Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles (53712 Views)

Nigeria Police Attacks Eastern Security Network In Imo, Abandons Their Vehicles / DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Fcwilly: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
It's only common to those that has it, but to others it's not common.
That DPO has what is called COMMON SENSE , that makes him to be a winner.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by seanwilliam(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
leisuretym:
RRS is the most professional unit of the NPF
really
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Muftimenk: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Las las.

People that did not support this #endsars will end up regreting
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Omezif(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amusing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Edeyoung: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

After his long epistle grin grin grin

I swear, do you know they are working for d government, while they are on net, they are also on the protest ground to achieve the aim for d government

The government want to kill the protest from every angle, if dey fail in do so, they will now result to force their last hope but dey fear force may ignite the setting far now or later
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by thaoriginator: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

My brother, that's RRS. I think they are the only "intelligent" unit of the police, both in the way they relate with you and their manner of approach.

If there is any better unit, I haven't seen sha
ok let's turn dem to Robbery Response Squad and scrape SARS. E go make sense cheesy
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by naturallysimple(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:
It can only be RRS

Nice Gesture

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel @sofanaija

Watch the peaceful protest at Ikorodu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFA6qRTdfxI
As if you know what am about to say, is like RRS is not made in Nigeria
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Openbusiness: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:
Rapid Response Squad (RRS)
Best Police unit in Nigeria. Always professional! May God continue to bless all the police RRS members and their leadership.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by susy6999: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
naturallysimple:

As if you know what am about to say, is like RRS is not made in Nigeria
they are from another planet

Well educated
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Edeyoung:

I swear, do you know they are working for d government, while they are on net, they are also on the protest ground to achieve the aim of the government

The government once to kill the protest from every angle, if dey fail in do so, they will now result to force their last hope
Saboteurs. They won't end well.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Brushstrokes20: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Awesome gesture!... #solidarity forever!
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
[s]I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
[/s]
Rubbish.
#EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by OBA117(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is also the right time to protest against bad governance, corruption, bokoharam, banditry etc.

#ENDSARS BRUTALITY, CORRUPTION, BAD GOVERNANCE, BOKOHARAM, BANDITRY...
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by bizzibodi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
That cannot be Nigerian police,that na Rwandan police.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Danny50: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmm i doubt if this is nigeria police..
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by segun18(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
inoki247:
This are responsible outfit For say na SARS give dem free lift na straight to station or to bank to use dere ATM

LOL
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Manofwisdom85(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Choi why can’t all this police units be like RRS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by edoairways: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
setobaba:
6months Old

Book her litter down if interested
Hmmmm! Dog pepper soup on my mind
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by anochuko01(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

My brother, that's RRS. I think they are the only "intelligent" unit of the police, both in the way they relate with you and their manner of approach.

thats the more reason why sars needs reforms and rejiggling....
not all of them are bad
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Moikiitos: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1314975375299145728?s=20

NPF is one of the root to Nigeria CORRUPTION, ROBBERY...
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
These ones have sense
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Positiveme2020: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
setobaba:
6months Old

Like for my dog
Share for me the owner

NICE DOG BUT DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH .
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by TheSparrow: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cool
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by djbussy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Respect RRS.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Jeremiahgynag(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:
It can only be RRS

Nice Gesture

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel @sofanaija

Watch the peaceful protest at Ikorodu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFA6qRTdfxI

Bro how did you link your subscribe URL to this site??
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by damoceile: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
setobaba:
6months Old

Like for my dog
Share for me the owner

This your dog go sweet o, 404 things kiss kiss
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I agree with you on this 100%.

this unit seems to be the one with well-trained individuals who have their focus on the purpose of their responsibility.

the unit is just too beautiful.

u no go see dem moving anyhow or causing any nuisance.

they park one place, move when it's needed and attend to issues concerned them or they got called for.

I clap for the RRS.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by susy6999: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jeremiahgynag:

Bro how did you link your subscribe URL to this site??

[url=website link url ] website name [/url]

Copy this and close the space
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Edeyoung: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Saboteurs. They won't end well.

He probably has gone on all thread doing so, and has fooled many.....

I love dressing flasshy but these days i dress simple not to get Harras by thesame people who ought to protect me

Even this yahoo apart from those ritualistic ones have really helped the economy and reduced crimes

Ekosodin used to be the den of cultism but today you can Walk free at ekosodin freely at 12 in the midnight without meeting any cultist to oppress you because all of them they hustle too, who pick money go help he family survive the corona period

Make dem leave our yahoo boys the advantage outways it disadvantages, in edo for example boys no longer take risky route to libya again for greener pasture that most times end their lives

Sars should be reformed, i wont support ending it

If government want to tackle yahoo ritualust dem go visit and arrest the babalawo wen dey do d charm for dem after dem don fish out the boys,

as for pure yahoo hustlers my support dey with them wella

Nigeria first before other country foolish govt if d yahoo come street back na sars go kill them for robbery and cultism

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Alexaonfleek: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cc froshloaded.

See a more responsible police unit.
Have you heard anyone saying #endRRS online before?
Why only #endSARS?

You're just lucky the officer you met was in a good mood that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.