Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (46757 Views)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by IamSoProlific: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Can you imagine?
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by WIZGUY69(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
This man de use is catch cruise sha undecided
Which kind country be this sef?
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
I love those uniforms

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by FREEMADNESS: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
d
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Golan007: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Mohammad Yusuf, not Buhari.

What happened to Jubril?
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Charmingrascal(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndSARS Buhari #EndSARS
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Tunde835(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
No wonder they call dis man lifeless. People are complaining about sars and he's behaving like he doesn't know wat is going on
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Julsbagg(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
And nobody fit snipe this man from distance..... #hiss
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by raynobz: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
This man doesn't give a Bleep about the Endsars protest
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by SweetOlive(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nonchalant OLD man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Cchuks27(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
I'm seriously pained by this news. Just goes to show that this man does not care about the plight of the suffering masses. In saner climes, this would have been postponed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Omo9ice1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sambisa is waiting.... I talk less�
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Baba has visited Kaduna state more than any other state. El Rufai must be very smart
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by adesoro80595: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin worries am #ENDSARS may be his demise and the goverment,they are taking it for granted. I know even the officers are scared now deep inside dem.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by osejie17(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by lastempero: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
They dont train another set of armed bandits to come n terrorize the innocent civilians.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari to Nigerian youths"You ain't seen nothing".
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by tete7000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
And off they they are sent to maiduguri to fight bokoharam. I wish them luck.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by thaoriginator: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
I can't stop loving Buhari, the President with so much charisma, integrity and swags.
cheesycheesycheesy

These are the real Ibos, not those criminal that be shouting biafra up and down grin

Don't worry, after Yoruba presidency, back Hausa presidency, will consider iyanmiri to take over but not before making sure all the criminal flat head druggies are dealt with profusely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
SweetOlive:
Nonchalant OLD man
Beauty

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by smile11s(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin concern bugari with sars matter?
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Muftimenk: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
na only osibanjo dey run upandan ntin concern buhari
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by grafixdon: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Does this add to Nigeria economy?
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Benitoh: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
With this kind of leadership Nigeria is going nowhere. bokoharam ransacking the north and the hisbah police growing wings and feathers, making life miserable for people up north. While buhari is gallivanting and celebrating irrelevant occasions that doesn't make life easier for common man in the streets.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Onepeople: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
obviously you and your likes are under obligation to repeat this trash everyday of your life. Is a shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Dominiqueismad: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Golan007:

What happened to Jubril?
shut up, argue with shekau. Fanatics.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
person wey him house dey catch fire.......well it's becos the protest is happening only in southern Nigeria ..
I remember our president went to Mali when they were having issue to restore peace
Our country is burning clueless president can't put his house in order
Pls let the rovolution begin jare!

Naija citizens lives matters
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by omooba969(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tunde835:
No wonder they call dis man lifeless. People are complaining about sars and he's behaving like he doesn't know wat is going on

He probably doesn't know his house is on fire.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by tnerro1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Any youth from the south in this POP of NDA , I greet you oo, when u get to Sambisa and you look round and wonder if you are still in the same country, I greet you oo, when you die in the country you can not recognize and they bury you in the country you can not recognize, na you sabi oooo, dat one I no go greet you put oooo
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by ajaymina(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
limeta:
Fake Buhari
Bring a close up picture

You are wiser than the wisest creature ever known in human existence!

The oil for your head too fresh abegiii!!!

Like minds like us suppose crossbreed for a better generation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by tot(f): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
See all the zombies rehashing the same stale script they've been given from the bmc center cheesy

The country is on fire, mr president is observing parade. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.