Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

#EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) (53272 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Dharniel:

I've read a lot of stupid and senseless statements and writeup about this #EndSARS movement, but yours seems to be outstanding and excellently fatuous. And to make matters worse, you started on the note of being a "born again Christian". Your stupidity is mindblowing and incomprehensible.
you have time to quote this gotv of a foool

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee p[s:
ost=94806952] sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad[/s]
absolute trash from the pit of trash

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Dharniel:

I've read a lot of stupid and senseless statements and writeup about this #EndSARS movement, but yours seems to be outstanding and excellently fatuous. And to make matters worse, you started on the note of being a "born again Christian". Your stupidity is mindblowing and incomprehensible.
don't mind that big fool

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Sarah20A:
what about the woman that was killed by SARS while frying her Akara was she a criminal ?was kolade a criminal? My brother wasn't a criminal but he died someone else's death thanks to Nigeria police. You guys will just come here and be forming motivational speakers without knowing the agony and pain that the victims families go through embarassed
don't mind the oponu guy
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad

Today clearly wasn't the day you chose to say something wise. No one is arguing over Yahoo boys or pastors or Christians here. You got it all wrong from the start. You need to witness how evil many of these SARS guys are, then i bet you will prefer these yahoo boys to them. In case u didn't no, after these SARS guys collect money from the young men, they even kill them; that's outrageously inhumane.

I dont support cyber crimes or thievery but the Police force and Government must pay attention to the woes of citizens in my opinion by destroying this unit and grooming a better one that can actually protect lives not the ones going after handsome boys and beautiful girls. FSARS could have been a good unit if we didn't have too many power-obsessed bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by idahme(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

I support SARS sad sad

"Born again Christian " been born again doesn't make you rational and erring your view doesn't make it the truth. The Bible teaches you to kill, and harrass future armed robbers (yahoo boys) for a futuristic crime you think they will commit as written up there. Have you heard of the term law of natural justice which was coined from the Bible. Even when Adam and eve sinned, did God purnish them? No, God allowed them to defend themselves before he passed his judgement. Christians need to learn from the ways of the Bible not northerners if truely u are a born again Christian as u profess. Everyone is protected by our constitution which gives rights as expressly stated there which is sacrosanct, if you have anything against any citizen the law court is where to adjudicate that. SARS weren't formed for yahoo boys they were formed to fight bandits called armed robbers and anything contrary to their mandate is not welcomed. I wish you be a victim of SARS so that you can understand that that majority of SARS victims have nothing to do with YAHOO stuff. We are all responsible to encourage improvements in the system.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by tasceige(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Bro, no let religion cloak your mind, SARS is Special Anti Robbery Squard. They are tactical team deployed during robberies or deployed to avert robberies. Let ICPC and EFCC worry about yahoo bois dhem!!
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by tasceige(m): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Boss you even try educating this person.
idahme:

"Born again Christian " been born again doesn't make you rational and erring your view doesn't make it the truth. The Bible teaches you to kill, and harrass future armed robbers (yahoo boys) for a futuristic crime you think they will commit as written up there. Have you heard of the term law of natural justice which was coined from the Bible. Even when Adam and eve sinned, did God purnish them? No, God allowed them to defend themselves before he passed his judgement. Christians need to learn from the ways of the Bible not northerners if truely u are a born again Christian as u profess. Everyone is protected by our constitution which gives rights as expressly stated there which is sacrosanct, if you have anything against any citizen the law court is where to adjudicate that. SARS weren't formed for yahoo boys they were formed to fight bandits called armed robbers and anything contrary to their mandate is not welcomed. I wish you be a victim of SARS so that you can understand that that majority of SARS victims have nothing to do with YAHOO stuff. We are all responsible to encourage improvements in the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by n3xt(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

The bolded says a lot about your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by great063(m): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
Go and check your "born again." Jesus didn't live with the excesses of the merchants who misused the temple. He violently dismissed them. SARS has outlived its purpose. No Nigerian is supposed to lose his/her life at the hands of vicious, trigger-happy officers. The court is authorized to decide whether an individual is guilty or not. Nigeria is in a mess, SARS is just one out of the many ills bedeviling the country. Politicians embezzle millions and billions daily, no law enforcement agency "wastes" them on the streets like they do the "vermin" you referred to Christian brother. Dismantling SARS is part of the reformation, let this fire engulf other structures that are choking life out of the common man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

I guess you exchanged your fish brain for just a cup of rice..idiot!
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Lankyscot(m): 1:28am On Oct 11, 2020
May God punish you... You are no born again!

GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by harmony75: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
fool you're Moslem, which stupid born again are you claiming.idiotic Moslem Boko Haram.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by goodheart02(m): 2:12am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

You're simply a foolish fool and no where near a born again. Live with the excesses of people who rape women in custody?? People who kill innocent husbands, sons, and brothers?? Are u sure you're mentaly okay?? If u had said reform I would have understood you but u dare sayIve with their excesses.

Oga for this stupid comment, may you lose all your loved ones to the trigger happy bullets of SARS so u will understand what most families are going through now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:16am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

Really christianity and foreign religion is handicapping the tribes of the south.

That Masquerade is a 100 times braver and better that a useless traitorous scum born again christian like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by erospecial: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
You're bore again and not born again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
You are one of sars fake preacher .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by opribo(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2020
After Endsars we go for Endpolice until it gets to the target.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 3times: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BoboNogoDie:
grin
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
if truly there is God .. and they say he’s a omnipresent omnipotent and he has never made a covenant to be broken and he said ask and u shall receive.. I’m At diz moment calling on the heavens to strike u deaf,dumb and lame.. but u must retain ur sight to see how the world will become without u in it.. in Jesus benevolent name I have prayed Amen!
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 3times: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Coronavirus1:

You are one of sars fake preacher .
I have cursed him and curses are transferable in other words Anything dat connects to him by blood becomes an unwilling beneficiary of his useless life.. even if pmb gives him the whole Nigeria it’s a waste no babalawo or woly and alfa can help him now .. social media and excessive deception gotten away with numerous times has made him bold enough to spew thrash supporting evil disguising and blasphemy as a Christian.. a joke too far that has consequences without atonement.. adieu to him!
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2020
goodheart02:

You're simply a foolish fool and no where near a born again. Live with the excesses of people who rape women in custody?? People who kill innocent husbands, sons, and brothers?? Are u sure you're mentaly okay?? If u had said reform I would have understood you but u dare sayIve with their excesses.

Oga for this stupid comment, may you lose all your loved ones to the trigger happy bullets of SARS so u will understand what most families are going through now.
amen!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by jiraporn66: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2020
You ทางเข้าjoker have a great website. But I wonder if you know any discussion forums that cover the same topic in this article? I want to be part of knowing and watching your content and Get feedback from experienced people, others with similar interests.If you have suggestions, please let us know too!
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Hoojay:
EGUNGUN has entered market Shagrin grin grin
TEETH WHITENER wa o!
I deliver only within Lagos! kiss kiss kiss
You think here is oyingbo market abi let me catch u first
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by GOTVee: 6:12am On Oct 11, 2020
notoriousbabe:
don't mind that big fool

Be careful angry
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Very soon bring back SARS will trend. Youths should use this energy and demand for a better government not this misplaced priority.
You are just one of the very few youths that know.
This campaign has turn to something else. And very soon bring back sars will trend
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by GOTVee: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Viking007:
@Gotv or Gotvee is a useless troll. You're better off ignoring him.

May the holy ghost pardon your useless soul
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

May the blood of Jesus Christ forgive you for you are a foolish man
lolxxxxxxxxx... the prayer of a sinner only brings curse upon him... seek forgiveness first!!! U are doomed Mr Man ! The blood thirst u crave will drown u !!! If u don’t publicly denounce diz evil u will never be whole again ... innocent souls exterminated and vanquished without justice and their bloods will avenge.. the hunger that u sold ur soul for it’s ur own undoing.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by themaestro08(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I[s][/s] don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well [s][/s]

Imagine this guy equating Nigerian army with these rogues
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by orgylover: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2020
ultimatekint:
Buhari, your time is really bad.
there is nothing wrong with buhari. criminals hate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.