Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS (23110 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2020
#ENDNIGERIA
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by manfred10(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
NO MATTER HOW MUCH HATE AND ENVY GOES TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH FROM OTHER PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES, SHE ALWAYS STANDS OUT FROM THESE PRIVATE BUSINESS FIRMS.
WHAT BISHOP KUKAH DOES FOR NIGERIA ALONE IS WORTH MORE THAN WHAT A HUNDRED DADDY GOS CAN EVER DO.
ALWAYS HAVE MY ADMIRATION.

NONSENSE WRITE-UP . USE YOUR SENSE NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WRITE. THE CHURCH IS ONE. WHETHER PENTECOSTAL, METHODIST, CATHOLIC OR ANGLICAN. WHICH CHURCH DENOMINATION HAVE YOU READ ABOUT IN THE BIBLE. GOD IS NOT A CATHOLIC, METHODIST, ANGLICAN, PENTECOSTAL NOR ECWA. HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY WHO REIGNET OVER THE UNIVERSE

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
This End sars protest is a political movement sponsored by the agents of division because they want power by all means want to throw this country into anarchy. There are other pressing issues people.
#SAYNOTOANARCHY#
Move to the north then
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
manfred10:

NONSENSE WRITE-UP . USE YOUR SENSE NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WRITE. THE CHURCH IS ONE. WHETHER PENTECOSTAL, METHODIST, CATHOLIC OR ANGLICAN. WHICH CHURCH DENOMINATION HAVE YOU READ ABOUT IN THE BIBLE. GOD IS NOT A CATHOLIC, METHODIST, ANGLICAN, PENTECOSTAL NOR ECWA. HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY WHO REIGNET OVER THE UNIVERSE
Agreed
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Arthuristic: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
thank u . 4 saying d Truth
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by karnap(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2020
I believe the problem with Nigeria police started with recruitment. Due diligence is needed for this kind of jobs. Policemen, armies,custom officers ,etc are as important as studying medicine in the schemes of things. Chaffs shouldn't be found near these jobs but in Nigeria,it doesn't work that way, any dullard can be found here working with them,they call it connection,whether you know the job or not,as far as you know some one who know one oga ,you are good, there are security intelligent citizens out there who could do the job well.but it's not it.
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by jaeyking(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Rugaria:

We can love the crocodile as much as it loves itself as long as we don't keep quiet when the crocodile feeds on the poor..

the poor who chooses to aling itself to
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by ceejay80s(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Sars,sac,operation sweep,mopol, police,anti cultism,uncle cultist etched, they are all police force with different abbreviated names, it's best we end all
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by airoport: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Rugaria:
As a Catholic, I'm of the opinion that the Catholic Church has failed Nigerians, especially in the east... God will judge all of them for spending all there time teaching adherents how to tolerate tyranny and how to live with poverty an oppression rather than revealing to the people the goodness in confronting and challenging evil...
This is......hmmmmmsive ..... Teaching docility in the face of oppression, suppression/repression. I got your drift. It probably accounts for our docility down south. SARS won't dare in the militant north what they do down south.
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by airoport: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=karnap post=94828403]I believe the problem with Nigeria police started with recruitment. Due diligence is needed for this kind of jobs. Policemen, armies,custom officers ,etc are as important as studying medicine in the schemes of things. Chaffs shouldn't be found near these jobs but in Nigeria,it doesn't work that way, any dullard can be found here working with them,they call it connection,whether you know the job or not,as far as you know some one who know one oga ,you are good, ........"
They pay huge sums to get the job + to get posted to desired juicy department/locations. Ask around you will shocked at the dept of the rot.
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Vacora(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Is only in Nigeria that we have a police unit that detects criminals by looking at the type of mobile phone you use. grin

And every SARS officer is a qualified and world renowned expert in forensic analysis of smartphones grin grin grin
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by yolo126010: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
The bitter truth is that SARS/POLICE wouldn't be end as the masses wants.. We can only pray and hope they're reform, retrain and funded well..

No Light, No Roads, Fuel Price Increased and we did nothing about it oooo...

