Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units (97000 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Thatigboman na mad man
u don smoke ur weed and drink shekpe again abi. Stay away from teenage girls, sharp objects and tramadol
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by adioolayi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndSARS protests engulfed Ondo elections publicity. Nigerians are more concerned about #EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Golan007: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I am as surprised as you are

Well Afonja states will back any party their masters belong to a sign of loyalty to the slave masters

And f1athead5 would wail forever.

It is their curse.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by flokii: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:
I swear that's exactly what is paining me and am happy buhari is marginalizing them I must be Frank, like what you said earlier God pass them aketi won't be there forever and even with everything they still hate SW

We know our politics well.. reason we have the No. 2 and 4 seats in Nigeria today. It won't be business as usual for Akeredolu's Igbo wife and her people from now on with the unfolding conflict rocking the state political class.
I trust Ondo and Ekiti people when it comes to standing on their rights and resisting subjugation.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Zezco(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Edo no be Lagos
Ondo na Lagos
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Kuginzi: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nazgul:
Can't believe that someone would still thumbprint for APC after all they've put this country through. People of Info if it's APC you've chosen no problem, just know that you'll be on that ship for the next four years. And we won't listen to any complains from you cos you made that choice yourself.

Good luck!
Sorry bro!
I feel your pain

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by stealmatic(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
RESULT

ODE-MAHIN OF ILAJE

Unit 005 Mahin Zion (Mahin Ward 1)

APC 125
PDP 39
ZLP 19
SDP 2

#OndoDecide2020

Results: Ilaje lg, Mahin ward 3, unit 002
APC 127
PDP 21

#OndoDecide2020

Results from Ilaje LGA

Ward: 05
PU : 02

ADP- 1
APC- 110
APP-1
PDP-78
SDP-1
ZLP-9
VOID-8
TOTAL=208

#OndoDecide2020

Ward 7

APC 156
PDP 115

Zlp 23

Ward 11

APC 69
PDP 143
Zlp 93

Ward 6

APC 135
PDP 22
Zlp 28

Ward 2

APC 12
PDP 28
Zlp 14

Ward 1 unit 003

APC 138
PDP 13
Zlp 4

On agunta camp

APC 55
PDP 12
Zlp 28

Ward 7 unit 15

APC. 65
PDP 25
Zlp 13

Ikoya unit 04

APC 111
PDP 35
Zlp 31

More coming

https://twitter.com/MyWifeIsaWitch?s=09

if APC win this election u will hear something like rigging,federal government interferance,and stuff,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Miracle2020: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
stay pained and enjoy the maladministration you voted
if I can endure 16 yrs of looting, political assassinations, cluelessness, Boko Haram, rigging, nepotism, corruption, corruption, corruption, destruction of Zaki biam and udi, plane crash, militancy, kidnapping, lack of infrastructures, etc given to me by PDP, nothing can stop me from enduring any administration.
Infact there will never be worst government like that of PDP.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by femlad97(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
if I can endure 16 yrs of looting, political assassinations, cluelessness, Boko Haram, rigging, nepotism, corruption, corruption, corruption, destruction of Zaki biam and udi, plane crash, militancy, kidnapping, lack of infrastructures, etc given to me by PDP, nothing can stop me from enduring any administration.
you are on point PDP has been ruling ondo state before I was born and until 2016....now that another party try to take over I will surely endure.... let be guided all this politician are one....All man 4 himself�

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
be making mouth. Just stay safe. And dont think of stepping out because if this your administration's SARS catch u, sorry will be your 2nd name.
Journey that was pretty routing 5 years ago, but today, dont ever think of travelling from your village in osogbo to kaduna, because there's a 98% possibility that u wount get to your destination.
If u dare escape the dare devil armed robbers in owo to akoko road, will u escape the okene kidnappers? If u do, will u escape the hausa fulani kidnappers in okene-lokoja or the evil ones in lokoja-abuja rd, with the thousand potholes from osogbo? And if u miraculously get to abuja, no way u will cross abuja-kaduna highway. All monsters your buhari/tinubu created.
Talking of boko haram, u remember ihejirika nearly deciminated them during GEJ regime. Remember your buhari's response "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" and your northern elders threatened to sue Ihejirica in International Criminal Court. And Kabiru Sokoto, the murderer that masterminded the killing of hundreds of christains in Madalla, Niger State was caught in Adamawa State House in Abuja.
These your lies and disinformation are fables you should tell your area boys, not something you should bring to a public forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by DEROXMAN: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
flokii:

