Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo (69179 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by ofiko123(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice one..
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
He is an omoluabi, so it is expected....

Don't know why, nowadays, I type with frustration
Write with frustration
So most things frustrated.

The morale is not even as strong as before

In life, make money for the sake of your children.. Those kids deserves a good life, they are not meant to share in your penury or suffering...
Its the zeal to give my kids the best that keeps me going daily... If not, I for don give up tey tey cos Nigeria is frustrating my effort, hustle and dreams
Bro, I feel and share your pain. Las las! We go make am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by WoundedLamb: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol... Is he a popular MC in Nigeria? I don't really like it when some men look elsewhere when someone is prostrating to them. That's a pompous thing to do. Having one hand in your pocket while blessing a fellow is another.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:55am On Oct 12, 2020
HALF-BAKED GENUFLECTION.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by AnthonyAk(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Sorry to shock you,all the qualities you mentioned above doesn't matter any more in today's politics so long you're loyal to a course and a godfather (s)...

we used to have a LGA chairman back then here in Delta State whose english always stirred people into laughter...he was also a thug but because he was loyal and also from a renowned family,he was hand-picked and made the chairman.....
we also have a similar case presently in the Delta State house of assembly as I type..

This is main reason the south south will always be backwards
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Bifrost: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Ategberoson:
Igbo comments here show why other Igbo love Ebonyi state the inferior Igbo according to them, I pity any non Igbo that's buying this people Biafra crabs, una go hear am from this bunch of backward chest beaters that discriminate among themselves somewhat of calling themselves names e.g OSU

a lot of mad people from that side

You're the only mad person here o

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Bifrost: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2020
The thug that is Oluomo.

He is 1 out of 200+ other reasons Lagos will remain the Mega slum, controlled by hoodlums with the governor being just a puppet for the circus show that is Lagos.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Ategberoson(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Bifrost:

You're the only mad person here o

your madness is out of this world
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Bifrost: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Ategberoson:

your madness is out of this world

Your own madness is intergalactic. Onye nzuzu
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Ategberoson(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Bifrost:

Your own madness is intergalactic. Onye nzuzu

look at this international mad man, onye ara

onye nzuzu ma gbuo gi there
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Not as if Laycon did anything heroic or saved any lives or won any scholarship. Just because he won a popular tv show based on pity due to his looks
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Mc oluomo hosted bbnaija season 5 winner Laycon recently at his villa.

LAYCON WAS REPORTED TO HAVE RECIEVED A CASH GIFT OF 2.5 Million

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGKNTCaM2sS/?igshid=1bzbh81bgeog9
The thug
The future governor of Lagos State
I trust Afonjas ,, they will vote him after collecting #100 naira bread and ewedu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
How did someone like this get prominence in our society

A politicalthug is now being celebrated over intellectuals

Na wah oo
mugu
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo by EmmyDJourno: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2020
PoliticalThuG:
mugu

NA YOU AND EVERYTHING WEY YOUR PAPA BORN PLUS WETIN YOU GO BORN BE MUGU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.