Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Forbidden - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden (32071 Views)

Forbidden Passion (erotic) / Forbidden Fruits (18+) / Forbidden Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden by UltimateSpice: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
More
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
I gave her a lustful smile. Without saying a word, I leaned forward to make dick on a trip down her lips. At the bottom, I felt my cock spreading her very soft inner lips. Her ample juices lubricated my penetration of her body and she sighed in pleasure. I did my act in one motion, not stopping until I was fully inside her organ. I could see that she was ready for an intense fucking. I grabbed an ankle in each hand, held her legs in front of me, and continuously pounded into her body. Caro moaned out loud, calling out my name. The bedsprings squeaked gently in responsiveness to our action.

I continued, making sure that Caro had one really good orgasm before I slowed down. I then let her legs slide apart to either side of me on the sheets. Gingerly, I leaned forward onto her and she welcomed me with open arms. We kissed deeply, still breathing through our mouths. We moved into a slow sensual rhythm. Unlike the initial one, you could call this love-making. We were savoring the contact between our bare bodies. I felt her second orgasm approaching and lifted myself up a little.

At the questioning look she gave me, I explained, "I want to watch you cum."

She blushed a little and started to protest. To stem her complaints, I changed the angle a little. I knew this would make my dick rub harder against her G spot. Her words died unspoken as cries of my name changed to moans.

I loved watching her as she peaked to orgasm. That was when she was at her most beautiful. Though she might squint or have her eyes wide open, her mouth in the shape of an O in a silent scream or louder in a moan, I could see the pleasure she was feeling. It was hard to describe, but I could tell she was happy, peaceful, in ecstasy. I loved making her feel that way.

Seeing her cum, and feeling her spasm against my cock, drove me over the edge. I fell to her and reached beneath her. I desperately shoved my hands beneath her ass cheeks and grabbed, pulling myself as deeply into her as I could. One last look at that lovely face and I spurted, filling the condom that was the only thing separating Caro from me. She smiled as she felt the warmth of my sperm entering her pussy.

We spent a few moments catching our breath before I got up to dispose of the used condom. She lay on her side, watching me.

“You’re good,” I commented.

She grunted. “You are, too.”

We remained together until half an hour later.

“How I wish I can stay here overnight,” she said. “Unfortunately, I have to go. Tomorrow is Monday and I must go to work.”

“We can always see another time.”

Quite reluctantly, she left. I drove her to Ojota where she would take a cab to her residence. I gave her some money for her ‘troubles.’

“Take care, baby,” I said. “Take care of yourself.”

“And you too. Thanks, Alex. See you again.”

I drove back to my house to have a good night rest. On Monday morning, I woke early to prepare for work. I drove to the office at Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos. Dad called me on the phone by ten in the morning.

Forbidden: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/forbidden_18%2B/37781
Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 5:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Nice update
Re: Forbidden by Lakesc: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thanks for the update...
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Quite reluctantly, she left. I drove her to Ojota where she would take a cab to her residence. I gave her some money for her ‘troubles.’

“Take care, baby,” I said. “Take care of yourself.”

“And you too. Thanks, Alex. See you again.”

I drove back to my house to have a good night rest. On Monday morning, I woke early to prepare for work. I drove to the office at Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos. Dad called me on the phone by ten in the morning.

“Hello, Alex. You’ve not told me how you find your new home.”

“Good morning, dad,” I replied, trying to suppress my excitement. “So far so good.”

“You like the place?”

“Sure, dad. The place is fantastic.”

“Good to hear that, Henry. Good to hear that.”

I returned to my work and got busy. Few minutes after noon, Jessica called my line.

“You didn’t even bother to call me,” she started in accusation.

“I’m sorry, Jessica darling. I was actually about to call you.”

“I see. Well, just to let you know that I’ll be coming over to your place this evening.”

“Okay, Jessica. You’re most welcome.”

“I miss you,” she added.

I grinned. “I miss you too, Jessica honey.”

True to her words, I had hardly settled in my apart when Jessica called to announce her arrival at the gate of my residence. I went on to open the gate for her so that she could drive in.

As soon as we entered the apartment, she was in my arms.

“Oh, Alex darling, I miss you,” she cooed.

Her words were like melody to my ears. “You can say that again, my honey.”

