Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1379101 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sadiaalmas: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=k711 post=30792714]Hello house,

Please I'm in a dilemma. Forgive me cos my hormones have taken a better part of me. I got a visa last year june for vacation which was duly used. Tho I went to Houston instead of califonia. I was not pregnant at the time so there was no case of lying to the vo. I found out I was pregnant in september. (Pregnant with twins).The thing is I have decided to go to elpaso. All flights to elpaso are crazily expensive except United that seems cheaper. But I'm scared of Houston poe even tho I intend to pay all my bills before going.
1.Do I need to send a letter to the embassy to inform them about my intention?
2. Do u think I will still have problems at Houston poe?
3. what other airline or route can I go thru to elpaso?
Biko help a sister out, I'm going crazy here plus my tummy Don big pass person we dey born triplet sef. [/quote

Have you tried emirates?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by passionup11: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2015
DeeandGLady:
@ segbas, Thank you so much. Hey people KLM tickets even got more cheaper, check wakanow.com. Enjoy this discount now Ooooo.

@DeeandGLady, where on wakanow have u guys seen this cheap TICKETS? I have been on wakanow and have been checking for dates in April thru June and i have been seeing high prices. can you explain on how i to go about it? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sadiaalmas: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Amother4life:

Then pm your smuggling ways to whoever you want.
Don't put it on public display if you don't want anyone to comment. You can be abusive all you want it will not stop me from speaking truth to power.
Stop breaking the immigration laws of a sovereign country.

Great talk. High FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creating more problems for our people. Innocent people harassed cos of people who must break laws anywhere they go. This is also the Nigerian govt s fault isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sunshine21: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Newmum0615:
Hi. The Precious Cedars usually always responds to calls and emails. Was it email or call u used to try to reach her? You can PM me for more details. Don't think I am allowed to share contact info here.

Hi Newmum, just sent you a PM.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Ezemistic: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=malory84 post=30645450][/quote]
They told me same duration, but actually it was 2-wks. I was booked with Dr. aun jose before I cam to ElPaso, but I missed my first appointment, so I was rebooked for Dr. Lynn Heidi, never knew she was the God-sent to make my dream come through. Dr Lynn is a woman of virtue full of experience. I thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by forevermine: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Hello everyone. Hope we're all fine.
Got into Houston yesterday and it wasn't so stressful. Flew United from Lagos. Hearing about all these airline promos now just makes me angry cos I paid almost 400k for my ticket, but all the same i'm glad I got here safely and when I did.
Will post details of POE later when i'm well rested.
PS: I got PTA from diamond bank at the rate of 203.5, so that's still fair enough compared to Mallam/aboki.
Take care and have a great day.
@segbas and mrsshen, you've got mail.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by skelemba: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Yes hotel booking is more valid, once u get ur visa u can cancel

Vineb:

It's better you book hotel for your VISA interview. Don't think Pple at the embassy will recognize precious cedar pls house correct me if am wrong.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Ezemistic: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
ojsimsim:
Please house has any one styed in inhisgracelodge el paso.what is the experience like? smiley

I lived presently in hisgracelodge, the lodge is my hommy, a place of rest of mind, u get free ride on your first appointment and first grocery/other shoppings, they will also pick you up from the Airport & drop off. If you have a driver license there is a car for you to go around town. If you see my post, I earlier said that I lived in a family apartment, that is because I lived comfortably in a place I call hommy. That's my little girl enjoying herself in dat pics....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by slimwendy85: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2015
@ eczemistic, please how far is hisgrace lodge from del sol medical centre.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=sadiaalmas post=30874184][/quote]

I won't advice any pregnant woman to go to the USA through the Middle East talk less of one with twins

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2015
customised87:
Hello house, pls has anyone obtained dre baby's US passport with an ID other than the Nig passport? My husband is not with me in the US and i already notorized the consent form in Nig without any ID n brought it to the US cos my husband's passport got missing and we were hoping to find it but we still cant find. Pls,i want to know which other Nig ID is acceptable to use for this purpose. This is quite urgent people, pls help out!

