Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1378970 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sorry. I mean, there are information on that on this thread
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fummiee(f): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hi all, pls I need information on affordable hospitals in Dallas.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by deaquellota: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2013
nkutet: @deaquellota, pls how much was in ur account and also what other supporting document did u submit before getting ur visa

As mentioned I payed for all my services upfront. I asked the friend who recommended me to doctoresparati.com, she had her baby in the States too and she mentiones immigration wants proof of solvency so i decided that I just pay evrything and avoid problems. Im not sure this is quite necessary though, when I talked with the people at doctoresparati.com, they informed me that upon enrolling ($150) they would send me a commitment letter from the doctor (which I got anyway). I just wanted to make sure so I went ahead and paid everything ahead of time. They sent me receipts for everything so basically Im at about $5500 plus hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by samarhanna: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2013
Please give me estimate cost (I need cheap Cost as we have a lot of other expenses) for hospital and doctor in Camarillo, California.
Also, I need to know estimate time for receiving baby's passport.

thanks,
samar
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by walmart: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2013
sweetg: Hello all. got my 2 years visa 2 weeks ago. i was asked if i was pregnant and i didnt deny the fact. i have a friend in Newyork. Can anyone help with an affordable hospital there. I am also thinking of birthing centre but i do not have an idea of their bill. I will be travelling december. Thank you.

I'm new to this forum. I intend to give birth to my next baby in the US so I want to apply for a visa for my daughter, husband and myself. I read in another thread that you secured the visa for yourself, husband and daughter. Please what type of visa did you apply for, medical or tourist?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Gbenge77(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
walmart:

I'm new to this forum. I intend to give birth to my next baby in the US so I want to apply for a visa for my daughter, husband and myself. I read in another thread that you secured the visa for yourself, husband and daughter. Please what type of visa did you apply for, medical or tourist?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Gbenge77(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
walmart:

The visitor visa is issued as B-1/B-2.B-1 is for bussiness,while B-2 is for pleasure or medical treatment.I just thought i should clarify that
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by walmart: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ok thanks Gbenge77.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Yes he is right. B1/B2 is the visa type.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by samarhanna: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sorry to push but I need your reply and help a.s.a.p. Please give me estimate cost (I need cheap Cost as we have a lot of other expenses) for hospital and doctor in Camarillo, California.
Also, I need to know estimate time for receiving baby's passport.

thanks,
samar
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsM: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
A quick question people. Found an hospital and also found a doctor I would like to use. But unfortunately I cant talk directly to the doctor until I become a patient at the hospital. This does not bother me as I intend to travel soon. My question is will they demand a letter from the doctor/hospital at the point of entry? Thank you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by swappylove: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
hi every1,please i need info on giving birth in dallas texas.like a hospital and obgyn that will accept me wen i"m like 27 weeks gone.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by twf2501: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
hi, I also had a child about 10years ago and medicaid paid as well. Called severally to pay back after being denied us visa. Every other member of my family travels to the us except me. Does anyone know a good immigration lawyer to advise on what to do?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by twf2501: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
they may demand a letter and they may not. But just get prepared, go along with your letter stating how far your pregnancy is. And please make sure you pay.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by chukymoney(m): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Pls I want to confirm if the doctoresparati.com has office in baltimore too, cos my wife is going there in two weeks time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Khity: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2013
HI mrs sweetg i want to ask you something about your stay in el paso while you are waiting your delivery,what did you do to spend time there alone and no friends there??and is it safe place?? thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by juecastro: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Khity: HI mrs sweetg i want to ask you something about your stay in el paso while you are waiting your delivery,what did you do to spend time there alone and no friends there??and is it safe place?? thank you
I had my first baby in El Paso almost 4 years ago through www.doctoresparati.com. The city is very safe and its people very nice. In terms of the obsteric service, I was treated very nice and after looking everywhere for someone to accept me after 5 months, they had no problem doing so and had special international packages that were tax free and the best price I was able to find. Im 3 months pregnant now and Im going back to them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Khity: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Thanx alot for information I just want to know its easy to enter at airport? And thought which state you fly? Please let me know where can I stay there specially I will go alone. Wish all the best
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by funshia: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2013
Great Info! well done guys. For those that stayed in hotels,when you applied for your baby's passport was the hotel your permanent address or Nigeria address and the hotel the mailing address?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by subsidy12: 2:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Good day all. I jsut had a baby here in atlanta and I intend to pay full cash 4 my delivery. I heard it is fine to regiater the baby at medicaid so they can cater 4 ha treatment and immunization before returning back home. Pls I need an advice now so I dont make a mistake
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by aniffy4eva(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
subsidy12: Good day all. I jsut had a baby here in atlanta and I intend to pay full cash 4 my delivery. I heard it is fine to regiater the baby at medicaid so they can cater 4 ha treatment and immunization before returning back home. Pls I need an advice now so I dont make a mistake
Don't even touch anything Medicaid.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Khity: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hi how much did you pay at hospital in Atlanta please. And what the address of this hospital? And are they accepting international pregnant women? Please share with us your experience. Wish you all the best
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Khity: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think if you get help from medcate you will never get USA visa in the future or enter us even if your visa still not expired. Because you got government benefit. When I applied for the visa they ask if I ever get any benefit in USA.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by subsidy12: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2013
Khity: Hi how much did you pay at hospital in Atlanta please. And what the address of this hospital? And are they accepting international pregnant women? Please share with us your experience. Wish you all the best

Well I am still expecting the cost of delivery from the hospital. The doctor's fee of $2150 is all I have paid for now. Obviously they accept international pregnant women thats why I'm here. I was informed the hospital gives 40% discount if you pay cash down.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Khity: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thank you soo much for the answers.pls I need the name of this hospital if you don't mind. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Ash21: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hello, can anyone please recommend a hospital or birthing centers that accepts maternity tourists in san francisco? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by chaperon88: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2013
I have read all the comments on this post. Well quite a lot of it are not far from the truth but my advice to those intending to travel to the US for the purpose of childbirth is that they should rule out the possibility of denying that they are pregnant by wearing boubous and oversized jackets coz there are doctors on standby to check you at the airport already. Get the B1-B2 visa type for 2 years before getting pregnant. Get your doctor and if possible, get him to issue you a committal letter and receipt ( note that this can only be achieved if ONLY u,ve made part or full payment). That way you won't have to tell a lie at the entry point about your status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by angelbaby22(f): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
With the financial issues and uncertainty why don't you just use all that money to make your wife comfortable in nigeria and give birth in a good nigerian hospital I'm sure there's doctors and midwives in nigeria as well. Or just come to England and give birth here IT'S FREE but no citizenship! Sorry!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by chaperon88: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hi angel baby. Read yours with much fascination. Ps educate the house on the free delivery package for non citizens of the UK. Secondly I tell you from experience that the stress at the UK borders far outweigh any in the US, BA even turns bak Preggies whose final destination is the US and even where u are airlifted, the stress u go thru at their immigration for mere transit is something else. And thirdly, tell me why I will wanna go thru all the stress and spend so much if not to ensure dual citizenship for my children thereby safeguarding their future
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
angelbaby22: With the financial issues and uncertainty why don't you just use all that money to make your wife comfortable in nigeria and give birth in a good nigerian hospital I'm sure there's doctors and midwives in nigeria as well. Or just come to England and give birth here IT'S FREE but no citizenship! Sorry!

its not free in the UK, unless you are resident here its not free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.