Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice (17072 Views)

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=live4dgospel post=94860741]
I would like to know you more please. Can I get your contact?[/quotegood day brother! You can reach me on 09040220794. Thank you sir!
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=tytachile post=94878569][/quote]
Okay, I will call you.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2020
For free Christian eBooks on biblical issues go to www.bjnewlife.org
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2020
We must offer the sacrifice of faith to God. Without faith it is impossible to please God.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Wrong Faith

We need to know that God does not accept the faith and the worship of those who go before Him to worship with their merits saying, “Dear God, I did this and that for You. Lord, for You, I endeavored this much, accumulated this much achievements, offered all this sincerity and sacrificed much. And Lord I will continue doing these things until I die.” God does not accept the worship and the faith of those who offer their human sincerity, because if He were to receive worship like this, His heart would become heavy and will be indebted to human beings. Instead of being a God who has bestowed grace, He would be a God who has received favor from human beings. God does not want to be a debtor. If this happened then God would say, “Hey, if you endeavor like that, don’t I have to do something for you?” And He will feel burdened. Then God will really feel ill at ease with their faith. God wants us to praise Him by having faith in and being truly thankful for the fact that God has loved us so much. In order to blot out all the sins of humankind, He sent Jesus to become the Savior of humankind. God accepts the worship of faith by those who go before Him with thankfulness and joy, offer worship to Him and serve Him. God lacks nothing. He exists on His own, without any need or help from us whatsoever. God has no desire to receive any benefit from people, whoever they may be, not even just a little bit. God does not want to be in debt to anyone. God is Almighty. Let us assume that one of God’s creations comes before God and says, “I have labored so hard for You, so please accept this gift. I will do this for You everyday.” Worship like this is only a burden and anguish to God. And by doing this would only be showing disregard for Him. It would be the same as a beggar going through garbage dumps and bringing useless things by the truckload everyday to a king who has no lacking whatsoever. Although they might seem good in his eyes, but to the king, these things are only foul smelling rubbish. The righteousness of humankind is like that. Though they might seem clean to human eyes, they are in fact “like filthy rags” (Isaiah 64:6). What is the sort of faith does God finds most joy in? God finds joy in those who come before God by perfectly believing in God, that is, by believing God having saved them perfectly from sin and offer worship and praise to Him. Worship like this is the one that God finds joy in. What sort of worship does God accept? God accepts the worship of faith from people who believe that God Himself came to this earth in human form, took upon all our sins by receiving the baptism at the Jordan River, received the judgment for us, was resurrected in order to save us, and now sits on the right hand side of God the Father.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Two Types of Faith

People of this world can be divided into two types according to there faith. One type of people are like Cain, and the other is like Abel. Abel-like people completely believe in the righteous work that Jesus has done. In contrast, Cain-like people are those of Buddhism, Islam, Hindu and Confucianism who go forth to their gods by bringing their own sincerity. Included amongst this group are those who think of Christianity as a mere religion. God does not accept worship from Cain-like people. Although they offer their sacrifices to God with utmost sincerity and diligence, God does not accept them. You should know by now why God does not accept them, right? The faith that God accept with joy is the faith of believing in the righteous work done by Him. But we as humans are just a mass of sin. If these Cain-like people were to struggle to get rid of evils and desires of the flesh by not lying down, not eating much, and beating their own flesh, would God be pleased? God does not accept such worship. God is merciful. When people go through such self-denying penance and ask, “Dear God, please accept me,” God feels sorry and uneasy. And He tells them, “Please do not do such useless acts. My heart is hurting, so please do not do such things.” All religions emphasize doing self-denying penances, but God never finds joy in them. Numerous Christians boast about there achievements in the following manner: “When I was building this chapel, I donated one hundred thousands dollars,” “I went through 40 days of prayer and fasting in order to receive the remission of sins,” “I spent many all-night prayers and including early morning prayers in order to cleanse away my sins,” “I sacrifices my everything and followed the Lord in order to spread the gospel.” However, dear fellow believers please remember that God never accepts the fruit of the ground. God does not accept a worship in which a person comes forth with there own righteousness, like offering much prayers, doing much missionary work, donating much money, and offering much sacrifices and services. Nevertheless, the problem we face is that there are so many Cain-like people on this earth. How many do you think they are? The numbers are uncountable. It’s almost everyone. Not counting the people of the other religions, many Christians offer worship to God with the fruit of the ground, being proud of their self-righteousness by saying, “Dear God, since I went through so much trouble for You, please accept me.” But a true worshiper is the one who brings forth the firstborn of the flock with pure motives, and not own efforts and merits, and offers it to God by faith, despite the fact that he has not done anything for God. Only then does God accept the worship. The firstborn of the flock refers to none other than Jesus Christ. God accepts the worship where a person says, “Jesus, You are my Savior. I have no merit of my own. Jesus Christ, You have saved me perfectly through the gospel of the water and the Spirit. Father God, I come before You today with my faith in Jesus. Please, accept me.”
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
However, instead of the firstborn of the flock, if one were to heap up the fruit of the ground like beans, millet, rice, potatoes, yams, apples, oranges, and so on and ask God to accept them, God will never accept them. One must come forth by purely believing in the Word, but if we were to come forth by having to add in some of our own thoughts or self-righteousness to the Word and try to worship God in this way, all that we would be getting is a curse, let alone blessings. If we read chapter 40 of the Book of Genesis, we will find a story about the chief butler and the chief baker, who were both officers of Pharaoh the king of Egypt. The chief butler had a dream in which he had pressed grapes from a vine with three branches and given the juice straight to Pharaoh without having mixing anything with it. And thus, he was reinstated to the butlership. However, the chief baker, in a dream, had added all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh into the uppermost basket of the three white baskets on his head. And for doing this, he was cursed and suffered death. Perfect and pure faith, which is acceptable to God, is having faith only in the work done for us by Jesus, the Lamb of God. We should not add anything else onto it. Cain tried everyday to make offerings to God by trying to make something new. Thus his life of faith can only be a tiresome one. Could we offer something new everyday until we get old and die? We cannot possibly do that. What does God enjoy? God finds joy in the sacrifice of the firstborn of the flock. He loves His only begotten Son. He loves our faith when we believe in Jesus. God finds joy in those who believe that Jesus is their Savior and that God the Father had sent His only begotten Son Jesus, to this earth for their sake, and that Jesus has taken on the sins of the world by receiving His baptism, received the judgment for us on the Cross, and then been resurrected to make us come alive. These days we find many Cain-like worshipers. In the end, God will abandon them. Cain-like worshipers will be disappointed in the end.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Cain eventually left God and received curse eternally. God brought suffering to Cain expecting him to turn around and come back to Him, but Cain resisted God's calling till the end and thereby perished.

