Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour (31496 Views)

Soldiers Kill Kebbi Bandit Mai-Nasara, Arrest 5 Gang Members / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / 15-Year-Old Kidnapper Arrested With Gang Members In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by chatinent: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
The police in Abuja have arrested a man , Michael Obi -Ude , who allegedly invited his gang members to dispossess his neighbour of a huge sum of money.

Obi - Ude and his accomplices were nabbed on September 25 , 2020 , during the robbery operation at the Gwagwa area of the Federal Capital Territory.

Speaking to PUNCH Metro , the suspect said he learnt that his neighbour usually comes home with huge amounts of money and that he planned the robbery with his friends.
The 27- year - old Obi- Ude was paraded on Thursday by the FCT Police Command alongside his accomplices , Chima Ezenwa , 23; and Daniel Godwin , 28 . The fourth suspect is said to be at large.

Obi - Ude explained that he recruited three others to carry out the robbery , but added that he did not participate in the operation .

“ We were arrested for attempted robbery. I invited them (gang members ) to carry out the robbery, but I didn’ t go with them , because the neighbours would recognise me . The police caught Ezenwa and he identified me , ” he said .

Asked how he knew about the victim ’ s financial status , he said , “My neighbour’ s younger sister told my friend that her sister usually comes home with huge sums of money. So , my friend informed me and we decided to carry out the operation . ”

Ezenwa revealed that he was caught when he pointed a gun at a man in the victim ’ s compound , while others fled the scene .
He stated , “When we got to the target ’ s house , I removed the wire from the generator and the light went off .

So , a man came out, I pointed a gun at him and the man started screaming. Others ran away and I was caught . I only used the gun to scare the man ; I don’ t know how to fire it . ”

The Deputy Commissioner of Police , Operations , Sunday Babaji , said one locally - made revolver and one round of live ammunition were recovered from the gang.

The DCP said a total of 19 suspects , including kidnappers , were arrested, adding that four Dane guns , five locally - made pistols , three locally - fabricated pistols , one short gun and 28 pieces of ammunition were recovered from them.
The exhibits also include four phones , two cars, one motorcycle and substances suspected to be Indian hemp.

Meanwhile, the police have launched an operation to rescue two brothers abducted on Tuesday by hoodlums at a farm in the Kabi area of Pegi community, Abuja .

Babaji said the kidnappers attacked a police team before the abduction , adding that an unnamed individual was injured during the exchange of gunfire with the hoodlums .

Source: https://punchng.com/man-invites-gang-members-to-rob-abuja-neighbour/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by irvene: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
wonders shall never end

6 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by chiiraq802(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Its a normal norms in 9ja.....
So many robberies and kidnappings happening in this country.....na person weh sabi the victims Snitch them. angry

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by SpecTTraP: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
irvene:
wonders shall never end

It has ended

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is why I trust no one

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Vyzz: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by daviesmania(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
The sister fvckup real badly..... She's sure heading to the village!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria
Why I don't keep friends
I had a very rich uncle, very rich so while in my 100 level, my neighbors and friends believe I was very rich also not knowing I do photography as an hustle an it is paying me...
They framed me and I ended up bailing myself with the school fees I labored so hard to get.these are close friends o, I even help them submit assignments as the class rep..

Everything about us reek of greed, jealousy, inhumane, sinister and wicked mindset...

80% of Nigerians are wicked by default

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by GeneralPula: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Flatinoz with their evil ways..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by JesusJesus: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi b

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by naijadjmixtape: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
funnny shi**** goto naijadjmxtape.com, download all foreign and gospel dj mix

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Jeremiahgynag(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is not new cause most robbery attacks is usually traced back to a mutual relation.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Not surprised

5 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by SILVERLINES: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Mryacks: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why I trust no one

I tell you....better to do moves in silence and confidentially.

19 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by EdmundChidera(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
SARS just ended today you people won't have patient before you start operations

We don't need NLC again for strike and protest. We achieved #EndSars, we still gonna put out anything that dares our freedom

Happy birthday to me

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by helinues: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bad Belle people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Enudapan: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Why do robbery
When u can b0mb steadily
With a mushin weed on your hands

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
To live in Nigeria and not get killed by your village people or jealous friends or neighbors, learn to keep your mouth shut.
Some people won't think twice to inflict pains and misery on others.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Omezif(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Living With unidentify evil is very common nowadays where are they want good people to enter.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by mainkendo: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Everyone wan make the dough tongue

The fear of poverty is the beginning of overwisdom grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by SpatialKing(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
See why we need SARS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by dododawa1: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Outsider can't kill you expect mistake, fear insider.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Just like this now, this one go spend the next few years behind bars

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Kokaine(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
daviesmania:
The sister fvckup real badly..... She's sure heading to the village!
that's if she doesn't branch kirikiri

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Police Destroy Indian Hemp Farm In Osun (see Photos) / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.