Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) (64714 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by NwadykExcel(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Why is it that of all the problems ravaging this nation, ending Sars is the people's biggest priority.

Truly, there's a hidden agenda by the youths to sabotage government from Nigerian leaders.

I can't imagine any of this youth becoming my president anytime soon. I suggest it's high time we in the Northern hemisphere take a countermeasure. We need to protest against this protest.

In America, it was kiddos that were busy developing their country. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Paul Allen, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos all created a city called Silicon Valley while still in college. Today, the city host the biggest tech companies in the world. What have our youths here done to warrant them the privilege to protest? Tell them to venture into lucrative ventures like agriculture and they'll call you a cave man.

It is high time the military comes in.

Here i was thinking that i was the only one with the same idea.
You are insanely correct!
I stand with you.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
You are sick. I am not a yahoo boy but I have suffered untold terror by SARS officials, they Rob and extort me every now and then just because I drive a clean car and live well. I neither sag my trousers nor keep dread, no tattoo and no incriminating thing on my phone if that was the case, so why the brutality?

You aren't telling the truth, if you dress well, with no tattoo or dread, SARS wouldn't approach you. Here in my state all these yahoo guys have one signature type of dressing especially the young folks.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Rejuvenation26: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
EFCC on d boyz...!!!
SARZ on d boyz...!!!
POLICE on d boyz...!!!
GIRLS on d boyz....!!!
FAMILY on d boyz...!!!..no wonder Bobrisky grin Left grin

Time to face de fact
SARS is even de least of all what we need to protect against in dis country

Hunger is even killing people dis days, how much is a bag of rice now even de local made within de country? Price of petroleum, electricity bill, rate of dollars to naira dat has cause increment to everything in de market etc, I could remember when de rate of dollar was #195, and a bag of rice den was sold at #6,500 during de past administration (GEJ)

Dis are what we Nigerians need to come all out for and make dem know dat enough is enough we cannot continue to liv like dogs in our dear mother land anymore

As a citizen nothing to be proud of, absolute nothing

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by NwadykExcel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnn even if we did half of this protest against bad governance, we would have gotten the much CHANGE we have always longed for.

I swear man.
But what else can we expect from a country with visionless youths that are as directionless and the government.
See as they are protesting endsars as though that would uplift the economy, reduce poverty,generate some form of money for job creation or even solve a single problem nigeria has.

It's Endsars Endsars.

A very misplaced movement
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
lol
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by trudpo: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari is not going for another term. He is not concerned. Buhari He's using us to catch cruise. He will never hear. He's talking about Police reform on Twitter. Who's talking about reform here. The people have spoken
#endsarsnow #endpolicebrutality
dyera:
EndSARS, EndSARS Buhari will not hear now. By the time things get out of hand, it'll be like film for he eye.

What we want is not SARS reform. We want police reform starting with EndSARS.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Thablownmindset: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elvictor:
how can you have a country that isn't well defined or fashion to prosper?

am still yet to know the principles that guide Nigerians and am getting old already.

hmmmn true talk�‍♂️
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Earnonline7: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
The last protest, I ever joined was the October 1 Protest against removal of petroleum Subsidy...Imagine on October 1, when the citizens suppose to be at peace and mood of celebration GEJ administration stunt Nigerians with Breaking Sad News.

At the end, nothing positive actually happened.

That period and others convinces me that the Govt- few individuals get a hold on the populace .... Discarding the notion of Majority... Power to the people... Democratic ideals and principles.

Hence, I fear for myself not for all again...
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Sarang(f): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Why is it that of all the problems ravaging this nation, ending Sars is the people's biggest priority.

Truly, there's a hidden agenda by the youths to sabotage government from Nigerian leaders.

I can't imagine any of this youth becoming my president anytime soon. I suggest it's high time we in the Northern hemisphere take a countermeasure. We need to protest against this protest.

In America, it was kiddos that were busy developing their country. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Paul Allen, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos all created a city called Silicon Valley while still in college. Today, the city host the biggest tech companies in the world. What have our youths here done to warrant them the privilege to protest? Tell them to venture into lucrative ventures like agriculture and they'll call you a cave man.

People like you eh.. na im dey suppose dey harass

How can somebody be this stupid!
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Sarang(f): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Only criminals would want SARS to end.

