Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja (62828 Views)

Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by dyera(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari is undemocratic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fg
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Coronavirus84: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
SARS has come to STAY
Generational curse is on your head abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by aspirebig: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Which way Naija?
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
#End SARS.... I can't be on the lookout every time I go out just because I dressed well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by PureGoldh(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gbese
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by NaijaCr7: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
modsfucker:
Apparently, the protest is becoming a nuisance, as crisis profiteers are gradually taking it over.

I'm quite sure that if the protest lingers, the Military will be fully deployed, and a mild curfew would be enforced. Also some people would be used as scapegoats.

He Goat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Generational curse is on your head abi
Your name is a curse already, can you imagine
Corona virus 84. Jesus, you and who dey Drag that name to the extent of 84?
You are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by JBoss25(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
SARS has come to STAY
angry
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Prophet777: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria President is dead...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by FrenchyL(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/10/breaking-police-violently-disperse-endsars-protesters-force-headquarters-abuja

This is not good at all. Is it not possible for the police not to stop demonstrations without using force? This thing could spiral out of control if it is not properly managed.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Sunnyja: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
modsfucker:
Apparently, the protest is becoming a nuisance, as crisis profiteers are gradually taking it over.

I'm quite sure that if the protest lingers, the Military will be fully deployed, and a mild curfew would be enforced. Also some people would be used as scapegoats.
How will this improve the country?! People have been complain ing about SARS for ages before now, what has the government done about it. You draft in an already overstretched military battling insurgency and bandits all over the country and you think that life will be better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Zyxzzzz: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
na God go punish these police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by chatinent: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndSarz

EndBuhari

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari’s resolve to everything is violence! What an animal called a president. This Buhari style will bring revolution to this nation!

Stupidd blood sucking old man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by ume1000: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmyLad:
Get a 500gb brand new external hard disk Pre-loaded with top rated video courses in the following in-demand I.T skills of 2020s.
-Programming
-Web development
-Data Science
-Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking
-Cloud Computing(Google, Microsoft & AWS)
-SQL
-Mobile App Development
-Your Additional Request(if any)

No Pre-requisite is required to learn & master any of these courses. Basic knowledge of operating computer is more than enough & curiosity to learn new technology.. About 15 highly rated courses under each section totally thousands of videos. Also included are softwares, hundreds of best-selling ebooks, compilers, hands on projects, professional exam prep guide e.t.c Total Size is now over 400 gigabytes. What'sapp me (Timothy) on +234-806-494 32 97 for more details(Pay on delivery)
How much
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Joshyoung: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
ERockson:
We all the ban on SARS is audio but our people take easy. I know SARS won't remain the same after this protest

Las las SARS go start work cos we go soon dey complain about excessive robbery and theft grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Yahoo boys will.lead you all astray. Many are in the heart of this protest..don't trust their motives.the celebrities have profited from them too many times to condemn them.

A Yahoo boy is a born again greedy person. They can not be trusted.

They justify themselve by telling you it was the country. That will mean they were once good guys until the country made them sin. Attribution#. They were never good and can't be now. They know there intents. It's greed.

When they started making money they still did not leave. Why..?they were greedy and the door was shut. they are trapped in an endless circle of greed that brings about torment and purnishment. The few other deaths or maltreatment can be said to be those caught in the crossfire. They want to use their death to bring about their salvation..dont allow them. They are still yet to condemn Yahoo openly. Don't mix with such crowd. Their justifications is strange. They are liers.

Whoever God send to purnish them should not concern you. The soul that sinneth shall die one way or the other.

You can't rationalize the deed of sars. Say what you can..the banta is a lot deeper than rationality.its spiritual. Good people don't have the stomach for hard judgment with enough torments in it..they don't know how that's for the others ones. And God have access to them as well. Mind your business and go your way..this does not concern you. This is not a protest like you understand it.

For the ones who innocently pass on I say rip. But go on sars. We know you following a saint trail. I can sleep well knowing that Yahoo boys have something that terrifies them.

They are looking for rationalize excape root. Lol.

Welcome to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
This Tuesday we the Port Harcourt youth will be going for our own protest. Garden City about to be on fire.
We die here. #Endsars

2 Likes

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Solatium(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
in a sane country,the IGP is supposed to be a gonner

How many police chiefs were sacked during black lives matters protest?

Some of you are just senseless,you talk stupidly.
My advice for you is to keep yourself safe, don't get killed over one worthless protest

5 Likes

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Joshyoung:

Las las SARS go start work cos we go soon dey complain about excessive robbery and theft grin grin

Stop displaying your ignoramus brain on a public forum. SARS are not the only unit that combats armed robbery/theft!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by laidima88(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
In this life get sense oo so that u will not be a casualty, I can never join any protest for my life, Im behind you from my room
Go and destroy sars

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
But the IGP should have addressed them rather than brutalising them. Wisdom profiteth much. Maybe he thinks if he address them his rank will reduce.
The heart holds everything about man. If the heart is corrupt the whole being goes along with it and vice versa.
We need godly security force men, then there will be no need for a protest, especially if the people are also godly. GOD HELP US.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by realstars: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
It Has Come To Stay. End Everything Bad.

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by sammy7410(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
I just dey observe

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
chasing shadows. SARS can be disbanded and the men are shuffled into other police units and still continue to brutalize people so why not call for a total true reform?

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by 989900: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:
[s]The Yahoo boys will.lead you all astray. Many are in the heart of this protest..don't trust their motives.the celebrities have profited from them too many times to condemn them.

A Yahoo boy is a born again greedy person. They can not be trusted.

They justify themselve by telling you it was the country. That will mean they were once good guys until the country made them sin. Attribution#. They were never good and can't be now. They know there intents. It's greed.

When they started making money they still did not leave. Why..?they were greedy and the door was shut. they are trapped in an endless circle of greed that brings about torment and purnishment. The few other deaths or maltreatment can be said to be those caught in the crossfire. Whoever God send to purnish them should not concern you. The soul that sinneth shall die one way or the other.

You can't rationalize the deed of sars. Say what you can..the banta is a lot deeper than rationality.its spiritual.

For the ones who innocently pass on I say rip. But go on sars. We know you following a saint trail

They are looking for rationalize excape root.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by afonha(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is very very bad and unacceptable. We really need to re evaluate our conscience if we must move forward as a nation.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Abusadiq01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wonderfullation

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by arantess: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
modsfucker:

and it would give you so much joy
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by EndYahoo: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Imagine using our tax money to tear gas us.
Whether them like am or not
We must Endsars and if they don't listen we will change it to kill sars

We tell sars to be careful say na Express them dey go

But them nor hear
You better get brain. Foolishness will just get you killed for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In FESTAC Town / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.