Jessica nodded and reached out with both hands. I could feel my cock growing and hardened inside my shorts. I leaned forward and sucked the hard nipples, brushing them in my mouth.

"Oh, you taste so good, honey,” I said.

Jessica looked up at me. "I think this your dick is so big and desirable.”

She stood up and stripped off her clothes. She then back on the sofa, placing one foot over the back, and the other far out on the floor. I must say that the sight of her nude body was bewitching. Quite hurriedly, I stripped my clothes off too.

I then positioned myself at her mid-section and began pushing my hard cock into her cunt.

"Goodness! You're so big!” she commented. “I can feel your thickness and fullness inside me."

I pushed my cock more inside her pussy, a little at a time. When the cock was all the way in, I smiled and looked down at her.

"Now, you’ve got it all you want my babe."

She chuckled. "Oh, it feels so good! Now take me completely with that thing! Take me hard, Alex!"
She rolled her head side to side as I began to really Bleep her, shoving it in all the way and pulling it almost all the way out.

Soon, she was moaning and groaning in pleasure. There was unmistakable pleasure on her face as I banged her.

She wrapped her legs and arms around me as we bleeped themselves into a frenzy. I could hear my balls slap against her on every stroke. It was a most sensuous moment for the two of us.

I let out a groan and began to come. I shoved my cock in as deeply as it could go. Jessica closed her eyes.

“Fill me, darling. Fill my cunt with your hot cum.”
I came for a long time, and when I did pull my cock out of her pussy, I could see my cum leaking out of it, dripping onto the sofa.

"That was wonderful, Alex. You’re marvelous."

“You too,” I said with baited breath.

We lay on the sofa together, quite exhausted but satisfied that we had had had our fill.

There were knocks at the gate. Now, who could that be?

“Are you expecting a visitor?” she asked.

Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Forbidden by Zamar: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Cool.
Re: Forbidden by SolaRaphael: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
SolaRaphael:
Interesting

Thanks.
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dear friends,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
We lay on the sofa together, quite exhausted but satisfied that we had had had our fill.

There were knocks at the gate. Now, who could that be?

“Are you expecting a visitor?” she asked.

I could not think of any. “None,” I replied.

The knocks continued. I wore my boxer and a t-shirt. “Let me go and see,” I muttered.

She cleaned up wore her clothes back.

I went to the gate. “Who is there?” I called out.

“It’s me, Caro.”

My heart skipped a beat. Caro? Oh, Lord. I had completely forgotten her. Why did she come around without letting me know in advance? Why
did she not call to tell me that she would be coming?

“Oh, Lord, why didn’t you tell me you will be coming?” I was about to open the pedestrian side of the gate when a voice from behind stopped
me.

“Tell her to go back, Alex.” It was Jessica’s voice. I didn’t know she had followed me out of my apartment. I stopped to look back and to stare at
her.

“Tell her to go away and never disturb you again.”

I was dumbfounded. Jessica could see my disappointment.

“Hello, there,” she called out to Caro. “Why are you disturbing Alex? Don’t you know he is married?”

There was silence from the other side. Caro must have been shocked to hear that. Jessica opened the pedestrian gate to confront her.

“Yes, you heard me right,” she told Caro. “Alex here is happily married. Go and look for your own man.”

With that, Jessica held me by the left hand snugly. I remained mute. With one more surprise look at me, Caro left in fury.

It was after she had gone that I found my voice. “Did you have to do that?”

Jessica grinned at me. “Forbidden or not, dear Alex, I’m not going to share you with any lady.”

She said it with finality. I could neither protest nor raise objection. Still holding my hand, we went back to my apartment to continue from where
we had stopped.

Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice update
Re: Forbidden by CasNova: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Cool
Re: Forbidden by Awesome05: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice work
Re: Forbidden by Saturn101: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Continue
Re: Forbidden by Zamar: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2021
More
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
STORY II

It was about mid-night. I flushed the toilet and left for my room. As I stepped inside, I immediately felt something was wrong, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

A sort of cold chill whooshed past me, raising goosebumps in its wake as the door closed and locked behind me, seconds before I heard that terrifying voice.

"Hello, baby girl."

