Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja (62822 Views)

Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by YurFatHer: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Pls.from Monday on we.are.starting #kill SARS #
bad idea. e never reach that level
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, why don't you join the pretest in the field, why are you hidding behind your keyboard while you instigate others?
I'm not Igbo I'm Yoruba ode aboki
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by BIGGESThead6: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Skynet45:

I'm not Igbo I'm Yoruba ode aboki

Lies.
Yoruba are not full of hate.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Creeza:
I know you are a SARS operative angry But you will never see me, neither will you see my children nor my grandkids, Las Las we leave the country to burn upon your head and migrate some saner climate. Shame on you. Tueehhh!!!
Who?
I laugh IN Japanese
Hahahahahaha
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by 3times: 5:20am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
[/s]
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Hoojay:
OBO is shutting down Abuja tomorrow grin
And so
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by modsfucker: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Awoo88:

Coward!! Post this on your Twitter page with your real identity

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by vioment: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2020
This is the type of publicity they should avoid.

Ban the rubbish (sars) and restructure with accountability. Don't waste time on this rubbish. The team have failed their organization.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Mrpojj(m): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Mrpojj(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2020
HenryDion:
The IGP is an illiterate.

What has he achieved with this action now? He has only rubbished his reputation.

An emphatic and simple address would have sent the protesters home.

If Buhari is a wise and democratic leader, the quickest solution to this problem is to address the nation and terminate the Sars unit.

Then set up another unit with a different name, but same personnel. He can then execute his reforms and expect a positive result.

That way, no job is lost, the citizens are happy, and the police force will become better.

We have better things to focus on, than this Sars of a thing.

God help us!
Unfortunately buhari is not wise
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Awoo88: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=modsfucker post=94820780][/quote]
Ode of the highest class!!
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by modsfucker: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Awoo88:

Ode of the highest class!!

You're right

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:
Apparently, the protest is becoming a nuisance, as crisis profiteers are gradually taking it over.

I'm quite sure that if the protest lingers, the Military will be fully deployed, and a mild curfew would be enforced. Also some people would be used as scapegoats.
Have they eradicate bokoharam, you are lucky it is not Mali by now buhari would have been removed. You think it is you and buhari that own Nigeria.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Hoodgod(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:
Apparently, the protest is becoming a nuisance, as crisis profiteers are gradually taking it over.

I'm quite sure that if the protest lingers, the Military will be fully deployed, and a mild curfew would be enforced. Also some people would be used as scapegoats.
the buhari will be sued by international court for committing genocide,it will never go violent than this,military can never be involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by aspiring44: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Imagine using our tax money to tear gas us.
Whether them like am or not
We must Endsars and if they don't listen we will change it to kill sars

We tell sars to be careful say na Express them dey go

But them nor hear

Gradually it will turn to a wild spring with a swirl .

Enough is enough. The government must listen but they are being autocratic and no longer democratic. Can't they just look out how peaceful protest are carried out in other parts of the world without firing cannisters on citizens .

It's a big shame.

They are super ass niggars . No be so slawomir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by hgnbello(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:

Dats Just D Fact.
Wish Dey Can Read This.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
Onikure oloriburuku. Ma je ki se epe si e ni eni Sunday. Ko ni da fun Buhari,
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by AreaFada2: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:

Yep! Sounds like a military regime or Trumpian democracy.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Realtalk20: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:

That picture is so annoying grin

Look at how the man is just chilling and observing what looks like chaos below him
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by BIGGESThead6: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Skynet45:

Onikure oloriburuku. Ma je ki se epe si e ni eni Sunday. Ko ni da fun Buhari,

Trash.
It's evident that all ÌGBO MEN LOVE TO SPEAK YORUBA. The second they relocate from the East, they learn Yoruba or Hausa by force. grin grin
You be correct IGBO BOY
. cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2020
ogbonti:

SHORROP there - you think yahoo yahoo does not exist even in America? na so American police dey harass people to show them their phone and account balance while parading the streets? IF Nigeria is serious about fighting cyber crimes and scams, we need to have a cyber crime unit in the Police to monitor internet traffic and IP to pin point fraudulent activities and arrest the culprits, not harassing and shooting youths like animals

You a clown and incoherent fool. What you ask for is what all of you will get. You don't want to admittt that Yahoo is bad. You make it look like their activities is targeted at only harmless civilians. Don't worry like you said they will creat a new unit that will specifically target cyber crimes.but it will be constituted by same old people. You happy now olodo.?

