Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" (4130 Views)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Valentine247: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Exotic cars don't just fall from heaven, it requires hardwork to acquire it. Hardwork really pays. It's good to strive hard in order to reap the fruits in due time. Looking at our Nigerian celebrities and public figures, not all of them were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Most of them worked hard to get to the level they are today. Emeka Okonkwo is not an exception, he is a Billionaire hardworking man who has devoted time and resources to get to where he is today. He is famously referred to as E-money or Arabic money, due to his versed wealth and property scattered all across countries. He is blessed with a lovely wife, Juliet whom he respects and adores so much. They have been married for 8 years with three adorable sons. His family is based abroad. E-money is one of those public figures that flaunts his wealth on social media, he has been severally, showing off his mansions, cars, interiors, Jets and so many more.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF E-MONEY CARS

This is a clear indication that laziness doesn't pay but hardwork and consistency. Today, just few hours ago, E-money was seen posing beside his expensive blue car. Wow! If one has encountered poverty in life and finally made it, you won't think of what the general public will say when you start showing off how richly blessed you are. It's all God. Everyone out there should work hard in a positive way, at last, your actions will pay off. Just like the saying goes, work hard in silence let your success make noise. Just like E-money's success is making noise today.
To every one of you reading this article, it is not the end of the world, your hardwork will pay off for you. You will succeed in no time, just keep working hard, at the end, you will smile just like E-money, Amen.

Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by duduade: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
He ain't even bothered about what's going on

I do not blame him when he uses members of SARS as his security

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Acekidc4(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
MBAMBAM CASH
Too Much Ego
#ReformSars#
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Justkatty(f): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
God bless my hustle biko.... E-money and I, was also created in your image and likeness.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by davillian(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
You are mad
Who gives a flying Bleep about you....
We are all protesting

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omo.... car dey where e dey sha....
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sons of God
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Ayo2004: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Justkatty:
God bless my hustle biko.... E-money and I, was also created in your image and likeness.

Forgive my intrusion of privacy.....but what exactly is your hustle grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Vexedkid(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Justkatty:
I don dey reason this matter, na the same God image wey him take create Dangote him take create me? abi my own na shadow?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Justkatty(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ayo2004:

Forgive my intrusion of privacy.....but what exactly is your hustle grin

You know you've already intruded my privacy.....I Don't think it's necessary l tell you.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Justkatty(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vexedkid:
I don dey reason this matter, na the same God image wey him take create Dangote him take create me? abi my own na shadow?
Everyone has his or her own time, when our time comes the world would know us.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Vexedkid(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Justkatty:
Everyone has his or her own time, when our time comes the world would know us.
Amen! Make the time do reach abeg. cheesy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Ayo2004: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Justkatty:
You know you've already intruded my privacy.....I don't it's necessary to tell you.
I am sure it isn't grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Justkatty(f): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vexedkid:
Amen! Make the time do reach abeg. cheesy
Very soon.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Justkatty(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ayo2004:

I am sure it isn't grin
Alright
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by juniorstar(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
this is old news na! he bought 2 rolce Royce some months ago, how is he posing in a car he bought months ago news! its good to be hardworking ooh.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by LearnEasy(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: E-money Shows Off His Exotic Blue Car, Says, "Saturdays Are For The Boys" by Charx122: 12:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Valentine247:
Exotic cars don't just fall from heaven, it requires hardwork to acquire it. Hardwork really pays. It's good to strive hard in order to reap the fruits in due time. Looking at our Nigerian celebrities and public figures, not all of them were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Most of them worked hard to get to the level they are today. Emeka Okonkwo is not an exception, he is a Billionaire hardworking man who has devoted time and resources to get to where he is today. He is famously referred to as E-money or Arabic money, due to his versed wealth and property scattered all across countries. He is blessed with a lovely wife, Juliet whom he respects and adores so much. They have been married for 8 years with three adorable sons. His family is based abroad. E-money is one of those public figures that flaunts his wealth on social media, he has been severally, showing off his mansions, cars, interiors, Jets and so many more.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF E-MONEY CARS

This is a clear indication that laziness doesn't pay but hardwork and consistency. Today, just few hours ago, E-money was seen posing beside his expensive blue car. Wow! If one has encountered poverty in life and finally made it, you won't think of what the general public will say when you start showing off how richly blessed you are. It's all God. Everyone out there should work hard in a positive way, at last, your actions will pay off. Just like the saying goes, work hard in silence let your success make noise. Just like E-money's success is making noise today.
To every one of you reading this article, it is not the end of the world, your hardwork will pay off for you. You will succeed in no time, just keep working hard, at the end, you will smile just like E-money, Amen.

How come these puppies never listen?

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Links Up With Kiddwaya And Eric In Abuja / See The Kind Food A Male Uni Student Eats In The Morning To Look Sharp / Brymo Has ‘the Most Prettiest Baby Mama’ In Nigerian Music Industry! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.