My feet seemed to freeze to the floor, my blood hardening into ice in my veins. There he sat, right on my bed as if he and I shared the room. He smiled calmly at me, causing me to have a deep, bloody handsome.

The man was even leaning back a bit, he placed his right feet on the stool by my bed. He looked extremely cool and casual in his grey pajamas. The top was left unbuttoned, showing his big, hairy chest.

Just as quickly as it had come, the fear evaporated and was replaced by the growing excitement and resentment brewing in the pit of my stomach.

Gingerly, I moved forward, muscles tensing as the rage and hurt grew. The man simply raised an eyebrow as I began to speak in a low, angry tone.

"Oga, what do you want? Why are you sitting on my bed?"

The bed creaked and he swiftly got on his feet. He soon started pacing around in the room. In a surprise move, his left hand was around my throat, and he pinned me roughly to the wall as his hips locked over mine.

His rough and cold hand rested on the base of my throat, making sure I couldn't look away from him. Those handsome but cold eyes bored into mine and he leaned down, kissing me hard and hungrily.

Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nice work
Re: Forbidden by UltimateSpice: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cool
Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Go on
Re: Forbidden by ThrillPlus: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
More
Re: Forbidden by Polynek(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
we are waiting
Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2021
More
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
My feet seemed to freeze to the floor, my blood hardening into ice in my veins. There he sat, right on my bed as if he and I shared the room. He smiled calmly at me, causing me to have a deep, bloody handsome.

The man was even leaning back a bit, he placed his right feet on the stool by my bed. He looked extremely cool and casual in his grey pajamas. The top was left unbuttoned, showing his big, hairy chest.

Just as quickly as it had come, the fear evaporated and was replaced by the growing excitement and resentment brewing in the pit of my stomach. Gingerly, I moved forward, muscles tensing as the rage and hurt grew. The man simply raised an eyebrow as I began to speak in a low, angry tone.

"Oga, what do you want? Why are you sitting on my bed?"

The bed creaked and he swiftly got on his feet. He soon started pacing around in the room. In a surprise move, his left hand was around my throat, and he pinned me roughly to the wall as his hips locked over mine.

His rough and cold hand rested on the base of my throat, making sure I couldn't look away from him. Those handsome but cold eyes bored into mine and he leaned down, kissing me hard and hungrily.

My racing mind halted, freezing up and going blank again as my eyelids fluttered closed. I didn't realize I was so tensed up until I started to relax, sighing softly through my nose. Even though his lips were cold, they were soft and comforting.

He chuckled quietly and pulled away, his hand moving from my throat to my cheek, the contact becoming more tender rather than dominating.

"I came because I really wanted you, darling. I do take care of my baby girl, you know..." Pulling away from the wall, he pulled me into him and laid his cheek on my forehead. Though I really didn't want to be so close to him...

He smelled really good and his body felt nice and solid against mine. Still, I was totally unsure what the hell to do, so I just stood there stiffly and awkwardly. It wasn't long before I decided to voice a question I had been pondering for quite some time. Speaking softly, I attempted to
look up into his face.

"What about madam? What if she catches us?"

He nodded, stroking my hair through his fingers in a reassuring, intimate gesture as he met my gaze.

"You don’t have to worry one bit about that. I’m the master of this house, am I not?”

With resignation, I lowered my gaze from his intense eyes. Even though he tried to reassure, I still found myself a bit unsettled.

I hadn't yet decided if they were from fear or something else. Yes, to me as a housemaid, the fear of madam was the beginning of wisdom.
I tried to ease my tension. My cheek nestled into his cool, firm chest and I almost smiled at the situation now. Finally, after days of his flirting, I finally got madam’s husband in my arms.

He was hugging me and stroking my hair like we were a couple. My excitement quickly bubbled up again. I would be damned if I would let him win acceptance from me so easily. At least, I needed to show some coyness and decency.

I began struggling in his grip, putting my hands flat against his chest and trying to push him back, attempting to break the relaxed yet unbreakable embrace of his arms around me. Oga really didn't budge much, but it made me feel like I was accomplishing something. He
looked down at me, raising an eyebrow at my fruitless struggles.

"Mm baby girl doesn't like my hugs?" he asked incredibly.

I glared up at him, frowning. I was sure my face was becoming flushed with irritation, because my cheeks felt hot from the rage I felt. My reply was much louder and contained a bit more venom,

"Am I your baby girl?"