We know our politics well.. reason we have the No. 2 and 4 seats in Nigeria today. It won't be business as usual for Akeredolu's Igbo wife and her people from now on with the unfolding conflict rocking the state political class.
I trust Ondo and Ekiti people when it comes to standing on their rights and resisting subjugation.
honestly eastern Yoruba's (ekiti and ondo)are different from others hence ekiti has more professors in Nigeria ondo as well are well learned.If you remembered how they accused osinbajo of tribalism when the name of his aides came out I mean those who they sacked but they love to eat where they didn't sow time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by PenHub: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Can i say something here? Any body insulting him/herself because of tribe, because of any politician or any political party is a big fool and will continue to be one. That's why when they eat your head and win , they'll loot the treasury to recover their money. You guys gotta wise up and stop all this childish shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Bennycollins: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
As if you will fare better than him or you
are isolated from whatever effect this would have on the citizens.
Kuginzi:

Sorry bro!
I feel your pain
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Miracle2020: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
be making mouth. Just stay safe. And dont think of stepping out because if this your administration's SARS catch u, sorry will be your 2nd name.
Journey that was pretty routing 5 years ago, but today, dont ever think of travelling from your village in osogbo to kaduna, because there's a 98% possibility that u wount get to your destination.
If u dare escape the dare devil armed robbers in owo to akoko road, will u escape the okene kidnappers? If u do, will u escape the hausa fulani kidnappers in okene-lokoja or the evil ones in lokoja-abuja rd, with the thousand potholes from osogbo? And if u miraculously get to abuja, no way u will cross abuja-kaduna highway. All monsters your buhari/tinubu created.
Talking of boko haram, u remember ihejirika nearly deciminated them during GEJ regime. Remember your buhari's response "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" and your northern elders threatened to sue Ihejirica in International Criminal Court. And Kabiru Sokoto, the murderer that masterminded the killing of hundreds of christains in Madalla, Niger State was caught in Adamawa State House in Abuja.
These your lies and disinformation are fables you should tell your area boys, not something you should bring to a public forum.
stop fooling yourself online.
SARS was created by PDP government.
Kidnappers started from the south east and south south during PDP time.
Boko Haram was created by PDP. Pls don't forget what Azazi said before he was killed by the same PDP
If Ihejirika had nothing to hide, why was he afraid of the ICC?
Don't forget that gej handed over this country when 17 local governments were under the control of Boko Haram.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by dukeprince50: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
Boko Haram was created by PDP. Pls don't forget what Azazi said before he was killed by the same PDP
Don't forget that gej handed over this country when 17 local governments were under the control of Boko Haram.
lemme quote u first, I'll just copy and paste wen any PDP supporter start throwing insults on me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Bennycollins: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Did you just say PDP had been ruling Pndo b4 yo u wLere born? PDP took over Ondo in 2003 (Late O K AGAGU). He served one complete term. Mimiko serve one complete term under PDP ending in 2016 and that was all .You should be between 10 and 15 yrs old anyway. I excuse your ignorance.
femlad97:
you are on point PDP has been ruling ondo state before I was born and until 2016....now that another party try to take over I will surely endure.... let be guided all this politician are one....All man 4 himself�

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Kayrich(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nazgul:
Can't believe that someone would still thumbprint for APC after all they've put this country through. People of Info if it's APC you've chosen no problem, just know that you'll be on that ship for the next four years. And we won't listen to any complains from you cos you made that choice yourself.

Good luck!