May God help us...
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by mwise(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
we are almost there. #endSARS
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by BarrElChapo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Is only in Nigeria that we have a police unit that detects criminals by looking at the type of mobile phone you use. grin

It's a branch/specie of forensic science grin
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by MoneyTrees(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by queensnow: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone
Please kindly vote for me by clicking the link below voting cost 30naira u can vote as much as you want. Please guys help me win, I really need your votes to win the cash prize will help boost my business.
God bless you all

https://skillshubafrica.com/contestant/42
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by BreconHills(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

If you notice that SARS does not operate in the North

SARS only has its supporters in the North

SARS we can see is a northern tool of opression

So you dont expect the Alfa and Imams to speak against what is helping them control the South

If anyone understood the role of the colonial police in Nigeria, they would understand that the police never evolved into one that serves the Nigerian police.
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by 99thEnemy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kingscee:
Noted

Is that Righteousness89 in the photo? grin grin grin
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Naija police really daft. If I b criminal, I no go even wear those dreads or torn jeans

One day @ cms, I stood there, well dressed with a laptop bag, & they just stopped by & arrested a guy beside me who dressed like someone going to drop his CV somewhere, holding a brown envelope, flying his shirt, with sandals. . I come dey wonder weda I no fit b criminal too
I wonder, infact, I would start wearing suits and shoes, i am sure i will get away with a lot crimes. Dumb nigerian police!
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by ALLFATHER14: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
This End sars protest is a political movement sponsored by the agents of division because they want power by all means want to throw this country into anarchy. There are other pressing issues people.
#SAYNOTOANARCHY#

Why do you appreciate foolishness �
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by UnusualJhay(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na pastor wey preach about ENDSARSNOW dey collect tithe. ..

Abeg, where the church dey
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Alexaonfleek: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
NO MATTER HOW MUCH HATE AND ENVY GOES TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH FROM OTHER PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES, SHE ALWAYS STANDS OUT FROM THESE PRIVATE BUSINESS FIRMS.
WHAT BISHOP KUKAH DOES FOR NIGERIA ALONE IS WORTH MORE THAN WHAT A HUNDRED DADDY GOS CAN EVER DO.
shocked
Did someone hack your account?
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Joemetry(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
They say Catholics worship Mary and Idols, seems idol worshipers emit cleaner energy perhaps everyone should worship idols.

Fear Protestants with dia ignorance.
wink
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Joemetry(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
manfred10:

He didn't say anything wrong oga, he said the church distinguishes itself from the Jesus industry churches regardless of the hate these people have for the church.
I read his comment several times to see where he said the church is 2 or more than one but couldn't find such.

If the church is one, then those who spread ignorant rumours about her should be the ones receiving this message of yours not the other way round.

Spread love!
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by newsboi: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
MURIC...Will not see sense in this write-up
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
99thEnemy:

Is that Righteousness89 in the photo? grin grin grin

Yes boss
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by alutaola(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi friend.
Am seeking your opinion on this project, who and what do you think is responsible for student failures in the University setting
*WHO*
1) LECTURER
2) STUDENTS
3) LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Am working on a term paper survey, I will really appreciate your view.
Please state answer with either *yes* or *No* with brief explanation.
How do you think you can solve the problem, you have chosen.
Thanks
Future19
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by GOTVee: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Joemetry:

He didn't say anything wrong oga, he said the church distinguishes itself from the Jesus industry churches regardless of the hate these people have for the church.
I read his comment several times to see where he said the church is 2 or more than one but couldn't find such.

If the church is one, then those who spread ignorant rumours about her should be the ones receiving this message of yours not the other way round.

Spread love!
[/s]

Fucking terrorist
Re: Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS by EXOUSIAng: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

If you notice that SARS does not operate in the North

SARS only has its supporters in the North

SARS we can see is a northern tool of opression

So you dont expect the Alfa and Imams to speak against what is helping them control the South
This is never a Northern thing oga, this Sars officers are not Northerners, they are southerners and Westerners. But if you are saying the Northerners are telling the Sars officers who are your fellow southerners to kill and brutalize fellow brothers. then we need to start asking how much love does a southerner have for his brother, or how stupid is a southerner?
How many of the Sars in your area are from the North, just don't open your mouth waaaaaaahhh and spit rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) / Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / No To Sex Outside Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.