He can get a replacement passport asap. That can't possibly be a big deal
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
macorondo:
@Ochioraumu Hmmm! Can understand what you went true. You said they claimed they contacted your uncle, my question is how did get his phone number to contact him

Haba. You dint need to quote that long epistle

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sadiaalmas: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
uchetobi:

I won't advice any pregnant woman to go to the USA through the Middle East talk less of one with twins

i agree with you but since she said "cheap". i would rather go thru Germany, france or uk
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by segbas(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bless God for your trip, Thanks so much for your email.

forevermine:
Hello everyone. Hope we're all fine.
Got into Houston yesterday and it wasn't so stressful. Flew United from Lagos.
@segbas and mrsshen, you've got mail.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by segbas(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why oooo, are you saying from Nigeria or take off from ME.

uchetobi:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kemotee: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
hi all,

i am planning to go to houston in march for birthing and hospital search...i just got my visa. pls is there anyone in houston i can hook up with for information on the best (affordable) hospitals to use .

thank you

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Vineb: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
kemotee:
hi all,

i am planning to go to houston in march for birthing and hospital search...i just got my visa. pls is there anyone in houston i can hook up with for information on the best (affordable) hospitals to use .

thank you

For hospital can search this thread for hospital. I think most of us in Houston use either: west houston medical centre, oakbend or Methodist. Have sent you a PM check your email. Congratulations on your VISA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kemotee: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
thanks vineb
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by yuugo: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ezemistic:

I lived presently in hisgracelodge, the lodge is my hommy, a place of rest of mind, u get free ride on your first appointment and first grocery/other shoppings, they will also pick you up from the Airport & drop off. If you have a driver license there is a car for you to go around town. If you see my post, I earlier said that I lived in a family apartment, that is because I lived comfortably in a place I call hommy. That's my little girl enjoying herself in dat pics....

Please where you re staying how much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bambini: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Phema:

Gotcha! The ones I know are Montero apartments and Palm shadows. You should Google to know their rates and availability.

The 31st ish is no longer possible. Room will be available as from the 14th Jan.

Phema pls do uknow apartment closer to mihs lik a walkin distance?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Airpure(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
maypra:
@ Airpure, please can you give me the details of the accommodation you are using in Hoston; awesomeleap@gmail.com. Thank you.

Hi m staying with Family.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ezemistic:

How much does hisgracelodge charge per week abeg?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Airpure(f): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hi Guys plsssss is anyone coming to Houston soon . Pls I need a skin ointment called Whitfield ointment. It cost less than 500 very small can fit into pocket sef.can even be gotten at that pharmacy at Lagos international airport near immigration pls send me ur email if u can I don't know how this PM thing works.will pay.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluwafunkenny: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Access Bank rate today is 200.2, if you are going tomoro get there before 1.00pm please

Amother4life:
NEWs: CBN closes RDAS/WDAS FX window. All demand for FX should be channelled via the interbank FX market.
Interpretation : Naira has been "tactically" devalued to =N=198/$.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cbn-suspends-rdas-wdas-forex-windows/202131/

If you can buy your dollars TODAY please do so.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Omodaraju: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
For houston bound peeps

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pepeflavor: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello everyone, i have been a silent reader and this is my first post. i must commend everyone here for their time spent posting useful information for others to learn from. Kudos to you all.

i got my visa early last year and i was not pregnant at the time and no pregnancy related question was asked. i used the visa with my child last year and discovered i am pregnant 4 months after we got back from US. I intend to have my baby in Texas, however my relative stays in another state and i intend to stop there for a week before proceeding to Texas. Please i need advise on my itinerary. Hope they wont start asking why i am not staying with my relative as texas is far cheaper for me in terms of medical cost and i also have a friend to stay with there.

Your advise will be well appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Adiahabasi: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
kemotee:
hi all,

thank you
congrats Kemotee,cld u pls share ur interview transcript,was it @ lag or Abj?wld be going to Houston in march,Godwilling.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by segbas(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congrats on your visa.

Share your VO experience.

God Bless

kemotee:
hi all,

thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluwafunkenny: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please madam, seems we are all interested in the price and other things (though there is a number to call as per the place 5044284270). Getting in touch with you individually might be stressful for you to respond.

Will appreciate if we can have an eye-witness narration _ distance to Del-Sol Medical, Price, apartment offers.

@ 'BRO' Justwise, can you please allow her to share brief info about the place. I dey beg

Ezemistic:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
bambini:
Phema pls do uknow apartment closer to mihs lik a walkin distance?

No Ma.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by aye88: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello house, pls who has the delta office phone line that one can call for this cheap tickets.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mummyprincess: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Airpure post=30882441]Hi Guys plsssss is anyone coming to Houston soon . Pls I need a skin ointment called Whitfield ointment.

Pm me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.