is good
4 ; I also learnt that they now have luxury car's with 4 air bag, 6 co changer, GPS, leather seat, auto transmission

now i drive one that is why i can say what am saying, i drive a Gelly CK 1.3GL

1 Like

Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by grillade4u: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2009
HI ur car looks good, am thinking the geely way and will like to know pls how much the CK cost. thanks
Re: 'geely Cars' Hyra Motors,chinese Finest? by DAYOODS(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
akindny:
Hi,
1; HYRA motors as a company is a good thing, cos it helps Nigerian to get a new car.
2; TI think the cars are affordable not cheap, cos there is a difference between both
3; at the price of between 1.5 M to 1.9 M for a new car is good
4 ; I also learnt that they now have luxury car's with 4 air bag, 6 co changer, GPS, leather seat, auto transmission

now i drive one that is why i can say what am saying, i drive a Gelly CK 1.3GL

I bro please I currently drive geeky Ck, 2011 and I want to fix the air condition .please do you know anybody who can do it . please quote me thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? / Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic / Can You Identify The Owner Of These Phone Numbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.