The man snorted in dismissal, his fingers threading more roughly into my hair and tangling into a tight grip on the base of my skull. Oga tilted
my head back to look him in the face. I could sense the excitement in his eyes. His lips drew steadily closer to my ear as he spoke, the chill of his breath raising goosebumps over my flesh again.

Re: Forbidden by UltimateSpice: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice update
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
UltimateSpice:
Nice update

Thanks
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
The man snorted in dismissal, his fingers threading more roughly into my hair and tangling into a tight grip on the base of my skull.

Oga tilted my head back to look him in the face. I could sense the excitement in his eyes. His lips drew steadily closer to my ear as he spoke, the chill of his breath raising goosebumps over my flesh again.

"Yes you are, my girl. You said so yourself when you were looking at me with lusts. Yes, I could see the desire in you too."

My cheeks grew even hotter at his accusation.

An involuntary shiver coursed down my spine and a tingled my body, making me to grow tension in between my legs.

I bit my lower lip, swallowing hard and looking back up at him. Those rich, handsome eyes looked back down at me, fully capturing my gaze as a small smile spreading over his lips.

"Mmm you remember now, don't you, baby girl? Remember how I felt inside you... How it felt to finally let go and submit to me..."

Oga's rough and cold hand began stroking down my side as he spoke, his fingertips caressing my thigh and leaving goosebumps in their wake while the other stayed firmly knotted in my hair.

His fingertips traced down the side seam of my shirt and onto my hip.

They continued toward the inside of my thigh, wasting no time in sliding up and into my shorts.

He gently hooked his index finger into my panties and tugged them to the side with ease to expose my sex.

Chills ran down my spine yet again and my temperature rose in a mix of terror and excitement that was starting to become familiar.

I shut my eyes tight, pressing my thighs together in an attempt to hinder his hand from searching any further. My voice was a small squeak when I spoke,

"Please... Please don't..."

Re: Forbidden by ThrillPlus: 5:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Nice update
Re: Forbidden by BigBasher: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Forbidden by tonysunkan: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chills ran down my spine yet again and my temperature rose in a mix of terror and excitement that was starting to become familiar.

I shut my eyes tight, pressing my thighs together in an attempt to hinder his hand from searching any further. My voice was a small squeak when I spoke,

"Please... Please don't..."

There was a silence for a few seconds before his hand withdrew from my pants. Oga's grip on the base of my skull relaxed and he combed his fingers through my hair, untangling them after freeing up his hand, he wrapped that arm around my waist and pulled me closer, gently and lovingly.

Opening my eyes, I saw his expression soften a bit before he lowered his face to mine and kissed me again, deeply. My heart stuttered in my chest and my knees went weak, trembling just a bit.

His other arm slid beneath my knees, pulling me up and laying me on my messy bed. The man climbed in with me, curling his body against mine and stroking my cheek as he pulled me tight against him.

My scorching skin nestled against his chilled flesh. It was oddly intimate, but at the same time I couldn't have moved away if I wanted to. I was being cuddled... And dominated...

"Why are you fighting me, baby girl?" He murmured quietly against my neck, nuzzling my pulse and brushing his lips over my earlobe. I closed my eyes, sighing softly and forcing myself to relax as I replied,

"Because I don't know... What to think of you..?”

He began kissing down the side of my neck, his fang tips tickling my sensitive skin. His hands caressed my sides, brushing over my skin and sliding up underneath my tank top. I closed my eyes, my heart pounding in my chest and my nerves tingling.

"You're mine, darling. Your body knows it. You just need to accept it..."

Oga whispered against my neck, his right hand caressing over the soft skin of my stomach and his left caressing my thigh outside of my skinny shorts.

I wanted to give in. What he said was true, but a stubborn, niggling part of my brain wasn't about to just submit to someone who was still more or less a excitement to me.

He nibbled on my collarbone, biting softly and scraping his sharp canines gently over my flesh. Goosebumps prickled over my skin, which was becoming more sensitive as he continued to tease it.

The sound of his voice, close to my ear, back in the abandoned factory floated back into my memory,

Re: Forbidden by Zamar: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Nice update..
Re: Forbidden by SolaRaphael: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.