Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype (633 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / My Relationship Just Ended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by Stephen2324(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
7 years relationship just ended because of Genotype. Wetin you for ask on a first date but barbeque fish no let you get sense

Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by chatinent: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
h
Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by chatinent: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Well, you have a point.
Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Op you're right jare,,,, that's the first thing to ask before building any emotions,,,,but they won't do that,,,,,,,
Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by SirMichael1: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Most people do not envision marriage when going on their first date and before you know it, it's over a year of dating. Besides, if a lady ask' me of my genotype on our first date, i'll begin to feel this subtle need for marriage from her and i'll run. I'm like 'i don't even know you yet and you're subtly bringing marriage? Nah nah'

#EndSARS #EndSARSNow #EndpPoliceBrutality

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by SpecTTraP: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by thorpido(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
If your genotypes is AS,then it's common sense to ask this question as soon as you start dating.
SirMichael1:
Most people do not envision marriage when going on their first date and before you know it, it's over a year of dating. Besides, if a lady ask' me of my genotype on our first date, i'll begin to feel this subtle need for marriage from her and i'll run. I'm like 'i don't even know you yet and you're subtly bringing marriage? Nah nah'
If she's a genotype AS,then it's ok to ask even on a first date.It's valuable information so there won't be any need for time wasting.
Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by SirMichael1: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
thorpido:
If your genotypes is AS,then it's common sense to ask this question as soon as you start dating.
If she's a genotype AS,then it's ok to ask even on a first date.It's valuable information so there won't be any need for time wasting.
Abeg i cannot be giving another man's child high hopes abeg. Maybe a month into dating but never on the first date. Nah.

EndSARS EndPoliceBrutality EndSARSNow
Re: 7 Years Relationship Just Ended Because Of Genotype by loko50(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Abeg i cannot be giving another man's child high hopes abeg. Maybe a month into dating but never on the first date. Nah.

There is nothing special about the first date. It's better to get this info early except you just want to have fun

(1) (Reply)

"Sorry Mum And Dad, No Coming Back" This Was The Word Of A Slay Queen / Fertile Days After Period: How Many Days After Your Period Can You Get Pregnant? / Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.