Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized (56541 Views)

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by citygarden(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oga stop flooding the comments section with your copy and paste comment. Do we have SARS when we have notorious armed robbers like Anini, Oyenusi etc. isn’t the job of police to protect us? Tell me the job of the police. Stop reason like this because you are not a victim of this monster. How do you want an exconvit to behave in protecting us? Is like putting your house incare of armed robbers and you believe you are save. People shouting the protest is sponsored by yahoo boys, Kidnapper, armed robbers is are daft. Tell me the job of Efcc, icpc, ndlea etc. the primary assignment of this SARS is anti robbery for crying out loud. When did they turn to Efcc and so on. They framed anybody when they need money for their miserable life. I don’t pray you meet their trouble one day.

buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Adakintroy: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

If you are still asking me for facts that you are stupid, then you are truly brain dead.

You don't have facts stop swearing.

Fact is sars harras more Yahoo boys or boys with no clear source income more than any group.

You just generalising with the exceptions.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
SARS is not going anywhere. SARS has come to STAY
FULLSTOP.
na thunder go fire you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by midehill(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
heckymaicon:

The mod should ban this nuisance

Let's report him
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by nairanaira12: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Fact is sars harras more Yahoo boys or boys with no clear source income more than any group.

You declared by yourself that people shouting end SARS are supporting yahoo boys.

Isn't that a very stupid comment?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Sibtygar: 12:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Ekeletu:
All for the camera.
Atleast she went out, how many people can do this.
Learn to give a little acknowledgement. even if not all
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by santori: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
FULLSTOP.

wether you like it or not SARS will become history.

#EndSARS
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by santori: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

facts kee you there! if you nor get sense at all atleast try borrow one.may your life be ruined the way SARS has been ruining innocent people life
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Jimmyld231: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Oga check waiting you done write down . I no wan swear for you
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Tedpgrass: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2020
heckymaicon:

The mod should ban this nuisance

He's got a point though

Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by licvil(m): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Wetin super eagles play last night?

Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2020
emmyN:

Hi there. I'm curious about your motivation for sharing lots of posts on this platform, which many times make it to front-page. I didn't have time for much research, but I notice many of your posts are devoid of web links to some personal blog, which could be interpreted to mean you are not a blogger.

So what gets you up and make you share so much content to the site, given that you've only had a short stay so far?

I ask because there is a thought running through my mind right now cheesy.
I'm not a blogger. I read news a lot. I'm always in the know. I try to know most recent things happening around me. And when I do, I like sharing.

I love exploring. I read all round except sports. You won't see me read, watch or talk about sports. Football in particular.

A lot of people here say I am either dating a mod, I pay for my posts to get to front page or I get paid to post.

I don't date anybody from this platform.

I don't pay for my posts to get to front page. Why will I pay? What would be my gain to pay for my posts to get to front page when those posts are not from my blogs? I don't have a blog.

I don't get paid for posting anything here. I dare anyone to prove it that I get paid to post.

some persons have sent me messages privately asking what I have done that my posts are always being pushed to the front.

I told them to post news or articles worth reading and the mods would push it to front page. That's exactly what I do.

My motivation for posting contents here every time comes from nothing actually. I just enjoy sharing news. And it's not only here I share news.

I share contents too on Facebook and Whatsapp.
If I know a friend might benefit from a particular news, I would share it with them.

Why I post most times here is actually idleness. Schools have been on hold so I stay at home and most of my time I read news on the internet and almost every news I read is worth sharing that's why I do share.

Once school reopens, I might signout from nairaland because I won't have the time anymore.

Na idleness cause it. I'm sorry to those I've offended.
I'd soon leave the forum hopefully.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Rexnegro(m): 1:27am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

I read you all through and u were making Sense until towards the end were u talked about #endnigeriaarmy cos of one or two atrocities caused by one soldier ? bro do u no what sars has done to many innocent guys ? I swears own assuming u dey near I go slap u ehn . #NONSENSE
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Rexnegro(m): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Jimmyld231:
Oga check waiting you done write down . I no wan swear for you
I swear the idiot fuccked up towards the end of his comment ... to slap am hungry me too
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Vulcan24(m): 2:02am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

This man stop been mischievous and playing dirty politics with issues

Disbanding a rogue unit is part of Reform
The procedure to reforming a unit requires you suspend their operations while you review or introduce a better one

Why are u advertising foolishness
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2020
MrGoood:
The only way to this SARS issues is that police should not recruit anyone without a degree or BTech, You must be married also, Your wife recommendation and that of 10 families will be needed as a proof you re not a woman beater, If you misbehave then your wife will be arrested because that means she lied to get you employed, If you can be patient with a woman, Under no condition can you ever be provoked, Thou this criteria’s don’t means they won’t misbehave but at least it won’t be so high to this extent. Pls this is my own humble opinion, Drop yours also and don’t contradict me after all, it’s a suggestion.
Nice suggestion love it!!!
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Annie001: 2:12am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
FULLSTOP.
What happened to jimoh isaiq won't pass you by this year
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:18am On Oct 11, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I love this but I wish people all over the world would preach the gospel and accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior with this type of zeal #EndSars smiley

Jesus is a piece of shit.

#EndSars
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:26am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=PAGAN9JA post=94819647]

Jesus is a piece of shit.

#EndSars[/quote
May God forgive you Amen! By this time next week, you would be preaching the gospel too like me on nairaland. Jesus will save your soul smiley
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by seanwilliam(m): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Ekeletu:
All for the camera.
u dont have sense bro.. wether it is for the calm or not, she sha dey protest.. I'm sure you're in the comfort of your bed posting nonsense!
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by seanwilliam(m): 2:49am On Oct 11, 2020
uuzba:

You are not even better than the SARS you are condeming.
Nobody on this website, not even you is doing police work.
You won't do it and yet you will criticise those doing it.
If they even give you the police work, you won't even arrest anybody. You will be allowing criminals to operate 100% and dash you bribe money.
lol, infact it is glaring you are a SARS or police officer benefiting from extortion
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by SweetCunt97(f): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

End Nigerian Army? Are you of the notion that all policemen are Sars? Hope u know it's only a unit created specifically to fight against armed robbery but alas they are the one robbing us? If disbanded, we will still have the police.
No reform gonna work in this country.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Bluntemperor: 3:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Carthman:
Iya Ire in action grin

Yes bro,i love when you are criticized constructively and change for good.Good for her and other Nigerians of good -will.
Politicians in our society today would not do that, they would not like to change but put the whole Country in jeopardy.Terrible!
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Ekeletu:
All for the camera.

Nobody can satisfy YOU humans! If she doesn't protest, you'll call her out, if she protests, you'll say it's for the camera. Na Buhari fit una! angry
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:22am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=IamgratefulLord post=94819693][/quote]

Everytime you people give me threats like this nothing happens. Bunch of liars. Mentally enslaved people
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by 3times: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BoboNogoDie:
Good
[/s]
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by 3times: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dis one na by force protest ooo
[/s]
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by 3times: 4:56am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

You are the one in dire need of upgrading your level of reasoning. Not the young man you quoted.
[/s]
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Annie001:

What happened to jimoh isaiq won't pass you by this year
Prophet Nehemiah.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2020
santori:

wether you like it or not SARS will become history.

#EndSARS
Since we are all alive, let's keep watching
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 11, 2020
FaruqMadridCr7:
na thunder go fire you embarassed
You will get banned for life before the ENDSARS
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Ogun kill you there full stop
Both Him and Amadioha visit you in your Church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.