Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour (31497 Views)

Soldiers Kill Kebbi Bandit Mai-Nasara, Arrest 5 Gang Members / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / 15-Year-Old Kidnapper Arrested With Gang Members In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by ipobarecriminals: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
sad IPOB are indeed CRIMINALS.Spit on their fl@thead PIGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by smallsmall: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
GeneralPula:
Flatinoz with their evil ways..

The 27- year - old Obi- Ude was paraded on Thursday by the FCT Police Command alongside his accomplices , Chima Ezenwa , 23; and Daniel Godwin , 28 . The fourth suspect is said to be at large.

Stop that nonsense talk, we are developers of Japan, Malaysia and Indonesia. grin grin
S/Beast is built on criminality. tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by crowniran(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Are you interested in becoming a complete Web developer? You don't have enough money to spend on Udemy premium courses or to afford an expensive Tutor?
Well you can learn CSS, HTML, JavaScript, React, Python, JQuery, PHP, WordPress etc for just *1000 naira* access fee to enjoy premium web development courses on Udemy.

Why this offer is the best?
You enjoy Lifetime access to our Udemy account and can enjoy it her courses added to the account.
You can share the account with your friends.
You can download anytime or stream anytime

Other courses include
Data science.
Digital Marketing
Adobe illustrator etc.

You can check my signature for contact
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by smallsmall: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:
I just want to know his native name.

Emeka, Chinwe, Udi, etc
whatelse do you want to know?
Like is he from South East of Japan? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Godpikin4real(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmm.
Unfriendly friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Iceberg3: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Coneheads always grin
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by smallsmall: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dont let Emeka or Chukwu or Chinaza or any name sounding like that, know you have anything of value at home otherwise, you will become a Victim of Armed Robbery. undecided
The Criminal shoved a gun in a man's face at the midlle of the night and said "na play l dey play with am"? shocked shocked

Dont come out, if your Gen suddenly go off at night, its a trick to lure you out.
Nduibisi is waiting with a gun.
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by ruffDiamond: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria
Why I don't keep friends
I had a very rich uncle, very rich so while in my 100 level, my neighbors and friends believe I was very rich also not knowing I do photography as an hustle an it is paying me...
They framed me and I ended up bailing myself with the school fees I labored so hard to get.these are close friends o, I even help them submit assignments as the class rep..

Everything about us reek of greed, jealousy, inhumane, sinister and wicked mindset...

80% of Nigerians are wicked by default
something I discovered more than 15 yes ago!if u ever ever met a good ,conscientious human who says he's a Nigerian, just know you are lucky..!there is nothing like friend or neighbour here o,where you do you think the popular phrase,: i-pass-my-neighbour emanates from?? right here!in this hellhole! nobody really loves you or can love like yr creator first,and yr parents second, the rest is eye service and hypocrisy .a typical Nigerian derives joy in seeing other less privileged suffer!t call it sadism whaterever ,to these primitive minded lot,it's a matter of what you GOT,not about love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by ibechris(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria
Why I don't keep friends
I had a very rich uncle, very rich so while in my 100 level, my neighbors and friends believe I was very rich also not knowing I do photography as an hustle an it is paying me...
They framed me and I ended up bailing myself with the school fees I labored so hard to get.these are close friends o, I even help them submit assignments as the class rep..

Everything about us reek of greed, jealousy, inhumane, sinister and wicked mindset...

If u must live long without tomorrow's regret,avoid friends especially if u are doing well. Many will identify with u because u are doing fine,but their hearts isn't with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by BigBashiru: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kobicove:
Assuming he had succeeded he would have gone a spending spree that would make his contemporaries look lazy undecided

Spending either on girls or to impress girls.... sad senseless!
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by kroosx: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is where we supposed to see SARS.. Not searching phones

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Agugbadin: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by newoffer: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria
Why I don't keep friends

. I introduced a guy to my close friend. The guy and his wife jazzed my friend and I end up becoming a stranger to.my best friend. I no get any help to do.anybody. People bad.
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by anochuko01(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

That's the hard truth.
Give an average Nigerian a gun and they'll be bad as a SARS official.
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
anochuko01:

That's the hard truth.
Give an average Nigerian a gun and they'll be bad as a SARS official.
worse expecially those tribalist bigots..
I hate tribalist, I see every individual as a Nigerian I can transact business with
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by CalabarDude(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Stupid idea
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by eeby1983(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't like it when people mention names but I know that a particular region in the country is known for this kind of crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Neddyogu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
daviesmania:
The sister fvckup real badly..... She's sure heading to the village!

Loose lips sink ships I tell yer.
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria
Why I don't keep friends

Well captured.

Any person with money must watch his back.
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by rahymrafiu(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is not new cause most robbery attacks is usually traced back to a mutual relation.

Trust nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by bigcasava1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Don't worry atleast 10yrs in jail will correct ur brain
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by shedomains: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
smallsmall:
Dont let Emeka or Chukwu or Chinaza or any name sounding like that, know you have anything of value at home otherwise, you will become a Victim of Armed Robbery. undecided
The Criminal shoved a gun in a man's face at the midlle of the night and said "na play l dey play with am"? shocked shocked

Dont come out, if your Gen suddenly go off at night, its a trick to lure you out.
Nduibisi is waiting with a gun.
angry
grin grin grin very funny
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Litmus: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
ruffDiamond:
something I discovered more than 15 yes ago!if u ever ever met a good ,conscientious human who says he's a Nigerian, just know you are lucky..!there is nothing like friend or neighbour here o,where you do you think the popular phrase,: i-pass-my-neighbour emanates from?? right here!in this hellhole! nobody really loves you or can love like yr creator first,and yr parents second, the rest is eye service and hypocrisy .a typical Nigerian derives joy in seeing other less privileged suffer!t call it sadism whaterever ,to these primitive minded lot,it's a matter of what you GOT,not about love!

Crap. Absolute tosh and rubbish!

I found nothing but love, kindness and consideration shown to me by Nigerians when I was in Nigeria. Abroad, Nigerians are the only blacks that will advice other black people, fight for them and respect his fellow black persons and through his or her personal achievements generate the little respect given to blacks by other races.
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Litmus: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
While other blacks and Africans talk and pretend they care about black people, only Nigerians will places themselves on the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qWkRrABXQ
Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by lanchy: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2020
99.99% of Nigerians are Evil and heartless, Jealousy and envy runs too high. I have NEVER come across a Nigerian that was happy for the success of others! Especially other Nigerians. The country is cursed and so are the people. Nigeria can have all the oil in Saudi Arabia and Venezuela combined and still be suffering!!!

If you LOVE yourself, question the way you have been conditioned to think as a Nigerian as it is NOT NORMAL!

southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria
Why I don't keep friends

Re: Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2020
lanchy:
99.99% of Nigerians are Evil and heartless, Jealousy and envy runs too high. I have NEVER come across a Nigerian that was happy for the success of others! Especially other Nigerians. The country is cursed and so are the people. Nigeria can have all the oil in Saudi Arabia and Venezuela combined and still be suffering!!!

If you LOVE yourself, question the way you have been conditioned to think as a Nigerian as it is NOT NORMAL!

believe me bro, people's success motivate me, I don't envy others instead I pray for grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Police Destroy Indian Hemp Farm In Osun (see Photos) / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.