Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? (3270 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Sameazy15: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chai!! Konji na bastard when the girl came to my house i smile to myself dat am going to bleep dat girl,unfortunately my roomate show up say he is no more going to virgil , guys share ur story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by mployer(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
#endsars

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
#End SARS

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by VickypediaPHC: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lazy & randy youth.
#EndSARS

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by tnerro1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Konji kee u there #endsars

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol,,,, i i don't have any intention to do dat,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

But she was like lemme stay nah ,,, morning go come very soon,,,,grin,,me wey know devil konji might kick me in the midnight grin,,, i just told her alaye yaa papa get house oo,,,,, don't fi tie koba temi grin,,,,,,,,, morever anything can happen,,if she faint who i go call,,,
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndsarsandEfcc#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Vyzz: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
#END_SARS_NOW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by KingsJohnson(m): 12:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Sameazy15:
Chai!! Konji na bastard when the girl came to my house i smile to myself dat am going to bleep dat girl,unfortunately my roomate show up say he is no more going to virgil , guys share ur story

#End Police Brutality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by jagaban002(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Will never forget that night when my sch crush came to a birthday at a club around my area at sch so she came to crash at my place and I have a professor exam 8am the following day .
I have to choose between bleeping and passing .
And the opportunity never came again .
#ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:57am On Oct 11, 2020
After ending SARS, kindly check Ziggy pls,end your woes in bed with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by seanwilliam(m): 3:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Fhuck u OP.. sars dey waste LIVES u dey talk about rotten pussy.. fhuck U once again!

#END SARS

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by 2buffagain(m): 4:55am On Oct 11, 2020
It is not every woman that sleeps in your place that you must Bleep.
Stop reasoning like an animal.

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2020
2buffagain:
It is not every woman that sleeps in your place that you must Bleep.
Stop reasoning like an animal.
Don't mind the goat, dey sleep with anything that have a hole

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Freestainworld(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2020
#Kill SARS before they kill you#

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Telegram234(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2020
#endsars
#endpolicebrutality.
#buhariresign

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
ZIINI:
#EndsarsandEfcc#
And EFCC?
This one na Gee grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by SaintBishop: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2020
See as op they reason.Smh
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by obiefune65177: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Chai!! Konji na fucker when the boy came to my bedroom i smile to myself dat am going to bleep dat boy,unfortunately my ernie showcase up say he is no more going to virgil , fellas share ur fable
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Powerfly(f): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Attention Everyone!
Nobody should insult the OP.
Anytime any useless thread surfaces, let's use #EndSars hashtag and end the useless thread.

#ENDSARS
#ENDTRIBALISM
#ENDinconpetent&BadLEADERSHIP
#ENDunaccountability.
#ENDgenderBasedViolence.
#ENDselfEntitledMentality.
#ENDbribery&Corruption.
#REFORMpoliceForce
#ENDSARS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Powerfly(f): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Powerfly:
Attention Everyone!
Nobody should insult the OP.
Anytime any useless thread surfaces, let's use #EndSars hashtag and end the useless thread.

#ENDSARS
#ENDTRIBALISM
#ENDinconpetent&BadLEADERSHIP
#ENDunaccountability.
#ENDgenderBasedViolence.
#ENDselfEntitledMentality.
#ENDbribery&Corruption.
#REFORMpoliceForce
#ENDSARS!!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by Powerfly(f): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Powerfly post=94823392][/quote]
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by saaron(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. Isn't that a clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives? Their nonchallant atitude has led to the loss of thousands of lives each year no thanks to Sars continued existence. Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME IS FILLED WITH DECEIT. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by EndYahoo: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndYahoo and #EndSars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? by TThhoorr: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
KingsJohnson:

#End Police Brutality
Finally someone with sense is talking as if SARS is our only problem its the entire police force bro every state and region has an assigned police unit terrorising them better all change their their hashtag

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Pics Of Kim Kardashian Flaunting Her Sexy Goods Like A Goddess / But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.