Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units (97002 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by IamWonderful: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
ok
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by oneclickng: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Congrats to whoever that wins.

Contact me for your Clickbank purchase (s)
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Ykc2(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
My inlaw I hate Apc but since our sister is the first lady you go win again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Abeyjide: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by NofiuFade(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
We are following... cool
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by naija4life247: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dollabommie:
Chai...pple sold there votes big time

How many did you buy lazy youth?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by oloriooko(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can't believe some eediots still vote APC

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by AmazingELixir: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by TooMuchStuff: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wish our Eyi all the best...!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by naija4life247: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
NofiuFade:
We are following... cool

Following to where?
oloriooko:

Only idiots know fellow idiots. Lazy youth, shut the fucck up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by NofiuFade(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
naija4life247:

Following to where?
Anywhere grin we are tired
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by SaintLucia: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
The only opposition party in Ondo state is APC within APC. However, election is always free and fair whenever the IPOB party win, but always a dangerous democracy whenever they lost. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Righteousness89(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Congratulations APC

Have you ever realised that your true husband wether you are a male or female is the Lord Jesus Christ To grasp this truth will bring eternal life to your existence.

It's normally, always so, that when men crosses to the other divide, they got to find out the Lordship of Christ Jesus. And you will hear them crying out for a second chance to come back to the earth to right the wrong.

The law of the SPIRIT of life is clear on the subject " it is appointed to men to die once after death comes judgement....

You better realise now that Christ Jesus has been made the head of every man living and the dead.

What are my saying? The best time to meet your husband Christ Jesus is now. How many ears are opened, how many are having itching ears

How many are saying.... don't preach here, go to religion section. I am free from your blood. I am only a servant.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by fjjc(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Minjim:

Lol
Which place be your unit. Yeye person
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by naija4life247: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
NofiuFade:
Anywhere grin

Nofi, stay back, stay away.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by SaintLucia: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nazgul:
Can't believe that someone would still thumbprint for APC after all they've put this country through. People of Info if it's APC you've chosen no problem, just know that you'll be on that ship for the next four years. And we won't listen to any complains from you cos you made that choice yourself.

Good luck!
Cos they doesn't reason like Abia people grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
chain akeredolu pity jegede na this beating too much ooo

grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by NofiuFade(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
naija4life247:

Nofi, stay back, stay away.
Says who? grin
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
PDP are dead angry

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Fcwilly: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Had PDP & ZLP joined forces together that would have been better but agboola is greedy and stupid and that alone gave Aketi upper hand.
My verdict
APC will win straight.
Agboola going into retirement, after this election Aketi will deal with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by waleray(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Where is your unit
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by wwwihy: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ondo is not Edo
Ondo is not Rivers
Ondo is not Oyo

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Nazgul: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
SaintLucia:
Cos they doesn't reason like Abia people grin
Stop reasoning like someone whose brain is in has anus. Who told you I'm from Abia state so anyone who opposes APC is automatically of the Igbo extraction.

You need to have your brains examined my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 360degreess(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Congratulations APC

Have you ever realised that your true husband wether you are a male or female is the Lord Jesus Christ To grasp this truth will bring eternal life to your existence.

It's normally, always so, that when men crosses to the other divide, they got to find out the Lordship of Christ Jesus. And you will hear them crying out for a second chance to come back to the earth to right the wrong.

The law of the SPIRIT of life is clear on the subject " it is appointed to men to die once after death comes judgement....

You better realise now that Christ Jesus has been made the head of every man living and the dead.

What are my saying? The best time to meet your husband Christ Jesus is now. How many ears are opened, how many are having itching ears

How many are saying.... don't preach here, go to religion section. I am free from your blood. I am only a servant.
... Lies. Stop deceiving yourself.
The Bible says "if only we have hope in christ, we are of all men the most pitiable" (1corintians 15 :19).. Jesus said "I can on my own authority do nothing, I hear and I judge... If I bear witness to myself, My witness is not true." (John 5:30-31)..etc.
So you should depend on the God Almighty who created Jesus and not the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by NofiuFade(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
QuitNotice:
PDP are dead angry
in your dream grin

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by SaintLucia: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
oloriooko:
Because they doesn't reason like the eediot in Abia. Politics is local. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by wwwihy: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fcwilly:
Had PDP & ZLP joined forces together that would have been better but agboola is greedy and stupid and that alone gave Aketi upper hand.
My verdict
APC will win straight.
Agboola going into retirement, after this election Aketi will deal with him.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by tomioro(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Diamondniyi:
Wait,, people are still voting for APC angry angry lipsrsealed
Nobody should listen to their cry in the next 4 years. They have made their choice and should learn to enjoy their decision
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by AngelicBeing: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Kestolove(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
We will not take it, how can Apc be having Dix huge numbers wen every voter is on d street protesting? Dix is a trait to democracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.