Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1378187 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
sayoberry:
pls who kbows how i can book my emirates ticket for houston but poe will be dallas?
I think you should call emirates direct, they will be in the best position to do that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shagaman: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
I would like to wish everybody a merry christmas and prosperous new year in Advance,I am marching into the new year with great zeal and expectation of a better year ahead..I wish all pregnant mama s and we the expectant fathers the best life has to offer...

We seek a better future for our kids thats why we are reading and gathering so much info to go to the US...we shall never live to regret our actions...

p.s can someone help us beg the govt the dollar rate is suicidal .....OMG

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
sayoberry:
pls who kbows how i can book my emirates ticket for houston but poe will be dallas?

@sayo, it is easy, If u have any Business in houston; book first to houston for number of days u Intent, then book dallas, all on same one itiberary...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to you fam kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by supamom: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Hi all, please those in the house that have travelled or yet to i need your help. Am not good at packing or remembering what to pack.
Can your give me a list of things you carried or wished you did when travelling.
Please help a sister. Thanks.
@phema, i know your very good at planning so expecting to hear from you too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by supamom: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by boldbabe: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2014
May our lord Jesus Christ, the reason for the this season,bless you with every gift from heaven and grant you his peace. Amen. Merry Xmas everyone.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by boldbabe: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2014
May our lord Jesus Christ, the reason for this season, bless you with every gift from heaven & grant you his peace. Merry Xmas everyone.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Destiny4G: 4:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas wonderful people...happy celebrations to you and yours,Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2014
tbaby123:

@sayo, it is easy, If u have any Business in houston; book first to houston for number of days u Intent, then book dallas, all on same one itiberary...
is it not possible to land in dallas firat and then proceed to houston?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babs4all: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks for the advice. We are yet to book an appointment. I want to get hold of an OBGYN first and have an agreement with him/her. Will be expecting info from you.

Hi Babs, try not to type in upper caps, it's distracting. I am Using Missouri Baptist on st. Louis. Would resume my search for an OBG after the holidays. Would pass all info I have to you. When is your interview or when is your wife traveling ? [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2014
tbaby123:
Yipeeeeeeee..... Finally i made it to page 280, i have been a silent reader close to a month now, read from Page 0-280. Am loaded with Info now even though am not married nor preggy grin....I Am ready contribute and help answer questions

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Shawbabe: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao. Tbaby be like say Justwise is tryna tell u something here on wink

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2014
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin

@justwise, u laugh like u have something to say, spit it out pls grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Ibtisam24: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
tbaby123:

@justwise, u laugh like u have something to say, spit it out pls grin

That cracked me up...was wondering what you will do if you are married and preg....probably buy travel section in preparation ...

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Shawbabe:

Lmao. Tbaby be like say Justwise is tryna tell u something here on wink

You be mind reader? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ibtisam24:
Merry Christmas to all.

Yeeeeeeeee! Where in the world have you been? Have been trying to reach out. How are you and family? Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
tbaby123:
Yipeeeeeeee..... Finally i made it to page 280, i have been a silent reader close to a month now, read from Page 0-280. Am loaded with Info now even though am not married nor preggy grin....I Am ready contribute and help answer questions

Way to go girl! Thought I was the only one who found this thread resourceful even as a single-flat-tummied lady. grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
supamom:
Hi all, please those in the house that have travelled or yet to i need your help. Am not good at packing or remembering what to pack.
Can your give me a list of things you carried or wished you did when travelling.
Please help a sister. Thanks.
@phema, i know your very good at planning so expecting to hear from you too

Babe eeehh, that list is long mehn. Can't find it now. Will post a snapped copy when I do lay my hands on it. If not, will compile the list when I'm much less busy. For now, I've got my hands and legs ( infact, my whole body sef) full. grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
abujaniv:
Hello Nairalanders,

VO here. We are continuing to see people appear at the Embassy and Consulate for an interview with DS-160 information that differs from their appointment confirmation. This is a friendly reminder that:

• The DS-160 non-immigrant visa application confirmation number used to schedule visa interviews must match the application confirmation page that is brought to the interview. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will not be interviewed and will have to purchase a new fee receipt to book another appointment. This includes families – make sure that the DS-160 information matches the appointment information for every family member, even young children.

