Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo (69177 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

They have a choice, it isn't part of our culture except when someone is praying for you would it be permissible to kneel.

True. Even though the argument was about bowing not kneeling.
I don't know what people gain from stereotyping a tribe or race... Human beings are individuals with their different personalities "follow come"... first and foremost
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
TytoAlba:

True. Even though the argument was about bowing not kneeling.
I don't know what people gain from stereotyping a tribe or race... Human beings are individuals with their different personalities "follow come"... first and foremost
The thing tire me.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Dangrace01: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
He is an omoluabi, so it is expected....

Don't know why, nowadays, I type with frustration
Write with frustration
So most things frustrated.

The morale is not even as strong as before

In life, make money for the sake of your children.. Those kids deserves a good life, they are not meant to share in your penury or suffering...
Its the zeal to give my kids the best that keeps me going daily... If not, I for don give up tey tey cos Nigeria is frustrating my effort, hustle and dreams

E no funny again
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by id911(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Abudu2000:
have seen him almost trice at ikotun. Looks like he lives there, dude love driving lexus Es

He doesn't live in Ikotun. I normally see him around Canoe in Ejigbo side. He mostly moves with a lot of people in a convoy, he rarely drives alone because it's very easy to site any vehicle he drives because of his signature. If he drives alone, thugs will stop him at almost every bus stop to beg for money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by CauseTrouble: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
He is an omoluabi, so it is expected....

Don't know why, nowadays, I type with frustration
Write with frustration
So most things frustrated.

The morale is not even as strong as before

In life, make money for the sake of your children.. Those kids deserves a good life, they are not meant to share in your penury or suffering...
Its the zeal to give my kids the best that keeps me going daily... If not, I for don give up tey tey cos Nigeria is frustrating my effort, hustle and dreams

It is well Brother
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by loopman: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

They have a choice, it isn't part of our culture except when someone is praying for you would it be permissible to kneel.

You hear you grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Excuses: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2020
I have accomplished alot within a short span of time at 31 I still have alot to cover, i wish this guys can give me their time..!

Laycon I wish u'll understand the grace God gave to come out on top..invest ur time & resources wisely..cause u're just a memory now not the present..!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Jack500: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
TytoAlba:

Make we hear word abeg!!!
bowing down does not in any way mean u are respectful and definitely not the only way to show respect
Respect is earned... everyone (baby, child, older, younger) deserves respect.

nobody kicks anyone in Igbo land.... if u want respect you earn it... and we only bow to God
I respect others and their culture and I know how yorubas like and show respect (even the fake respect too)....
however, the fact that others don't behave or think like u doesn't make u or your ways better. Have a nice day

Shvt ur mouth. Bowing down is the first sign of respect in Yoruba land. That's Yoruba culture. Leave Yoruba culture for Yorubas and stop crying.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Oshokalo: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
Na normal things now or are they age mate?
na wa oh person give u 2.5m i go sleep for ground for am self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Gracchus: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Who told you that? The speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Ajayi Obasa can not also express himself in English.

See, let me tell you this; Yorubas are ready to vote for Mc.Oluomo as long as he gives them 1,500. That's the life of an average Omoluabi (Awon Òmò Baba Sope)
I thought y'll ibos are 80% of Lagos population while Yoruba arevl only 15%
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Gracchus: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
TytoAlba:

Make we hear word abeg!!!
bowing down does not in any way mean u are respectful and definitely not the only way to show respect
Respect is earned... everyone (baby, child, older, younger) deserves respect.

nobody kicks anyone in Igbo land.... if u want respect you earn it... and we only bow to God
I respect others and their culture and I know how yorubas like and show respect (even the fake respect too)....
however, the fact that others don't behave or think like u doesn't make u or your ways better. Have a nice day
Y'll insecure outsiders should freaking face your fuccking region. Respect is part of our culture whether it's earned or not is not anybodys fuccking business. When did we ever ask others to behave like us? Laycon bowed to oluomo wolho is older than him but y'll came here to come rant, how does it concern you? Both laycon and oluomo are Yorubas, how is that supposed to be you people's headache. If y'll like stop boring to God and start bowing to Satan, nobody gives a ratass. That's how y'll scream egalitarian society bla bla bla, you have no king bla bla yet you meddle into the affairs of the royalty of others, when Sanusi was removed, na una make noise pass despite not knowing any shit about royalties.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Zetty177x: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
I go
KingAzubuike:

Moreover someone like mc can never be governor. He doesn't have what it takes. He can't even speak good English. He's not presentable too.

Did you even know that mc limps? his leg no straight.

If he wasn't in a convoy then that's not him. The dude moves in a convoy. Some toyoto sienna occupied by his thugs will be at the front then his SUV at the middle then some more siennas at the back. All of them moving hastily like say na governor dey pass.

