Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

#EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (43447 Views)

Sanwo-Olu's Wife Joins Campaign Train, Meets Women's Groups (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by mamaafrik(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
PDP are the biggest fools for not leading this protest,it shows they won't do anything different if they were in Buharis shoe
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hoojay:
Ah e don happen, better pikin grin

I just hope your father won't call you bastard for your action grin

Lets be guided out there...

In you're reading this and you're in Lagos you can buy TEETH WHITENER from me (payment on delivery is allow)
Take Ur time
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
sars was created to terrorise the South and it's youths since they could not send bandits and hisbah here.sars doesn't operate in the north.

Most of the sars operatives are southerners.. I wonder how y'all live with conspiracy theories day and night
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Charlesdock(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some people will use this #endsars to trend and create good picture for themselves.
I didn't mention names ooh lipsrsealed
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by shancruz: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tell your father plz
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
DECENCY3:
Why is it that no state in the North has joined the #endsars.

Something is wrong somewhere

Kaduna has joined... Besides sars nor be their problem... They are planning to protest against this banditry not sars
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by FarahAideed: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Golan007:

The VP is not your father regardless how you feel.

True but how I wish the Vice President was her father
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by hopexter(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnn this Endsars campaign has recieved a wide coverage because it is a campaign to save innocent lives...

Nna mehnnnnn Endsars now because sars have left criminals and are now brutalising innocent citizens.

Nna mehnnnnnn *in other news* Do you know that women are powerful? ONE WOMAN CAN SERVE 100 MEN WITH 1 POT OF SOUP AND 2 MEATS grin

Nna mehn * May God never let you go hungry to that extent grin
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Daddysidhan: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Earnest21:

Disintegration of your family will have saved us this crap everyday on nairaland. You are only angry cos you can put food on your table and disintegration of Nigerian wont solve that. Hope you'll still be alive when the Nigeria you so desire to disintegrate will eventually do. Oga, carry your frustration elsewhere and stop wishing your entire family to disintegrate. It's your headache, not ours. You're not the only Igbo on this forum. Get a job.
Aboki with free money and quota system want to keep enjoying same status for life Lols
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by madjune(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
This girl is just struggling too hard to become a celebrity.

My advice to her: Change your name, then go out and do the extraordinary daily.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by King2019(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
They tactically wants to kill the protest grin
You get sense

United Nigerian Youths!

United Nigerian Youths!!

United Nigerian Youths!!!

Fcvk APC! fcvk PDP!! Fcvk All Political Parties!!!

Fcvk DivideAndRuleStrategists!!!

Let’s Take our Country back from this Old senile wicked Politicians that has rendered us useless and made us worthless docile and weak

We all need a GREATER and a BEAUTIFUL Nigeria!

#EndSars

#TakeOurCountryBack

#OurOppersorsMustGoDown

#ShareThisMessage
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by moneyissweet(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
You can say that again, even with all the whole robbery then life was so sweet.

EndSARS

Charmingrascal:
#EndSARS

Before SARS was formed we were living!

#EndSARS
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnn this Endsars campaign has recieved a wide coverage because it is a campaign to save innocent lives...

Nna mehnnnnn Endsars now because sars have left criminals and are now brutalising innocent citizens.

Nna mehnnnnnn *in other news* Do you know that women are powerful? ONE WOMAN CAN SERVE 100 MEN WITH 1 POT OF SOUP AND 2 MEATS grin

We need to start a campaign for the restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Ladycewhy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Most of the sars operatives are southerners.. I wonder how y'all live with conspiracy theories day and night
so tell me ,is there sars in the North, yes or no?
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ehiscotch:
Still finding it very hard to understand how she defied her father's stance. All these sensationalism no dey help anybody.

Her father is in favour of the movement so waht are you saying?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Starzo: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
What stops her from going out to the streets to protest like the other agitators? undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Earnest21: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Aboki with free money and quota system want to keep enjoying same status for life Lols
You don't have to support him. Does the fo*l even know what 'disintegrate" mean? Will Nigeria disintegrate without war and much bloodletting? Some people are talking referendum, someone is saying disintegration by force. How exactly does he want the disintegration to happen? I support IPOB, but someone shouting "disintegration!" up and down like his underwear has just been stolen needs to get his head checked. Is he the chief disintegrator or what? I'm not aboki btw.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so tell me ,is there sars in the North, yes or no?

Yes... What's ur point?
First answer me

Are there bandits in the North?

Are there Fulani herdsmen in the North?

Are there Boko Haram in the North?

Tell me sars major achievement in the North and Nigeria as a whole?
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Oracleforce: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
To befriend this kiki oshibajo dey hungry me..she is one of the ladies. that combines. her beauty with a good sense...you.can hardly meet a lady like that on this.platform...most of them her just lay-by
..abeg, who sabi her contact...make I follow her up...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Omoslim26: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
OVB123:
It will cause his father presidency.
Pls explain how
why do you want to bring politics into dis very sensitive thread

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Donspicey: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
6digitscomrade:
by the time the Niger delta join now the matter go wear bra

Real matas bro.......

dats why i jst dey pray make Bubu and IGP do sometin atleast dis nite or bfr monday....

Cos anytin wey make ND join fully e go too Bloody.......bt i dey see say Bubu no wan hear word...

Northerners no protest cos Sarz no dey Brutalize dem......bt dem go stil hear word

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Golan007: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

True but how I wish the Vice President was her father

Well she's been sponsored by the state since 2015.

You've been at the mercy of the state ever since.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by GuyWise101(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lavisha:
nna mehnnnn.. My pot and 2 meat are a private entitty.
It's all mine, it's all sacred.
Nne mehnnnnn hapu that matter, we know una better.... inukwa m 'sacred'.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Ladycewhy(f): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes... What's ur point?
First answer me

Are there bandits in the North?

Are there Fulani herdsmen in the North?

Are there Boko Haram in the North?

Tell me sars major achievement in the North and Nigeria as a whole?
Whatever insecurity is in the north was created by the northern elites and their followers ,it is different from sars harassing and killing people down south.

The bolded is the reason for the protest in the first place ,or am I missing something undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by FarahAideed: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Golan007:

Well she's been sponsored by the state since 2015.

You've been at the mercy of the state ever since.

200 million Nigerians at the mercy of Buharis state
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by TheSparrow: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stronger
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by chatinent: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unfortunately, her father is sb's active puppet.

The main problem in Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by chatinent: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by chatinent: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Golan007: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

200 million Nigerians at the mercy of Buharis state

Majority re-elected him.

Seems you have amnesia.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Whatever insecurity is in the north was created by the northern elites and their followers ,it has nothing to do with sars harassing and killing people down south.

The bolded is the reason for the protest in the first place ,or am I missing something undecided

So who is responsible for sars who are mostly southerners for harassing Nigerians ?
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Ladycewhy(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So who is responsible for sars who are mostly southerners for harassing Nigerians ?
If southerners were responsible ,there wouldn't be a protest to begin with, would there? undecided.The same southerners are saying we don't want but the deaf fulani man has refused to heed to their voices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.