They are killing innocent people
Shut up if you have nothing to say
Stfu!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by dotedote: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stevecreativex:
#EndSarz

#BuhariResign

#KillCorruptPoliticians

#RevolutionNow

#EndAsuu

#YouthForPresident

#WakeOurDeadUniversity..

Why not #EndNigeria or #EndYourself
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by RealEzee(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

is it the military that Boko Haram is using as target practice or the ones that see bandits and do temple run, which military are you hyping?

Stop living in dreams, if America had the kind of leadership we have over here mark won't ever dream of making Facebook, he will be thinking about factory work lasun, y'all be comparing Nigeria to yankee as if you don't see the structure laid down by the govt over there, why do you think lot of folks over here who travel to yankee tend to fare better there? Abi u think na juju? Abi u think yankee just make sense just like that abi, have you forgotten how they too had their issues and the masses had to stand for their rights?

An enabling environment is what Nigerians need to thrive and unfortunately the govt and its agents keep making policies to empoverish the masses at large. Time don reach to stand up against the evil dished out by the govt and its agents
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by AristocraticMe: 2:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Jinad50:
Do not rebel against any authority saith thy Lord.
The protesters message has been passed and the govt has vowed to act accordingly.

I see no reason for the continious agitations.
I really see the spirit of rebelion over so many in the guise of demanding our rights.

Anyone who dies from this protest as a result of his or her stubbornest will end in HELL.

Rightiousness89 had been sounding a note of warning to field actors and online worriors, yet they are paying deft ears.
#Bewarned
This is where I need to talk..... You dont have a right to say who goes to heaven or hell.... it is not your job.... God is the judge not you... read your bible.... This is the problem with religious bigot like you.... look at my profile so you have an idea of who I am and what I stand for as a Christian before you start talking thinking I am an atheist

Why bring the bible or God into this issue.... you are one of the people who bring God into muddy waters and allow unbelievers say ungodly things about christianity.

People feel the way to get heard is by a protest and you are saying nonsense...

By the way for your info.... Martin Luther King was a pastor, I mean residing pastor..... he never stopped protesting until a change was done...

The government said they heard, have they acted ?

When was the last time you prayed for the peace of the nation ? When ?.... hypocrite...
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by dasparrow: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2020
The revolution must be televised! I am loving this protests. It's no longer business as usual in Nigeria.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by freemi(m): 4:23am On Oct 11, 2020
LekanAyo100:
Seriously guys!! i've just withdrawn again.
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Check my signature for more..
go n earn in peace. Leave us alone
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:15am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
I think it's time to lock up shops STAY AT HOME or COME OUT TO PROTEST
in this era where people are loosing jobs Na him you no go show up to work? shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by NickD(m): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2020
saphiere:
Only criminals would want SARS to end.
You sound naive. Maybe an experience with those daredevils would change your mentality. They have their good sides no doubt but they are more evil than good. How can one live in mental fear whilst doing nothing wrong. Young people are their daily targets, if you fail to dance to their tune then you have your life snuffed.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Lambarry1: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Why you heavy like this. Wetin you dey chop
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
even Olosho self dem don hijack the end sars protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGKKL_bSnAU
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Ucokezie(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

@Mybraine, you have that of a cow.
You better gather the other youth in the northern hemisphere and continuing rearing your brain equals — cows.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by queensnow: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone
Please kindly vote for me by clicking the link below voting cost 30naira u can vote as much as you want. Please guys help me win, I really need your votes to win the cash prize will help boost my business.
God bless you all

https://skillshubafrica.com/contestant/42
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Updating9JA: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Funny enough
These celebrity on day-1 saw this as child-play...

But after seeing the engagement across Nigeria, They had no choice than to join the movement..
If Buhari don't disengaged SARZ from NPF within a week, I wonder what might happen..
But I smell R - E - V - O - L - U - T - I - O - N around which Sermons will restructure this forsaken country....
Bad Road, Bad Governance, Bad University Policy, Bad People, Bad Blood - Everything just so bad..
Let's Just End This SHiT Now...

#EndSarz
#BuhariResign
#KillCorruptPoliticians
#RevolutionNow
#EndAsuu
#YouthForPresident

God Bless Nigeria »»
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Is like covid was a blessing in disguise o..which or a many celebrity would have have come out or participate in this #Endsas campaign if activities were normal? all of them done tire for house that's they came out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.