Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

#EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) (70656 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Please anyone going to church today should take a paper , write #EndSars.
Put it in the offering box

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Vyzz: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by makinson2865: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Nice one to my niggarrr way dey use nose sing

Dude is from your side yet you don't seem to like him
why Mr damn niggarrr?
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by sassiemyk: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Mehnnn but this haircut is perfect nice on him though. Looks far more responsible that the dreads. Keep your hair this way jarreee.

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by BREYZ: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
Now he looks like our dear Nairaland Airforce1 cheesy grin

where that one dey self? undecided

The guy don lose for One forest for Badagry grin
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2020
I think sars or who ever body comes up has to know how they tackle frau related issues and criminal activities with the public cos I think that is what lead to all of this. How they engage the public is barbaric, uncouth and inhumane.

U can do ur job better.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
Now he looks like our dear Nairaland Airforce1 cheesy grin

where that one dey self? undecided

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This message is for you in the Southern states

You are forming a patriotic citizen by claiming one Nigeria

You need to wake up, that this government is serving only the interest of the northerners

They don't want sarz to be scrapped even though sarz no dey torment them o

You need to wake up and fight for your freedom

Let each tribes be alone

Bandits, Herdsmen, kidnappers, Boko haram are killing us

here u are saying we should join the protest of EndSarz.

walahi you are not okay
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
It is only in Nigeria that we have a Police Unit that detects criminals by looking at their hairstyles grin

as in this country this is f up
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwa0trillz:
You don see am na
na which church be that
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Rema may not be a criminal,but I can categorically say 90% of Nigerians carrying dreads are into Yahoo Yahoo....
You obviously work in SARS

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
You obviously work in SARS
sharap..... you people don't want to hear the bitter truth...
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Rema may not be a criminal,but I can categorically say 90% of Nigerians carrying dreads are into Yahoo Yahoo....

Wrong.. Some are artists, some are dancers, some are djs, some into btc some are just mushin tout sef.... No be every yahoo boy dey carry dread either

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
sharap..... you people don't want to hear the bitter truth...
but you work for SARS

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Then why did you cut it, mtchhheeeeew.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by SirMichael1: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This message is for you in the Southern states

You are forming a patriotic citizen by claiming one Nigeria

You need to wake up, that this government is serving only the interest of the northerners

They don't want sarz to be scrapped even though sarz no dey torment them o

You need to wake up and fight for your freedom

Let each tribes be alone
Dude shut da fvck up! We've been in the north protesting since thursday or is Abuja in the south? Tribality will be what will kill this movement!
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:

This is a myopic way to reason if you have not enquired about their profession. I don't know of other higher institutions but Unilag allows faculty of Arts students wear dread locks.

I also have a friend who is very godly but is on dreadlocks. As long as they don't show a negative behavior, don't judge people by their looks.

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by autonomous22: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2020
He looks like Paul pogba's junior
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by odinga1of: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:

Trash talk, Rema was once a hustle in an HK in Ghana far back 2016/17
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Yahoo thief you are still alive ? grin

Just be patient

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by SirMichael1: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
sassiemyk:
Mehnnn but this haircut is perfect nice on him though. Looks far more responsible that the dreads. Keep your hair this way jarreee.
Rubbish! The hairstyle is disgusting! It is trash but whatever is for pro #endsars, it's okay but the hairstyle nontheless is shiit. Dread is a waaaay better look on him.

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by daania50080: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
with this hairdo elegance, who wouldn't love you now?
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Lordfranklin(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
He looks like Paul Pogba
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2020
VEXT:
Nawaooo.. You now look like the real thug Now...
D guy for no cut am I swear, he be like criminal for this new face
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Alwaysachick:

This is a myopic way to reason if you have not enquired about their profession. I don't know of other higher institutions but Unilag allows faculty of Arts students wear dread locks.

I also have a friend who is very godly but is on dreadlocks. As long as they don't show a negative behavior, don't judge people by their looks.
it may sound or look myopic to you but that's the basic truth...you may be right to an extent tho but thats in the west......we are africans and we ought to behave like africans and must not always copy the lifestyles of the westerners
here in Nigeria, it's a different case....I don't know of Other cities but right here,I know what I'm talking about...

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
odinga1of:

Trash talk, Rema was once a hustle in an HK in Ghana far back 2016/17
So are you indirectly tagging Rema a criminal or what ?
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Is it a crime to follow fashion trend,i pray u or ur relative bump into this sarz one of this days,then u will know dat they are cruel in being.

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2020
He has been covering his ugliness with that dreadlock, see his lips like my ex girlfriend Toto... Anyway u did well

Together we are sending sai Barbar back to Sudan where he came from

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2020
medulah422:
Is it a crime to follow fashion trend,i pray u or ur relative bump into this sarz one of this days,then u will know dat they are cruel in being.
An average Nigerian hates it when you tell him/her the truth...

"My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again