Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly (5820 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by virginprincess(f): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
fati2001 do u have pot belly, since virginprincess has left me, I have diverted attention to u
Are you the one on your profile.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by dukeprince50: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
virginprincess:
grin am I fine?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by dukeprince50: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Palema007:
Funny enough Op may have a GP tank for a stomach. cheesy
lolz
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by virginprincess(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin am I fine?
I have this feeling you are lieing, just tell me you are not the one.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by dukeprince50: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
virginprincess:
why should I lie about it?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Op you fall my hand aswear,,,,,

Reason what you wanna say nah,,,,,,,

So all your family members the women among them get flat tummy,,

All this things isn't necessary at all,,,,,,,,,

I'm not abusing you,,, i came in peace,,,,, but you know reason well before opening this thread,,,,,wink

Love and light,,,,,,,,❤️

2 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by dukeprince50: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
virginprincess:
I am
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bloooody(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
ayobamiJR:
Post your Mamma first...Make I confirm something.
You're a foolish animal for involving my mother
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bloooody(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:
but God is greatful for his work. and she's not a disgrace to him (CREATOR)

some time I wonder if human espeacilly Negros can't reason before opening their wide mouth to spilt out trashs.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE

CHECK URSELF PROPERLY BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE OR MOCK ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL... NOBODY IS PERFECT.
I'm not surpised
Nigerian female muslims have a backward mentality

Better go and start exercising

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bloooody(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
O'BOY. I DON'T THINK I CAN KEEP COUNT ON THE NUMBER OF MENTALLY UNSTABLE MEN ON THIS FORUM.
Imagine your relatives were on this forum.
You would run mad.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bloooody(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
Who's this sub human that thinks he can insult the womb that carried him?
It must be that old prostitute you call a mother you must be referring to.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bloooody:

I'm not surpised
Nigerian female muslims have a backward mentality

Better go and start exercising

ME TOO I'M NOT SURPRISED!!!

ass hole I'm not as fat as ur MAMA!

maybe that's why you pull up the complain in the first place.

LEARN TO RESPECT HUMANS.. THAT'S MY MESSAGE FOR U TONIGHT.

AND I CAN SEE THAT U AND SENSE ARE ENEMY. FOR MENTIONIN RELIGION ON YOUR CRAP SHIT YOU CALLED THREAD.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bloooody(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:

ME TOO I'M NOT SURPRISED!!!

ass hole I'm not as fat as ur MAMA!

maybe that's why you pull up the complain in the first place.

LEARN TO RESPECT HUMANS.. THAT'S MY MESSAGE FOR U TONIGHT.

AND I CAN SEE THAT U AND SENSE ARE ENEMY. FOR MENTIONIN RELIGION ON YOUR CRAP SHIT YOU CALLED THREAD.
The crap and shit is your religious you fat pig
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bloooody:

The crap and shit is your religious you fat pig
oops as you mentioned the name PIG, THAT'S WHEN I GET UR POINT THAT UR FEMALE FAMILIARS ARE FATTER THAN ELEPHANT.... TAKE HEART! MAYBE ITS THE GENES GOTTEN FROM UR FIRST ANCESTORS. MAKING THEM PLUMPLY LIKE H I P P O P O T A M U S .

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by tnerro1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Those slim bellies Dey look sexy sha , especially inside body hugging gowns grin anytime I see those babes, I go just Dey check out their navels. Na so u go take know babe way get natural flat tummy and one way ware waist trainers grin

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:

some time I wonder if human espeacilly Negros can't reason before opening their wide mouth to spilt out trashs.

CHECK URSELF PROPERLY BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE OR MOCK ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL... NOBODY IS PERFECT.
God didn't create anyone with a pot belly... Shawarma, Chicken, Ice cream, Pizza, Fufu and Eba all devoured at once on frequent dates/outings is the major cause (99.987654321%)
Nonetheless, a little exercise daily won't make it seem as bad as it always is but our ladies are too damn lazy to indulge in anything that'd make them lose even an iota of calories/fats

3 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bloooody:
It's absolutely disgusting and a major turn off whenever I see a woman with a pot belly, If you can't afford waist trainer at least excercise angry
20 years and you don't have a flat stomach is very disgraceful
What of men with baff belly too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
YomyFreestyle:
God didn't create anyone with a pot belly... Shawarma, Chicken, Ice cream, Pizza, Fufu and Eba all devoured at once on frequent dates/outings is the major cause (99.987654321%)
Pls take ur comment to another side... what ever.. no matter what I can't bodyshame anyone.
and do research about type of fats and fat cells.
THANK YOU!
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:

Pls take ur comment to another side... what ever.. no matter what I can't bodyshame anyone.
and do research about type of fats and fat cells.
THANK YOU!
No. You're the one in need of the research. Good nyt embarassed
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
YomyFreestyle:
No. You're the one in need of the research. Good nyt embarassed
I know all dear, u can go through my post on this thread to reduce stress.

