Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC (70363 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by mannobi(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
So wike doesn't have password to Tinubu territory?? Good one asiwaju and his yoruba people

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Calazoto: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
APC 52%
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerians never learn,
there is no way you can beat apc , once the opposition go into the elections divided .
only a common front can beat apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by drealcivilceno(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
OP, believe me, it seems you have nothing beneficial for you to do with your time. If you waste your time carrying out this analytical report, of what benefit is it to INEC and even to masses? Will they use your result to validate INEC own or what? Please, I beg, time is money, use your time wisely for other productive ventures that will add value to your life and family

Very poor, coming from a citizen of the the country...Even the place your work in or own will be affected by the policies this guys create and you just overlook this very important issue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Kemimarch16(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2020
bravo
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by olatunji0607: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Thanks so much for the analysis bros.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
We knew that APC will rig is way to power as they did b4

They have INEC in pocket, so the most important people are INEC not the voters

Sorry Ondo una no fight like Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY

This mentality of everytime Pdp losses it was rigged even with no evidence of such on ground is a very wrong and faulty mindset and way to speak. It means nobody shud accept any result they don’t win or both parties must always win.

There are standards to judge how free and fair a election was that shud be the focus and benchmark. Just like it was done in Edo..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by BabaO2: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
onatisi:
Nigerians never learn,
there is no way you can beat apc , once the opposition go into the elections divided .
only a common front can beat apc
How was PDP divided? In your face and thinking Obaseki is PDP..., no single person of honour and substance in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by TLE900: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
PDP and ZLP should have collapsed structures together. It would have yielded a better result.
LegendHero:
Hello guys,

I will be monitoring the INEC result for Ondo Election in real-time using Excel Dashboard.

Most of the results on Nairaland are difficult to aggregate and hard to follow so I will be updating them in an Excel file and displaying the bar chart and other metrics.

Update: INEC Official result as announced!!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Eriokanmi: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
blackpanda:
Pdp picked the wrong person. If they had picked agboola/jegede they could have won.
oh well, may your opponents always make mistakes so you could have your way. Aketi's prayers at work. I learnt obj invited agboola and told him to mend fence with jegede but the arrogance that led him out of the apc wouldn't let him. I remember when late kashamu was asked to step down for a formidable candidate in ogun but he bribed his way in, with money and won ogun pdp primaries. Eventually, he lost. See, our politicians are too greedy and selfish. They're spoilers too

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by stealmatic(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

chinedutrump u guys are bad loosers ,now ondo is now Lagos ba, bcus PDP loss they will say inec rigged the election,or Nigeria is in danger,if u guys won like Edo state now u will hear that it's a credible election,bad loosers,easy o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by chukwuibuipob: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2020
cool done deal.APC don win.According to PDP lipsrsealed shocked sad grin democracy is in DANGER but wen Dey win like In EDO,Democracy is sweet sad baztardz

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by LORDKing001: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Zlp Bleep up by not forming allegiance with pdp. Votes wasted. Greed is just d fall of man
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by ShoeShineGuy: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Eriokanmi:
See, our politicians are too greedy and selfish.
The bolded from you is the grand summary of Nigeria's woes. Unfortunately, youths, especially the tribalistic and unpatriotic ones, deliberately choose to believe APC/PDP/Other Parties are the cause.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2020
please stop reading to argue and always take time to read a post 3 times before commenting ,
please where in my post did u see where i wrote that pdp was or is divided ?
but everyone can attest to the fact that pdp and some elements in apc both came together to vote against apc and oshiomole .
BabaO2:

How was PDP divided? In your face and thinking Obaseki is PDP..., no single person of honour and substance in PDP
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by michoim(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:
ONDO no be EDO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 more LG to go!
Lol
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by ekevwe(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:

I am looking for job.

Should I send my resume?

Yes resume work���
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Xisnin(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2020
mannobi:
So wike doesn't have password to Tinubu territory?? Good one asiwaju and his yoruba people
Tinubu's territory ends in Lagos.
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by owolabi5: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Car Papers

Carpapers.com.ng

#EndSARS
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by AIlahuAkbar: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:
ONDO no be EDO!
3 more LG to go!
na so Akure south and North hate Akeredolu reach?
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by IreneJane: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
OP, believe me, it seems you have nothing beneficial for you to do with your time. If you waste your time carrying out this analytical report, of what benefit is it to INEC and even to masses? Will they use your result to validate INEC own or what? Please, I beg, time is money, use your time wisely for other productive ventures that will add value to your life and family

If you can't just devote your time for something like this at least during your leisure time.... U dey write letter to mental stress niyen ..
Besides , do you know what he did will add to his and some people knowledge...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by AIlahuAkbar: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
lol grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by owolabi5: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Car Papers

Carpapers.com.ng

#EndSARSNow!!
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by adeade83: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:

Are you writing from your office? How have you impacted on human lives? From what the guy did here, I am sure he is on a good stead more than you are in job interviews. When loafers talk, we overlook them.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by AIlahuAkbar: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Yankee101:

How much salary for a short time research and analytics gig?

Can you write codes to update tables (dashboards) automatically?
yes can I send you an email pls?
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by AIlahuAkbar: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

you're a fool

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by phren: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:
Hello guys,

I will be monitoring the INEC result for Ondo Election in real-time using Excel Dashboard.

Most of the results on Nairaland are difficult to aggregate and hard to follow so I will be updating them in an Excel file and displaying the bar chart and other metrics.

Update: INEC Official result as announced!!

Wailers are ashamed to wail today, incredible.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Bar1941(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:
ONDO no be EDO!

3 more LG to go!

Omoluwabi yató gedengbe, omo oko lawon omo Ondo.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Badonasty(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Jegede try again 4 years later
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Carlyscales: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Ok following
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by BabaO2: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2020
onatisi:
please stop reading to argue and always take time to read a post 3 times before commenting ,
please where in my post did u see where i wrote that pdp was or is divided ?
but everyone can attest to the fact that pdp and some elements in apc both came together to vote against apc and oshiomole .
You are the one bereft of idea and understanding of what you wrote. which of the opposition parties was divided before the election if you were not insinuating Agboola Ajayi that left APC to initially team up with PDP and later left PDP to become ZLP candidate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.