Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo (69178 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by SocialJustice: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Moreover someone like mc can never be governor. He doesn't have what it takes. He can't even speak good English. He's not presentable too.

Did you even know that mc limps? his leg no straight.
Saying he limps is unnecessary. Rochas also limped and governed Imo.

The choice is up to lagosians.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by dododawa1: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Elvinci101: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:

your tears are the sweetest

Your knack for slavery is premium

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Realtalk20:

[s]Mr seun osewa

I think anti semetism should be banned on your forum

Except you don't care about the future of this forum you should look into banning profiles that use Adolf Hitler and other nazi related names just as you banned tribalistic names

It will scare off serious brands and potential investors

Try and moderate this forum like you actually care about it or pls shut it down so it doesn't pollute the internet space

Poor moderation is killing this platform hence why you have a high number rof duplicate accounts and low number of unique accounts [/s]

I love those tears. Your delusions also amuse me.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Realtalk20: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I love those tears. Your delusions also amuse me.

I wasn't speaking to you

Be guided
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Cholison(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2020
And Laycon is ready to start his training as an AGBERO and a THUG

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by nedekid: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Moreover someone like mc can never be governor. He doesn't have what it takes. He can't even speak good English. He's not presentable too.

How him leg no streight concern this matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Jack500:

Shvt ur mouth, MC oluomo is older than him,it is cutlture in Yoruba for the younger to bow for the elder, not everyone wake their parents with kicks.

Make we hear word abeg!!!
bowing down does not in any way mean u are respectful and definitely not the only way to show respect
Respect is earned... everyone (baby, child, older, younger) deserves respect.

nobody kicks anyone in Igbo land.... if u want respect you earn it... and we only bow to God
I respect others and their culture and I know how yorubas like and show respect (even the fake respect too)....
however, the fact that others don't behave or think like u doesn't make u or your ways better. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Ategberoson(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Igbo comments here show why other Igbo love Ebonyi state the inferior Igbo according to them, I pity any non Igbo that's buying this people Biafra crabs, una go hear am from this bunch of backward chest beaters that discriminate among themselves somewhat of calling themselves names e.g OSU

a lot of mad people from that side

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Enyimbamercedes: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Chairman of NURTW has a villa; Lagos intellushuals are in their one bedroom shacks!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Dareajii: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Thats the future governor of lagos state come 2023

Popular person can't become Lagos Governor check record
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by anonimi: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Thats the future governor of lagos state come 2023

To replace Sanwo-Olu for the bullion vans looting to continue?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917102_dhaka2ndworstliveablecity1_jpeg7a1885987bbc7f93ca8c09cf143e1e1a

FreeGlobe:
In Lagos, Alpha Beta, as consultants, gets 10 percent of whatever Lagos State generates monthly. If this statement confuses you, you are not alone. There are just a few things you need to keep in mind though: Lagos State generates roughly 31 billion Naira a month. Ten percent of that is going to a consultancy firm owned by the former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu. 75% of the revenue generated by Lagos State comes from taxes.

If you need to read the paragraph again, you are not alone. However, the truth of the matter is that Alpha Beta Company has been the tax consultant to the Lagos State government since 1999, when the former governor Tinubu began his tenure.

That year, Alpha Beta Company had definitely succeeded by delivering a dramatic rise in monthly state revenue from about 600 million Naira to 7.7 billion Naira. A laudable achievement indeed, but it would have been less so if the citizens of Lagos State knew what they had traded it in for. Alpha Beta Company had charged the state of Lagos a whopping one billion Naira a month for their services.

Now, just to reiterate, Tinubu owns Alpha Beta Company. Tinubu was also at the time, the Governor of Lagos State. Alpha Beta Company became the tax consultant for Lagos State in 1999, and they charged roughly 13% of the entire state revenue.

Today, Alpha Beta Company is still the tax consultant for the state. They now charge roughly 10% of the entire state revenue and Tinubu still owns it. The only thing that has changed is that Tinubu is no longer the Governor of Lagos State, or so it says on paper. With utmost respect to the office of State Governor, Tinubu is still very much in control of the state’s affairs, or at the very least, its revenue.

Despite all feelings of being scandalized here, one must look at the big picture. Governor Fashola is still working for Bola Tinubu. If he was not, things might have changed. New relationships would have been forged with the State Government and interest groups. However, the standings beg the question: what has really changed since then?

Undisclosed sources claim that Tinubu’s role in installing Fashola as Governor of the State is the biggest hindrance for the present regime. An agreement between Fashola and Tinubu over the duration of the tenure of governorship, as well as the selection of certain cabinet members paints a vivid picture on the sort of bind Fashola is in. At the moment however, one wonders whether or not he finds it at convenient as he used to, or if he ever did.

