Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

#EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) (53266 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by LegendAnselm: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shortyy:
Very soon bring back SARS will trend. Youths should use this energy and demand for a better government not this misplaced priority.
u just wan talk because u see people talking.....but u need to cover ur face in shame........isiaka is gone many people ar gone..who kill them? its Sars and u want them to stay....waiting for them to kill ur family member, , , , what are the crime in nigeria that efcc , army dss police cannot fight?/give the answer to urfamily
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u just wan talk because u see people talking.....but u need to cover ur face in shame........isiaka is gone many people ar gone..who kill them? its Sars and u want them to stay....waiting for them to kill ur family member, , , , what are the crime in nigeria that efcc , army dss police cannot fight?/give the answer to urfamily
I'm not talking cuz people are talking. People died yes, but it's sad and unfortunate. But what Nigeria needs right now is a better leader. And that's what we should be calling for. With a better leader, a leader that will listen to his people and care for his people's welfare, trust me this SARS or police brutality will be over.
There are so many things that need to be done in this country, we need to demand for a better government.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by LegendAnselm: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shortyy:

I'm not talking cuz people are talking. People died yes, but it's sad and unfortunate. But what Nigeria needs right now is a better leader. And that's what we should be calling for. With a better leader, a leader that will listen to his people and care for his people's welfare, trust me this SARS or police brutality will be over.
There are so many things that need to be done in this country, we need to demand for a better government.
have u seen any protes in nigeria than gain weight like #endsars? why wont u support us instead ur pooling us down...is it not after counting 1 b4 counting lets start frm endsars and see how it goes....warning stop going against endsars before we go stone u and ur family member
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either....

Who released it from jail cheesy?

Well, I was entertained. Now I would have you crawl back to your hole.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
LegendAnselm:
have u seen any protes in nigeria than gain weight like #endsars? why wont u support us instead ur pooling us down...is it not after counting 1 b4 counting lets start frm endsars and see how it goes....warning stop going against endsars before we go stone u and ur family member

Because it's gaining weight that's why I want us all do protest for something better. Something that'll benefit us all in the long run. SARS won't be ended, it will be reformed, and they'll still continue what they're doing. Imagine a country with a better leader and better job opportunities for the youths. Just imagine. A country with a great leader, a leader who truly cares for his/her citizens. Let's End bad government, let's end unemployment, let's end ASUU strike, let's end police brutality, let's end boko haram. Let's end corruption.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad
Walahi u be mumu ,better mumu ,so wat do u think SARS do when they apprehend any yahoo boy ,they extort them and release them ,even innocent people ar not left out ,its lyk one of ur family members is among SARS ,je ki ori e pe o

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dharniel:

I've read a lot of stupid and senseless statements and writeup about this #EndSARS movement, but yours seems to be outstanding and excellently fatuous. And to make matters worse, you started on the note of being a "born again Christian". Your stupidity is mindblowing and incomprehensible.
Agbako grin ,this oriki too much na bros grin
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by LegendAnselm: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shortyy:

Because it's gaining weight that's why I want us all do protest for something better. Something that'll benefit us all in the long run. SARS won't be ended, it will be reformed, and they'll still continue what they're doing. Imagine a country with a better leader and better job opportunities for the youths. Just imagine. A country with a great leader, a leader who truly cares for his/her citizens. Let's End bad government, let's end unemployment, let's end ASUU strike, let's end police brutality, let's end boko haram. Let's end corruption.
i av ask u severally but u av not attend to the question..... mentione the good work Sars is doing that Dss, efcc, police, army cannot do? i want to know
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Onlinesmart: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Even yahoo Boys too calling the heads of SARS. If only people protesting alongside those condemned youths know what their victims have lost, they would rather stone them to death. What happens in the nearest future to those yahoo boys if they do not get huge proceeds from their wayward lifestyle anymore? Has anyone even thought what the future holds for us in Nigeria with those kids being exposed to un-merited riches at their tender stages of life? Can any of them work ordinary 60k per month job? We're sitting on a keg of gunpowder in Nigeria. Those yahoo boys, armed robbers protesting aren't better than those Sars they condemn.

Yahoo will surely come to an end one day. What's the fate of those small boys that never learn one single skill to augment their audacious lifestyle. While you're at #endsars, also don't forget that karma is very real and the sweats of those people you've swindled will seek for revenge. You can't escape it, infact nobody has escaped it. Some karma punishments won't be physical that people would see with naked eyes but psychological and spiritual.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i av ask u severally but u av not attend to the question..... mentione the good work Sars is doing that Dss, efcc, police, army cannot do? i want to know
SMH. You're still talking about SARS. I do not support this SARS in any way, I'm only telling you the only way forward. Ending SARS isn't the issue. Ofcoz it won't be ended. They'll come back either reformed and still doing what they do. Or come back as robbers cuz of unemployment.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Sarah20A(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad
what about the woman that was killed by SARS while frying her Akara was she a criminal ?was kolade a criminal? My brother wasn't a criminal but he died someone else's death thanks to Nigeria police. You guys will just come here and be forming motivational speakers without knowing the agony and pain that the victims families go through embarassed

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
When they catch criminals in the north, they rehabilitate them under the guise of repentant Boko Haram or whatever but they are killing our youths down south even innocent ones. Yet the command is coming from one person - Inspector General of police.

