Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

GTA V Product Key - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA V Product Key (768 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTA V Product Key by prophetyusuf(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please Nairalanders, I need the product key for the above game. I have searched and tried all available keys on net but none is working. Whenever I tried getting the product from the game set up, I'll directed to take surveys before I'll get the key and the survey doesn't work. Please I need your help.

Re: GTA V Product Key by bambi123: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Download from oceanofgames.com, thank me later, quite heavy though, and confirm the specs of ur system can run it
Re: GTA V Product Key by prophetyusuf(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
bambi123:
Download from oceanofgames.com, thank me later, quite heavy though, and confirm the specs of ur system can run it

Thanks so much man...I won't have issues with product key there right?
Re: GTA V Product Key by bambi123: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
prophetyusuf:

Thanks so much man...I won't have issues with product key there right?
Nah, u won't

1 Like

Re: GTA V Product Key by ogongogames(m): 1:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Did you manage to download the GTA V product key?
Re: GTA V Product Key by prophetyusuf(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
ogongogames:

No I couldn't, even after completing the surveys that will enable me to download it automatically.
Re: GTA V Product Key by 1manuel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
ogongogames:

I have wired game controller for sale o

If you're interested?
Re: GTA V Product Key by prosper87: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
is it the cracked version if it is run the patch as an administrator install it again and set ur date to april 8 2015. then start it,it shld work
Re: GTA V Product Key by prophetyusuf(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
prosper87:
is it the cracked version if it is run the patch as an administrator install it again and set ur date to april 8 2015. then start it,it shld work

It's not. Do you have an idea where I can download the cracked version?
Re: GTA V Product Key by prophetyusuf(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2020
bambi123:

Nah, u won't

I looked it at up on the site u recommended but the size is big 38.4GB. I can't download a file as big as that in one day.

Is there any other way to go about it?
Re: GTA V Product Key by prosper87: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
prophetyusuf:

It's not. Do you have an idea where I can
Search for gta 5 for pc free go to the vidoes aspect click on the second video u see watch it the link is below follow the instructions

download the cracked version?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Beyblade Burst Toys Launcher? / Pc Games In Ogbomosho And Environment / I Need Fairly Used Psps(2pcs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.