What is clear, however, is that there appears to be a lot of money changing hands, and the masses are still bewildered over the fate of roughly 31 billion Naira in revenue per month. There are a number of allegations regarding Fashola’s spending penchants. Here are just a few of them that beg to be disproved:

1. That in 2009, Fashola gave N250 million to the Rotimi Akeredolu-led executive of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) for the NBA conference held in Lagos, at a time when Lagos teachers and doctors were on strike for improved welfare package.

2. The Babatunde Raji Fashola Government within six months, January to June 2009, spent N420 million on the hiring of private security – to guard who? – despite his heavy investment in the Police Force through the State Security Trust Fund.

3. Babatunde Raji Fashola spent N1.5 billion to demolish the Bank of Industry (BOI) building, paying a company introduced by one Tunji Olowolafe in cash transfer, only for him and his cronies to claim the land adjacent to it.

4. The Babatunde Raji Fashola Government awarded a part of Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Road), about two kilometres road for N7.7 billion, just between Abalti Barracks and Costain. And without the construction of any bridge, the project was carried out by Julius Berger. This project must certainly be investigated.

5. Between January and June 2009, the Babatunde Raji Fashola Government claimed to have fuelled 225 vehicles in his office alone with N135 million. These figures amount to about N800,000 per day at a time that petrol was sold for N65 per litre. The Government always got fuel cheaper, but Babatunde Raji Fashola claimed to have bought it at N85 per litre.

6. Between January and June 2009, Babatunde Raji Fashola’s Chief of Staff and Personal Assistants expended N290 million in sending text messages and phone calls on their lines.

7. It is also very sad to know that the Babatunde Raji Fashola Government awarded the construction of a road and drains inside Gbagada General Hospital for over N1.8 billion to the same Tunji Olowolafe’s company (DEUX Projects Limited).

8. The sum of N1.5 billion of un-appropriated funds, without approval, was claimed to have been spent on the demolition of Oshodi.

9. The Helicopter Deal was a big fraud. The helicopter was not built for any kind of emergency evacuation, rescue or to even combat urban fire. Over N5 billion has been spent on the two helicopters. And the seal of Lagos State is not on it, and it is not even in Lagos but in the Niger Delta making money for some private people in Government. The whole helicopter deal stinks to high heavens; it constitutes the biggest governmental fraud of all times and confirms the rot in the State. See THISDAY December 19, 2009.

10. The Senior Special Assistant, SSA (Media) to Babatunde Raji Fashola spent N183 million in six months on press coverage and editors outside the approved budget but funded directly from the Governor’s Office.

11. In a State where children are sitting on the floor in classrooms, where unemployment is rampant and poverty pervasive, Babatunde Raji Fashola paid the wife of a controversial pastor over N600 million in two years for Christmas decorations for about six streets in Lagos.

12. In six months, between January and June 2009, Babatunde Raji Fashola spent monies on several faceless organisations, subventions, grants and donations such that they quickly pocketed N2 billion.

Most of these allegations were compiled by the True Face of Lagos, the same group that petitioned against Fashola to the House of Assembly and the EFCC. The Lagos State Government is under the proverbial microscope and the masses are watching wit rapt attention.
http://www.lestweforgetnaija.com/index.php/articles/item/120-tinubu-fashola-alpha-beta-and-the-taxation-rape-of-lagos

three:
The erstwhile Managing Director of AlphaBeta, the Lagos State consultant on IGR took to twitter to share his petition to the EFCC via the law firm Adetunji Shoyoye and Associates.

He Accuses the firm among other things of corruption and money Laundering.

https://twitter.com/DapoApara/status/1037577498220015616?s=19

See tweets and petition below.... \

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726819_20180907075747_jpeg98e00b626d136fe2c332b23317d1bb99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726820_20180907075729_jpege398004c75eaa7e90db108ee247330e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726821_20180907075707_jpeg72ee23378c0bb1a0b313028dcbabd4d4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726822_20180907075652_jpegee4a8235c78c0c0d17a0d13feb78cd1f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726829_img20180907075449_jpegf813e1b51c634c3f8d306cb329806373
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726830_img20180907075454_jpeg044970eaed4a1067ce6f8a0574c8c32e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726831_img20180907075459_jpeg2d0f1beea08838cbf6b43045f9a81bbe
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7726832_img20180907075507_jpeg68b277742c30f971414a00e9a99fbbc4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by ennyrah: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Mc Oluomo! Baba the great. The only Omoluabi Greater than Awolowo.
continue it'll soon dawn on you... just minutes ago North claimed they have 150m population of Nigeria but you're here spewing trash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by anonimi: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by loopman: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
loading . . . MC oluoma future governor of lagos state.

