Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo (69176 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Minjim: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
I expect potors to start explaining how their votes and support saw the emergence of Laycon as the winner of the programme.

They will tell lies and stand by the lies fuming from both sides of their potor snouts.

Bigot!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
He is an omoluabi, so it is expected....

Don't know why, nowadays, I type with frustration
Write with frustration
So most things frustrated.

The morale is not even as strong as before
Some days are like that bro, it would pass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Royalfurnitures: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2020
BBNAIJA winner being celebrated more than first class graduates, I shake my head

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Tyriq: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Omoh na agboro house be this?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by dadavivo: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2020
thug meet THUGS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by sucrose157(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Mc Oluomo! Baba the great. The only Omoluabi Greater than Awolowo.

Do you have any insight to what you wrote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Moreover someone like mc can never be governor. He doesn't have what it takes. He can't even speak good English. He's not presentable too.

Did you even know that mc limps? his leg no straight.
It's like you've forgotten the hovel you were born in.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Kailalomo(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Yet some bois dey road dey run follow motor to give dem ticket and collect money , MC no invite any of dem dash dem money ooooh.. hustle ooh make u no run for Street dey follow commercial vehicles for one person wey him children dey abroad and him dey inside him villa dey enjoy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by stanliwise(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Moreover someone like mc can never be governor. He doesn't have what it takes. He can't even speak good English. He's not presentable too.

Please stop body shaming.

MC for me can’t be, he simply lack a good background story, based on being heads of touts(danfo men). But if the people at the head say they like him. Then they could turn him on the people. Since last last Lagos people not get choice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2020
ashybabs:

What's the value of these individuals in the society

Go ask your governor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by wisdomkid: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2020
ashybabs:

WHAT IS YOUR VALUE TO THE SOCIETY?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by talktrue1234: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2020
They have bought this guy, sad. There is a way against the Nigerian youths
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by EmmyDJourno: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2020
How did someone like this get prominence in our society

A politicalthug is now being celebrated over intellectuals

Na wah oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by JAWBONE(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
I expect potors to start explaining how their votes and support saw the emergence of Laycon as the winner of the programme.

They will tell lies and stand by the lies fuming from both sides of their potor snouts.

If you are anything above 18 years, then you should know that you are lost forever. There is no remedy to your foolishness

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice, but let him remember to invest but wisely
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by princetom1(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2020
ashybabs:

None, i mean minus sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Jack500: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Cherez:

Remove this Leo from this ID of yours
Imagine the best graduating student of his class and with great xter not to beat a woman bowing to someone whom has made money snatching ballot boxes and doing dirty deals for politicians
That's the world you live in but all you gotta see in this photo is same people whom.have built their region to compare yours even after a war and without any support
Shame on you
Anyways #EndSARS

Shvt ur mouth, MC oluomo is older than him,it is cutlture in Yoruba for the younger to bow for the elder, not everyone wake their parents with kicks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by CheGuevara101(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Nairaland biggest Mumu of all Time, even on a Sunday you're misbehaving. Your mumuism knows no seasons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by mkoabiola: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2020
How do ppu think Mc oluomo can b governor is jus a misery...

Jagabam will nver use or sell a tout or political oriented individual as a governor.

Cis he knows he will collapse his political structure and empire.

Oluomo will Continue to b d thug for political gains
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by naijadrivablog: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are petty!

Laycon is loved by all tribes. You broke a Nairaland rule and if you press it, I will get you banned.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Sleekfingers: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

whats wrong with someone that limp? Thats an insult to those that limp

of course mc oluomo can never be the governor of lagos.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Minjim: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Thats the future governor of lagos state come 2023

I don't what's wrong with Igbos

If you want him as your governor, tell him to contest in your state and vote him now.

Even Tinubu knows he's not credible enough to win elections in Nigeria again .
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by karnap(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2020
respect appreciation loyalty it brings more wings for you to fly to the top.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Abudu2000(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

have seen him almost trice at ikotun. Looks like he lives there, dude love driving lexus Es
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Sorry to shock you,all the qualities you mentioned above doesn't matter any more in today's politics so long you're loyal to a course and a godfather (s)...

we used to have a LGA chairman back then here in Delta State whose english always stirred people into laughter...he was also a thug but because he was loyal and also from a renowned family,he was hand-picked and made the chairman.....
we also have a similar case presently in the Delta State house of assembly as I type..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Onlinesmart: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Olúọmọ, the nightmare of potors in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by izibili44: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
loading . . . MC oluoma future g >overnor of lagos state.

He will soon buy his degrees from oluwole - just like his mentor. cheesy grin
if he want the degree for real. I go get am admission for one university for Benin republic. After all na my brother get the school. Militant. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Elvinci101: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Who told you that? The speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Ajayi Obasa can not also express himself in English.

See, let me tell you this; Yorubas are ready to vote for Mc.Oluomo as long as he gives them 1,500. That's the life of an average Omoluabi (Awon Òmò Baba Sope)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Chikpat(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

He limps is a senseless point. What should matter is if he is qualified, electable and capable of doing the job of a Governor. Roosevelt was crippled and ruled America on a wheelchair!!! Nobody ever said he wasn't a good US president...he remains the longest on the job having served 4 terms.
Churchill had depression and was still a great prime minister

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.