You are mad and I'm not sorry to say this. Se na pdp they should thumbprint? Or what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by barbstee(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
PDP has actually not won any election in ondo state safe for 2003 when they were writing it

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:

You are a good student of history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Kuginzi: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bennycollins:
As if you will fare better than him or you
are isolated from whatever effect this would have on the citizens.
Do u have any other thing apart from the problem we are facing in Nigeria?
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 77up(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
How is our weed smoking cultist doing?
grin grin

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 77up(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
that ugly short rapist will be in hospital by now to attend to his HIV/AIDS and sickle cell ailments by now. That's if God's will has not been done yet.
Pray to reach where Laycon is today.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
in my PU odigbo LG ondo state APC share 3k make dem forget did poll APC don win infact by very very loooooooonnnng margin
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Navalsadiq(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
I just they laff wike and his cohot

PDP How market?
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
i shudder at at all this you are writing.
Ok, SARS was created by the PDP govt to tackle armed robbery, nice one. No one was against it. Good to rid armed robbers from the society. And they were working.
But in this your buhari admustration, they deviated from their set goal and started malhandling innocent people, started extorting people and starting shoiting and killing people indiscriminately, you dont pay huge amounts of money, they just shoot u and kill u. Leave me o, I'm a big boy, legitimate big boy. I know i may be talking to a tout, but I tell u SARS will never harrass me, take it like that.
Kidnapping in Nigeria started in 2009? That one doesnt deserve any response.
Political thugs of former Borno State Governor, ANPP (that later joined CPC and AD to form APC) Ali Modu Sherrif formed Boko Haram.
Ihejirika has nothing to fear. Seems u are in a beer parlour drinking. U dont know how civil and military service. Nothern elders are the ones afraid, why didnt they sue him? Or u wanted Ihejirika to sue himself?
I have lectured u too much for free
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Misterone: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nazgul:

Good luck!
you're very stupid for posting this rubbish. So it is PDP they should vote for? These small children self! They think it is the political parties that is the problem of the country. Take note, I will not say this again, "APC or PDP is not the problem. The problem is us Nigerians. Holy Ghost fire will consume anybody that come on my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by GermanPoison(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
4words:

GermanPoison

Let me help you guys sort it out since Nazgul is ignorant
guy thanks a lot u made my day ignorant people always saying dey develop lagos so what did awolowo do that yorubas are shouting his name everywhere

something there blind zik can not see

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Olaolufred(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
I had earlier on this thread projected Jegede to win Ondo Central senatorial zone.
But the results from Ondo east and west local government areas has put that under threat. Idanre/Ifedore too isn't favorable.

Jegede will only jogodo in Akure.

But may not win any senatorial zone.

In the voice of pdp, "democracy is in danger"

Yeyenatu.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by GermanPoison(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
guys am I the only one that's observing that nairaland PDP did not post AIT(PDP station) report on ondo election. they didn't talk much about ondo election but they were broadcasting result when pdp was winning edo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Olaolufred(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
GermanPoison:
guys am I the only one that's observing that nairaland PDP did not post AIT(PDP station) report on ondo election. they didn't talk much about ondo election but they were broadcasting result when pdp was winning edo

It's always like that.

You know how Mourinho and Guirdiolla used to demo when their teams are winning now.

The thing dey sweet o.

But Secondus will soon echo their regular line, "democracy is in danger".

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
D winner is clear
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Olaolufred(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Misterone:
you're very stupid for posting this rubbish. So it is PDP they should vote for? These small children self! They think it is the political parties that is the problem of the country. Take note, I will not say this again, "APC or PDP is not the problem. The problem is us Nigerians. Holy Ghost fire will consume anybody that come on my mention.

Thanks for recognizing this brother.

I came to this conclusion few years ago.

That any party made up of Nigerians will do same thing as the present people are doing if not worse.

A Nigerian shouting are the ones not yet at the pot of soup. When they access the pot, they will change the music.

Those things they called stealing when they weren't there will be called "the blessings of the Lord" because they are now beneficiary of it. Brother, I have tested this and it's true.

We are bunch of hypocrites. Sorry if harsh. But it's true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.