He will soon buy his degrees from oluwole - just like his mentor. cheesy grin

And your fathers uncles aunties brothers and families in Lagos will be paying his levies steadily
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
This laycon must be a garage tout.
Is this the same laycon some youths on twitter are admiring?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by loopman: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
TytoAlba:

Make we hear word abeg!!!
bowing down does not in any way mean u are respectful and definitely not the only way to show respect
Respect is earned... everyone (baby, child, older, younger) deserves respect.

nobody kicks anyone in Igbo land.... if u want respect you earn it... and we only bow to God
I respect others and their culture and I know how yorubas like and show respect (even the fake respect too)....
however, the fact that others don't behave or think like u doesn't make u or your ways better. Have a nice day

Trash

This one is a god of ibos

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by okwusdidi: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Social media made me to start watching BBN.I was shocked at the caliber of housemates,very intelligent and street wise people.Imajine ozo made a first class and had worked for UEFA,the winner Laycon was the best graduating student in his department from one of the best universities in Nigeria and it goes on and on.There was this roll back malaria debate which was won by Dr. Seyi Awolowo that i watched,i must confess i learnt a lot of things about malaria from it.There was a play they acted about a tribe in Benue state that i know nothing of, i learnt something about a tribe in Nigeria different from Igbo yoruba and hausa.On the social side Ozo and Nengi relationship.I know most guys don't really respect themselves when it comes to women.And Ozo ended up making a fool of himself.That is a great platform to present to the world all that is the best of 9ja after all its called Big brother Naija.What of the Saturday night party its all a Nigerian affair with all round Nigerian music being played.Aint no party like a Lagos party.Banky w.If you have an open mind you would enjoy the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Abudu2000(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If he wasn't in a convoy then that's not him. The dude moves in a convoy. Some toyoto sienna occupied by his thugs will be at the front then his SUV at the middle then some more siennas at the back. All of them moving hastily like say na governor dey pass.
o boy 4get that forget that convoy tins they do it once a while. They normally drive around alone in tinted rides. If ur eyes is sharp enough through the side mirror view that's where u will sight him. He was wearing the nurtw stuff that day though neat
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by thundafire: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2020
C Lagos State governor in waiting
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2020
loopman:

Trash

LOL predictable....
Those people are not human beings talk more of igbo... anyone who is not in control of his/her life, thought and existence is not qualified to be called human.
Any reasonable person knows IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are just political tools fighting a wrong battle in the wrong place with whack ideologies.... and there are millions of Igbos (far more than IPOB) who don't care about that shit... People just go about their normal life trying to make ends meet... while u guys and a few online IPOB warriors battle in disillusion.
Igbos may all be Igbos but Igbos are NOT all IPOB.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by pacespot(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Political thuggish business pays more than being a PhD holder in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by loopman: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
TytoAlba:

LOL predictable....
Those people are not human beings talk more of igbo... anyone who is not in control of his/her life, thought and existence is not qualified to be called human.
Any reasonable person knows IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are just political tools fighting a wrong battle in the wrong place with whack ideologies.... and there are millions of Igbos (far more than IPOB) who don't care about that shit... People just go about their normal life trying to make ends meet... while u guys and a few online IPOB warriors battle in disillusion.
Igbos may all be Igbos but Igbos are NOT all IPOB.

All these are not necessary, those nuances you are trying to expresses too are meaningless.

It’s a pure fallacy to say Ibos don’t bow to anyone. That has been demonstrated time and time again
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by engrboma85(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2020
He actually lives at Canoe in Ejigbo so yes he luve close ikotun
KingAzubuike:

If he wasn't in a convoy then that's not him. The dude moves in a convoy. Some toyoto sienna occupied by his thugs will be at the front then his SUV at the middle then some more siennas at the back. All of them moving hastily like say na governor dey pass.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Ykc2(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
He is an omoluabi, so it is expected....

Don't know why, nowadays, I type with frustration
Write with frustration
So most things frustrated.

The morale is not even as strong as before

In life, make money for the sake of your children.. Those kids deserves a good life, they are not meant to share in your penury or suffering...
Its the zeal to give my kids the best that keeps me going daily... If not, I for don give up tey tey cos Nigeria is frustrating my effort, hustle and dreams
so if you try all and money did not come will you kill your self because of your children?too much children full this naira land,even for naija music no be people wey sing pass get money pass?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
loopman:

All these are not necessary, those nuances you are trying to expresses too are meaningless.

It’s a pure fallacy to say Ibos don’t bow to anyone. That has been demonstrated time and time again
Just like it is to say that yorubas are respectful and they all bow to show respect. ummm?.. Peace and Love
Like I read and watched documentaries about how law abiding the Japanese(most are actually cos of culture and upbringing) are until coronavirus revealed the outliers among them.
I was only tackling that jack whatever and some others who always say Igbos kick their parents to say good morning... who does that anywhere in the world?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
loopman:

Trash

They have a choice, it isn't part of our culture except when someone is praying for you would it be permissible to kneel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.