If one leaves God, will God somehow disappear? No, God exists forever. What does God do then? He follows him around and curses him. Instead of singing, “♬ God followed after me and He saved me♪,” this person will be singing, “♬ God follows after me and He Himself makes me fail at every step♪.” Why? It is because He is the God of love. God says to people like this, “Even if you were at the end of the seas, and even if you were in the valley of Hades, I am still your God. I will follow you everywhere, for I want to become your shepherd. Why do you then want to leave me? Why don’t you desire to know me, when I know you so well?” God brings suffering to them in order that they would return to Him.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
And to all of us who cannot help but to sin, God gave us this
mark so that we will not be killed, and this mark is likened to the
gospel of the water and the Spirit. Many people do not receive
the gospel of the water and the Spirit, the God given mark
of salvation and live as the descendants of Cain. The moment
we refuse to receive the gospel of the water and the Spirit which
God gave, we become severed from God and our descendants
will also cursed. That is why we must live with God’s strength,
not our own strength. And we must live with faith of believing
in the gospel of the water and the Spirit. And we must hold onto
the true faith and not depart from God, and we must always
believe in God. We must believe that God is our Father and pray
with faith and seek and live with His help.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Whenever we stand before the presence of God to glorify
Him, we should not approach Him through some religious
rituals, but instead we have to approach Him by trusting in what
He has done for us and thanking Him for His love. Only then
does God accept our worship and pour the Holy Spirit on us
abundantly.
Abel offered the firstborn of his flock and their fat. When an
offering is made to God, one must bring a sacrificial animal and
offer its fat as well without fail. It is written countless times in the
Bible that they had to bring this fat when approaching God.
Why is it then necessary to bring the fat to God? It’s because the
fat of the sacrificial animal mentioned in the Bible refers to the
Holy Spirit—that is, to the sacred Spirit of God.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
If after we have heard and known about the gospel of Jesus baptism and blood, we refused to believe in it, that is the very sin of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. Those who rejected this gospel must turn around and believe that Jesus received His baptism from John in other to fulfill all righteousness. That is He washed away all the sin of the world by allowing John to transfer the sin to His body during baptism before He paid the price for the sins at the cross. This what we must believe and preach. Did Jesus come to save us with only His blood of the cross? No, He came to save with both His blood and baptism. 1 John 5:6 "This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth."
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Though everyday they ceaselessly try to wash away their sins, their sins are not washed, for the sins that they try to wash by giving prayers of repentance are not such light sins. Every sin is followed by God’s fearful judgment.

As such, those who try to wash away their sins with their own prayers of repentance, instead of washing them by believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit, will experience and realize that not even a penny’s worth of their sins is washed away. Could we wash away our sins by giving such prayers of repentance everyday? Even if we ourselves believe that we have washed away our sins with our prayers of repentance, these sins actually still remain in their entirety.

Only those who have bathed their whole bodies by believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit are qualified to wash their feet as they live their lives, and only they are also clothed in the grace that enables them to wash away their sins with faith everyday and thereby keep their cleanness forever.

By being baptized, Jesus took upon all our actual sins once for all. We therefore believe that with His baptism, Jesus also took upon all the sins that we commit from our insufficiencies as we live our lives, and that He bore all their condemnation as well. Jesus told us, in other words, that there must be no such a thing as stumbling or dying from falling into our own weaknesses.

Learn more about this beautiful gospel of the water and the Spirit by going to www.bjnewlife.org
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
For free books and ebooks text to 08135683431 or go to www.bjnewlife.org to place an order.
Re: The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice by live4dgospel(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Get our free Christian books today. Call or text to 08135683431 or simply visit www.bjnewlife.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.