Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. (3917 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Susily:

SARS kills unarmed civilians. If you suspect someone of fraud, you take him to court for trial and not kill him at the spot

There is no excuse for SARS killings. Even a SUSPECTED CRIMINAL has presumption of INNOCENCE Until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction

There is no excuse for SARS killings. Stop supporting their evil
my good man, I am not supporting any evil here, what I am supporting is the NPF because they are doing a good job given how the security issues in Nigeria are, Fraudsters are the bane of Modern Nigeria and the sooner they are all brought to justice one way or another the better for all of us collectively, any police man who assaults an innocent citizen should be made to face the law. But we should not ban SARS, it's crazy for Nigerian youths to want to ban SARS all because they want to look hip and trendy, we all know that SARS do not assault or intimidate elderly Nigerians, but why is that? It's because elderly Nigerians like the parents of most of these protesters are very law abiding but their wards have become unlawful because of hip hop and Rap.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Susily:

SARS kills unarmed civilians. If you suspect someone of fraud, you take him to court for trial and not kill him at the spot

There is no excuse for SARS killings. Even a SUSPECTED CRIMINAL has presumption of INNOCENCE Until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction

There is no excuse for SARS killings. Stop supporting their evil
yes I agree with you that is why Sars needs to be rehabilitated instead of banned outrightly, banning SARS won't stop police brutality.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
ghettochild:

You are very stupid.. May Sars finish all ur family
thank you
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by EndYahoo: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to appeal to the Federal Government and the Nigerian security agencies to please as a matter of urgency start the arrest and prosecution of all EndSars protesters as they are being used by criminals and cultists to cause civil riots in the country that will in turn lead to the total disintegration of this great country, that is why I am using this medium to appeal to the Nigerian Police and Army to begin massive mobilization of their units to go out into the society and clamp down on these guys as they are being sponsored by Jihadists, Burna Boy and Davido for example are members of cult groups and they are using this protest as a guise to sabotage the country and spoil the mind of the youth towards law enforcement and this is a terrorist plot. The government of This administration should not sit idle and allow this protest continue they should start the mass arrest of youths after they are arrested and quarantined they can be rehabilitated but I want to admonish the government not to use too much force the Security outfits should be mandated to use as much minimal force as much as possible but the protesters should be arrested asap. And the government should prosecute Burna Boy and Davido for being members of cult groups even wizkid and the rest of them, failure to do this will result in the total disintegration of Nigeria. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You have made a valid point. Though sentimental but very valid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
meetme01:
https://www.nairaland.com/6172391/hezbollah-sponsoring-endsars-campaign-through#6172391.18

You are all wasting your time. The guy is a fool, a troll and a mother fucker who god of iron will punish and the blood of the deceased will hunt him/her till eternity.

If you loose your only son to a happy trigger policeman, you will understand the pain of Kolade's mum and wife.

If you loose your only child a happy trigger policeman just because the way he dress or look. You will understand the cry of Kazeem's mother.

This is not the ime to joke or troll with people's life. If you don't have any iota respect and conscience for the dead and breaved, don't add or spring up their pains.

You can only understand what is going on if you have lost a close relative, friend or folk to these happy trigger policeman called SARS.

I lost my father to Yahoo boys that are been sponsored by Hezbollah, so personally I want to see justice served and these criminals arrested. My heart goes out to all the innocent victims of police brutality in Nigeria but this does not mean that we should scrap the police.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndYahoo:
You have made a valid point. Though sentimental but very valid
thank you, I will try to be more non sentimental.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Propsvilla(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, but how well did you know your friend? How sure are you he was not involved in Fraud or other criminal activities offline and online? Never say never and don't vouch for anybody.
I never wanted to contribute on this ur useless post. But if the friend lets assume is into fraud or crime does it give room to extra judicial killing. I taught you went to school? Why are you reasoning like a nursery School drop out
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shawl001:
The Truth will always prevail, no matter what.
I know God will grant the FG wisdom to make the right decision, concerning this whole mess.
thank you my good man, may God bless you, this is what the youths should be saying and praying for.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Propsvilla:

I never wanted to contribute on this ur useless post. But if the friend lets assume is into fraud or crime does it give room to extra judicial killing. I taught you went to school? Why are you reasoning like a nursery School drop out
thank you, you are right, the police do not have any right to kill people extra judicially and I strongly condemn extra judicial killings of any kind, but you have to realize that some times the police men risking their lives to save us daily are given split seconds to act in order to keep the peace, sometimes mistakes are bound to happen but if you look at the statistics you will realize that the amount of documented killings by the Police are not accurate and often manipulated by foreign organizations like Amnesty International etc who are been sponsored by Globalist Imperialists who want nothing more for Nigeria's image to be tarnished.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by meetme01: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I lost my father to Yahoo boys that are been sponsored by Hezbollah, so personally I want to see justice served and these criminals arrested. My heart goes out to all the innocent victims of police brutality in Nigeria but this does not mean that we should scrap the police.

You can never read anyone saying, scrap police. They are asking for scrapping of an arm of the police that has been killing the future generation of this country. When scrapped, new blood with strict rules will be injected and given a name. That's all we ask.

Is it hard for govt we voted into power.?

DSS is there likewise RRS, they are both police officers in different camouflage. We respect them because they face their duty and rarely harrass the citizens unlike SARS.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
meetme01:

You can never read anyone saying, scrap police. They are asking for scrapping of an arm of the police that has been killing the future generation of this country. When scrapped, new blood with strict rules will be injected and given a name. That's all we ask.

Is it hard for govt we voted into power.?

DSS is there likewise RRS, they are both police officers in different camouflage. We respect them because they face their duty and rarely harrass the citizens unlike SARS.
your points are valid
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by EmmySparky(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, but how well did you know your friend? How sure are you he was not involved in Fraud or other criminal activities offline and online? Never say never and don't vouch for anybody.
are u just plain stupid or ur trying so hard to appear so...his so if he was a Yahoo boy...the next thing is for him to be killed...damn...ur disgusting bro...
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
EmmySparky:
are u just plain stupid or ur trying so hard to appear so...his so if he was a Yahoo boy...the next thing is for him to be killed...damn...ur disgusting bro...
thank you "bro"
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Jjanedoe(f): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to appeal to the Federal Government and the Nigerian security agencies to please as a matter of urgency start the arrest and prosecution of all EndSars protesters as they are being used by criminals and cultists to cause civil riots in the country that will in turn lead to the total disintegration of this great country, that is why I am using this medium to appeal to the Nigerian Police and Army to begin massive mobilization of their units to go out into the society and clamp down on these guys as they are being sponsored by Jihadists, Burna Boy and Davido for example are members of cult groups and they are using this protest as a guise to sabotage the country and spoil the mind of the youth towards law enforcement and this is a terrorist plot. The government of This administration should not sit idle and allow this protest continue they should start the mass arrest of youths after they are arrested and quarantined they can be rehabilitated but I want to admonish the government not to use too much force the Security outfits should be mandated to use as much minimal force as much as possible but the protesters should be arrested asap. And the government should prosecute Burna Boy and Davido for being members of cult groups even wizkid and the rest of them, failure to do this will result in the total disintegration of Nigeria. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
bolaino:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afaka: Freed Students Still Undergoing Rehabilitation - Kaduna Government / Anambra 2021: I Have Come To Serve, Ozigbo Affirms / Rufai Oseni Caught Sleeping On A Live TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.