AND MIND Y9.

WE HAVE TYPES OF BELLY SHAPES
ROUND = LOCATION =UP (CLOSE TO THE BUST OR NORMAL POSITION)

DIAMOND= LOCATION ( SAME AS THE DESCRIPTION OF NUMBER 1)

BOX = FLAT

don't just com up with words and conclusions without finding,knowing or seeing the perfect cause to a problem.

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:

I know all dear, u can go through my post on this thread to reduce stress.
Do not quote me again, please
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by GerraMeh74(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:

Fati please be my friend, let's just chat and talk. We possibly can not meet but I like your reasoning.. consider this and PM me.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by paul100(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
fati2001:

it's not about diet and exercise. also look at ur body shape, type and build.... before you can choose ur diet and the type of exercise suitable for you
So all those stomach fat tea and whatever they call it on Instagram na scam.

3 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Lightangel65: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

That doesn't change the fact you are unattractive and have a pot belly

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by paul100(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2020
daddytime:
If only you knew how much fat you left behind after disfiguring your mummy's body in the 9 months she had to carry you about in her womb, you wouldn't descend so low to come on here to curse and abuse her out unnecessarily. You'd respect every woman you come across even if she were yet to carry a pregnancy to full term.

What a child.
Sir,you are not getting his point.Most African women hate working out.Even jogging,they cannot do.I know a woman in my late 30s,she has 3 children and before she was fat with big stomach but if she see this lady now.Any girl that see her will love to have the type of body she has.She is very fit,flat belly and good shape.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Bloooody:
It's absolutely disgusting and a major turn off whenever I see a woman with a pot belly, If you can't afford waist trainer at least excercise angry
20 years and you don't have a flat stomach is very disgraceful

Same thing if it's a man.

Like move your fat ass and hit the gym asap. Why would you be looking like a pregnant woman when you have two balls between your thighs? Be disgracing malehood and alpha males

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2020
lefulefu:
anytime i see their ads on tv and the internet laugh go wan kill me cheesy.i dont know why ladies love punishing themselves by tying their waists with waist trainers cheesy.all it leaves is bruises.Just do the easy one.reduce ur junk food intake and try as much as possible to include more fiber rich foods in ur diet.in no time the stomach will reduce and u dont even need strenous exercise to flatten it cheesy

You sound very knowledgeable about these things.

Do you have this kind of advice for people to want to have big behind?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 3:19am On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:

He's not the one. That guy on his profile is an American actor. I think he acted in this popular movie "let it shine". Browse it and see.

Don't let this guy bobojay you.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 3:25am On Oct 11, 2020
paul100:

Sir,you are not getting his point.Most African women hate working out.Even jogging,they cannot do.I know a woman in my late 30s,she has 3 children and before she was fat with big stomach but if she see this lady now.Any girl that see her will love to have the type of body she has.She is very fit,flat belly and good shape.

Same with some African men but you don't see any lady opening a thread about it.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You sound very knowledgeable about these things.

Do you have this kind of advice for people to want to have big behind?
well some ladies who like bigger glutes and lack it engage in different glute exercises.Sometimes too it might be the girl is too skinny and dat might be the reason she has a flat back.I remember seing one video where this female fitness youtube shared a before pic where she was a swimsuit model and she was very thin and looking anoxeric.Everything was just skin and her backside was looking shrunk in.she now showerd her current self and she was looking sexy.She had added some weight and her ass had gotten bigger and hips filled out.Her name is stephenie buttermore.u can check her videos and see for ur sef.But if a girl is normal weight and still has a flat ass then she can just do glute exercises.Having said that i dont girl should be worrying about not getting a big ass cos its not all naija guys who like women with azz.At least u see it here all the time were some guys give their disapproval for women with azz cheesy.So i believe if a lady doesnt have a big azz she should not stress over it cos she will meet a guy who prfer her that way.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

That doesn't change the fact you are unattractive and have a pot belly

yeah, I inherited the genes from ur lineages.
Can't you see I'm plumpy as your mama movin around with her floating belly like air foam...
Y wouldn't you said that... since ur skull bones are made of sack

rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / I'm Tired And Done!!!!!!! / American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.