It is not just #endsarsnow but they should #enddescriminationagainstsouth.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Mayehunta991: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

You are a bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by efemena5050(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
ur the best thanks for this piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Buharigoodluck(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Sarah20A(f): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
was Yahoo this rampant 5 to 10 years ago? Nigeria government keeps sulking her citizens dry. The movie "hunger game "is a case study of Nigeria.

the fight for survival is what led youths to Yahoo.your so called government are the masters of fraud and they are not ready to build a sane society so make them do it.

I'm not in support of Yahoo but I will never join forces with this destiny sulking government to create disunity among my likes who are fighting for survival.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Buharigoodluck(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Buharigoodluck post=94817776][/quote] you are pathetic evil and extremely wicked . it very bad for someone like you to terms yourself a Christian because you are devil
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by LegendAnselm: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shortyy:

SMH. You're still talking about SARS. I do not support this SARS in any way, I'm only telling you the only way forward. Ending SARS isn't the issue. Ofcoz it won't be ended. They'll come back either reformed and still doing what they do. Or come back as robbers cuz of unemployment.
my dear, u dont understnd hw nigeria politician brain is working in nigeria. u want us to protest for revolution. or change of leadership...or change of government...
try such protest and see how people will get kill likefowl......
initially i told u that i never seen any protest in 9ja like this one....
av u forgotten that those that protes for revolution then ar still in jail..as am talking to u? sister chill lets start here, , while we protest we hop for the worst to happened
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by kamossreal(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Trash.... Although...

KamalMarx:

You think say SARS Sabi born again Christian.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by kamossreal(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Trash

LegendAnselm:
my dear, u dont understnd hw nigeria politician brain is working in nigeria. u want us to protest for revolution. or change of leadership...or change of government...
try such protest and see how people will get kill likefowl......
initially i told u that i never seen any protest in 9ja like this one....
av u forgotten that those that protes for revolution then ar still in jail..as am talking to u? sister chill lets start here, , while we protest we hop for the worst to happened
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
They have woken dis zombie too. Wetin BMC won't do to derail this endsars!!
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Viking007(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Walahi u be mumu ,better mumu ,so wat do u think SARS do when they apprehend any yahoo boy ,they extort them and release them ,even innocent people ar not left out ,its lyk one of ur family members is among SARS ,je ki ori e pe o
@Gotv or Gotvee is a useless troll. You're better off ignoring him.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Kaybenny(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
mumu wait till your intimate family member becomes a victim.
then go to your so called church an give testimony on how God saved Nigeria by killing your innocent sibling.
call a spade a spade, the police is currupt let them use this medium to remove the bad eggs. SARS and Armed robbers no difference. the footballer they killed in Lagos was he a Yahoo boy?.
Try upgrade your barbaric thinking.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Hatima: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some of our youths amaze me..
kids are being raped daily..no protest
the government almost took charge of water bodies..no protest
unemployment..no protest
corruption..no protest
we were so close to being sold off to China..no protest
kidnapping..no protest
electricity fare hike..no protest
fuel price increase..no protest
demand for better governance..no protest
boko haram...no protest
our soldiers being massacred..no protest
Leah shaibu..no protest
fuel tankers exploding..no protest
poor infrastructure..no protest
sars..huge uproar..not to say the dead and harassed don't deserve justice..we need to tell ourselves the truth...our priorities are misplaced
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Smoothwave: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
I pray they will not kill someone you love to know who painful it is...

It seems they have not harass you before ? Or lock you up in there cell for one week without food...

They have caused a lot of pain and a lot of bad omen to people..

They bring pain and sorry, isn't that the devil's job

If you have been in the shoe before... You won't talk like this...

GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Kaybenny(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
#ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
AND GIVE US
COMMUNITY POLICE grin

#ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
AND GIVE US
COMMUNITY POLICE

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Ayo2004: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

So u support that innocent people are killed by the so called SARS and we should continue tolerating our fellow Nigerians(whether guilty or not) continue dying by their hands?what happened to charging criminals to court?even the Boko Haram terrorists that were caught are being rehabilitated by the government,I am very sure that if a pastors son is harrassed by SARS,people like you will come for their heads,
I am not one to judge but u are a born again Christian by mouth....u talk like a non-christian and u talk like an uneducated citizen that didn't do Civic education
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by nerorex01: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
You have spoken well bro, I like your comments but the issue about SARS isn't the way we look but how SARS look at us all in this region as criminals. We know there are Yahoo guys doing their ills out there which I strongly frown at but my concerns are from the chants of the protesters and what we know SARS are the criminals here cos they rob both Yahoo and the legit guys.

GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Charx122: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

This is the first time Nigeria is standing up for something..these policemen kill the innocent too so man up and stand for what's right. Cos it might lead to a revolution before you can say Jack Robinson.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by LegendAnselm: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2020
kamossreal:
Trash

already u a trash...spiritually am sure u ar inside trash can.....that why ur life is miserable
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by santori: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

weyrey de disguise he dey compare armed robber and yahoo as the same, SARS that were no where to be found when 1million boys were going from local govt to local govt terrorising lagoaians for over a month until the people rose up to the challenge and form vigilantes. is SARS set up to combat Cyber crime. how was hush puppy caught in Dubai?

you be fool, you called yourself a born again christian and you are supporting evil. may your lineage life be cut short by SARS ijn

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by sadissbala(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
what is the different b/w yaho boys and nigerian leader?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 / Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.