• Full instructions on how to make an appointment for a non-immigrant visa interview are available on our website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov.

• Applicants with existing appointments should contact the CGI Call Center at +234 0144 06218 to make any necessary changes.

We believe this change will make application processing faster and more efficient, and we thank you for your attention.

Compliments of the season,
U.S. Mission to Nigeria
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Larondoo22: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
zeezahbee:
I live in Houston and close to WHMC, I have a 2bedroom I will like to share come first week of March. My flat mate is relocating, if there's any expectant mother coming in March and using either Dr fagbonhun, hynh, la or any doctor In WHMC, pm me.#justwise I am not an agent o, just trying to share
am interested oo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
babs4all:
Thanks for the advice. We are yet to book an appointment. I want to get hold of an OBGYN first and have an agreement with him/her. Will be expecting info from you.

Hi Babs, try not to type in upper caps, it's distracting. I am Using Missouri Baptist on st. Louis. Would resume my search for an OBG after the holidays. Would pass all info I have to you. When is your interview or when is your wife traveling ?
hi. Are you also using an hospital in st louis? Pls how much is the hospital bill? And have you gotten a Gynea?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Phema:

Way to go girl! Thought I was the only one who found this thread resourceful even as a single-flat-tummied lady. grin

@phema tenks jare. Leave Justwise make He dey laugh me....u started Just like i am doing now, on d 5th u birthed ur boundle of joy.....come 2015 ehhh, i Will welcome mine, na even twins self

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Gracydee(f): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=Babatwi post=29133330]
pls note that it is only advisable to send this type of letter if you got your visa before you got pregnant and not that you were pregnant when you went for the interview and lied about it
These letters dont have a fixed format,all the same, here is a sample
Dear Sir/Ma
My name is ------- with pasport number------. I got a b1/b2 2 years visa for the pupose of vaccation on ------, i now wish to use the visa to travel to the US for birthing pupose. I am aware of the financial and other implications of this which includes having enough funds to cover the hospital and doctors bills ,contacting and booking an appointment with a hospital and a gyneacologist ,booking accomodation etc.
I would be greatful if my records with you could be updated to reflect this.
Yours truely

Thank you for the response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by supamom: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Phema:

Babe eeehh, that list is long mehn. Can't find it now. Will post a snapped copy when I do lay my hands on it. If not, will compile the list when I'm much less busy. For now, I've got my hands and legs ( infact, my whole body sef) full. grin

I understand jare. When ever you can dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
kizluv:

Hi Babs, try not to type in upper caps, it's distracting. I am Using Missouri Baptist on st. Louis. Would resume my search for an OBG after the holidays. Would pass all info I have to you. When is your interview or when is your wife traveling ?
Hi Kizluv, am also looking at Missouri as an option. Pls am interested in the details of which ever Obgyn you get. Am also on the look and will definitely hint you when I get any. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:
Hi All,
I lost my babies, poor handling in ICU here in Nigeria, even at 7 months. Another reason why everybody needs to have their baby in the US! I pray no one experiences this kind of loss in Jesus Name,
I have managed to move on. Time to go back to the drawing board, sad loss after trying for a number of years.
I cannot question God.

Somebody shout Halleluyahhhh! Who remembers this post?
The Lord that answereth by fire! Let him be my God! My people! God has restored! Gave me the perfect xmas gift!

29 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

The Lord that answereth by fire! Let him be my God! My people! God has restored! Gave me the perfect xmas gift!
I am so happy for you. Congratulations. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by anonymousmum: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

Whoop whoop!!! Congratulations!!! To God be the glory *dancing shoki with my big belle for you* smiley smiley smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by AyaSho(f): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

Halleluyahhhhhh oooooooooooooooo
The Lord that sees the indebt of our heart. The problem solver.
Indeed He his forever faithful. This shall be permanent and we will all celebrate with you in Jesus Name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.