So if he limps,he can't be governor?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Jack500:

Shvt ur mouth. Bowing down is the first sign of respect in Yoruba land. That's Yoruba culture. Leave Yoruba culture for Yorubas and stop crying.

mumu, if u didn't talk about Igbos i wouldn't have noticed your bitter soul. oshi !!!
U guys should try to be minding your business and culture of "respect"
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by GeneralPula: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Thats the future governor of lagos state come 2023

He’s wise than all the Sad yeast Govs
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Jack500: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
TytoAlba:

mumu, if u didn't talk about Igbos i wouldn't have noticed your bitter soul. oshi !!!
U guys should try to be minding your business and culture of "respect"

U obviously need sense, point out where I mention Igbo in my post, I am correcting that f00l that ask why Laycon is bowing for oluomo and I gave him the answer, yet u are foaming in the mouth, I am not responsible for ur frustrations and sadness pls, swerve and go and get sense.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Excuses: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Chikpat:

He limps is a senseless point. What should matter is if he is qualified, electable and capable of doing the job of a Governor. Roosevelt was crippled and ruled America on a wheelchair!!! Nobody ever said he wasn't a good US president...he remains the longest on the job having served 4 terms.
Churchill had depression and was still a great prime minister

U know most of us Africans based our opinions and arguments mostly on sentiments & factor in indices which will not help the curse we pursue..To this very day without the enduring legacies of Roosevelt America would just be another country selling agricultural produce for her survival..!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
KingAzubuike:

Moreover someone like mc can never be governor. He doesn't have what it takes. He can't even speak good English. He's not presentable too.

Did you even know that mc limps? his leg no straight.

If he wasn't in a convoy then that's not him. The dude moves in a convoy. Some toyoto sienna occupied by his thugs will be at the front then his SUV at the middle then some more siennas at the back. All of them moving hastily like say na governor dey pass.
[/s]

The ones that been speaking good English ever since, what have they done?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Gracchus:
Y'll insecure outsiders should freaking face your fuccking region. Respect is part of our culture whether it's earned or not is not anybodys fuccking business. When did we ever ask others to behave like us? Laycon bowed to oluomo wolho is older than him but y'll came here to come rant, how does it concern you? Both laycon and oluomo are Yorubas, how is that supposed to be you people's headache. If y'll like stop boring to God and start bowing to Satan, nobody gives a ratass. That's how y'll scream egalitarian society bla bla bla, you have no king bla bla yet you meddle into the affairs of the royalty of others, when Sanusi was removed, na una make noise pass despite not knowing any shit about royalties.

you need to read psychology articles and know what "insecure" means grin
You are dumb. Did u read the first comment on this post? by that simplemumu... oh its been deleted now... u guys call out others first and when they respond u cry and tag them aggressors.
and about sanusi... I'll advice your to get offline more often... that the world is a global village and u have internet does not mean the people u meet online are who they claim they are or represent a tribe or race... Most igbo don't give a damn about all rants of u twitter bots... those people don't rep millions of igbos neither do u rep millions of yoruba people on this planet. Rest well you hia?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by TytoAlba: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Jack500:

U obviously need sense, point out where I mention Igbo in my post, I am correcting that f00l that ask why Laycon is bowing for oluomo and I gave him the answer, yet u are foaming in the mouth, I am not responsible for ur frustrations and sadness pls, swerve and go and get sense.
peace be with u. grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Confident123: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
The future President of Nigeria of lay lay of Laycon...
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Lavisha(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
A tout?

Chai brodaa, you can lie for Africa
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
ashybabs:

What's the value of these individuals in the society
I regret going to school. They say if we finish course and graduate and do nysc we are leaders of tomorrow. We were warned not to follow touts, weed and drug users.

Nna, see tout house. Abi no be Oluomo house villa be that? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by obowunmi(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
MC Oluomo, a killer and a murderer.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by excel101(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
cant speak English
Much as I dislike the Oluomo guy. What's this whole thing about "can't speak English" for your info English is a Language like every other languages, and its used for a means of communication. So whatever Mc Oluomo speaks, in as much as he's understood by the audience, it meant that he has communicated.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by 4X4: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
LOOK AT HOW HE'S BOWING TO A MAN LIKE HIMSELF AS IF HE'S GOD EWEDU AMALA TINZ
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by lereinter(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
This laycon parents or forefathers have done something so kind so benevolent to some people or folks

It's laycon that's reaping the rewards

reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
SEE HOW ONE PERSON IS SHARING YOUR MONEY AND I ON A PLATFORM OF THUGGERY SUPPORTED BY THE SYSTEM ENMESHED IN POLITICAL TYRANNY. SMH
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Mayeldah(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Which kain prayer agberoo dey lay hands on person dey pray? Mtcheew!!!
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by ofiko123(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
Na normal things now or are they age mate?

O ya mi Ienu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.