You don't know this goes up as high in the police rank as possible. You think only the sars on the road is to be indicted.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Neddyogu:

So governor Wike of Rivers State who indicted SARS and it's Commander in robberies and kidnapping in his state is also a so called Yahoo boy? Think before you spew rubbish.

My friend shut up jor. How many times have they given old things new names in this country in the name of reform. What stop them from giving sars a new name and with same old people. This time with legal mandate.

You all are cooked. Go meet the Yahoo boys that brought this wild ants into the system.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
It's evident that all ÌGBO MEN LOVE TO SPEAK YORUBA. The second they relocate from the East, they learn Yoruba or Hausa by force. grin grin
You be correct IGBO BOY
. cheesy cheesy grin
Okay ikan to ba Wu e no ole so. Sugbon omo Yoruba atata no mi . Oya ko osi danu.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Shattuck(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2020
laidima88:

All these later protests are excesses to me, during the course of the earlier protest the IGP already released statement to reform SARS then let's give them the chance and see the outcome.
Learn how to embrace constructive dialogue.
I still stand on my words, in this Nigerian situation I can never join any protest, I can't come and die young, there is no how u can end SARS if u die, I rather survive now with the hope to be in power one day and end it.
well this is not the first time they have talked about reforming sars, I remember when that young guy was killed in Lagos last year or so the vice president talked about reforming the police unit, was there any change, reform for them is just a word, and we have heard it before. secondly the case of yahoo boys is not even the duty of sars officers its more of the job of EFCC, sars is anti robbery which should come mostly into play in an active crime scene.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
A school of thought, once said Revolution
doesnt get planned, it takes on its natural
course.

Something like this has never happened in history of Nigeria.

The Politicians have always believed revolution can never occur in Ngeria due to its multi cultural differencies, religion and diverse ethnic groups but now they can see that it is happening...something nobody ever thought could happen nationwide.

Mark my word bro, i know who i am, from my analysis, i say it again Buhari's admin may collapse, worse still Politicians may soon be on the run in Nigeria.

Some of them, are shifting uncomfortably whereever they are now.

It's either you naive or you very naive. I saw they are pseudo moralist. Did you not hear me. They play for top politicians. Even their children.the Piper dictates the tune. They just letting them win.

If it get messy..they will call the top celeb leading the charge and give them Thier sleeping medicine ( money). Celebrity pull out. Everything goes back to normal. they don't have the heart of sacrifice to go the nine yards.

To do this you must be ready to die..ask yourself who amongst the celeb is ready to die?
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by DukeJoe17: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Imagine using our tax money to tear gas us.
Whether them like am or not
We must Endsars and if they don't listen we will change it to kill sars

We tell sars to be careful say na Express them dey go

But them nor hear.

People with questionable character shouldn't partake in #Endsars protest.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Rawhumper(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Who is the naive one here?

Show me in any revolution that was led by Celebs in the world? Is it the French and Russian revolutions that were led by peasants.

You must desist from using degratory words, you dont have the monopoly of such words.

Am not here to exchange words but push me.

Have it in mind that this protest wasnt started by the celebs, they just joined so dont Nigerians are relying on celebs to carry out revolution and yes some Nigerians are willing to die because the situation(bad economy) in the country is life threatening.

Adakintroy:

It's either you naive or you very naive. I saw they are pseudo moralist. Did you not hear me. They play for top politicians. Even their children.the Piper dictates the tune. They just letting them win.

If it get messy..they will call the top celeb leading the charge and give them Thier sleeping medicine ( money). Celebrity pull out. Everything goes back to normal. they don't have the heart of sacrifice to go the nine yards.

To do this you must be ready to die..ask yourself who amongst the celeb is ready to die?
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=timsucess post=94818174][/quote]

Who goes there?
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Oesophagus99(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

*This is a warning flare from Odin*

If e happen popo go hear am o!

Lives go just go!

Boys dey para o!

Blood dey hot!

#ENDSARS

Popo go collect o!

Obembe!!
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Lives go just go!

Boys dey para o!

Blood dey hot!

#ENDSARS

Popo go collect o!

Obembe!!
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Lives go just go!

Boys dey para o!

Blood dey hot!

#ENDSARS

Popo go collect o!

Obembe!!
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Onepeople: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2020
omooba969:

You can comment in your local language, hope you know that.
oga I hope you get the message? Y the bad blood?
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by modsfucker: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Realtalk20:

That picture is so annoying grin

Look at how the man is just chilling and observing what looks like chaos below him

grin
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Mars16(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
They've this gadgets yet, they've not been able to arrest any bandit, herdsman or totally end Boko Haram. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Murders 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa For Ritual (Photo) / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.