Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS (8642 Views)

Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN / Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Arrest Of 70 Biafrans, Writes UK, U.S To Intervene / Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Igbo Governors Letter To Buhari Says Its A Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS by GeneralOjukwu: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
HAccord:

HAccord to his useless father:

Almajiri done rejoice for fake news come open him dirty mouth like Kyase the abookina. See as flies dey ooze commot for ya mouth.
God punish your mouth odour.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS by GallantDuke(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
MINORU:

You see how stupid and foolish you are

The picture you posted here is a monkey carry a white man

Am I white?

When I tell you that poverty has messed your brain up you thought I was joking

Go on and show the world how stupid and foolish you

Poor cow
You are truly a berk and a jerk. Must I use your picture? The most important thing is for you to realize that you are just like the man in the picture and that the same treatment is what you ought to be given, but because of your ignorance you were not able to get and comprehend the message. It is quite appalling!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS by MINORU: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
GallantDuke:

You are truly a berk and a jerk. Must I use your picture? The most important thing is for you to realize that you are just like the man in the picture and that the same treatment is what you ought to be given, but because of your ignorance you were not able to get and comprehend the message. It is quite appalling!

Mr Poverty
Keep talking fool
You have all this sense and you are poor
Shame on you

Monkey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS by GallantDuke(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2020
MINORU:

Mr Poverty Keep talking fool You have all this sense and you are poor Shame on you
Monkey
You are now beginning to capitulate. I just exposed your ignorance and I am now satisfied.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS by richie240: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:
Stop saying trash. These are some of his tweets on #EndSars.

Don't mind the impostor (op).
These are d audios of KANU not only supporting the protests, but giving directives on how tinubu and sanwoolu should be murdered and their properties destroyed.

Pls, add d 2 links to ur post in page 1.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206
https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS by MINORU: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:

You are now beginning to capitulate.
I just exposed your ignorance and I am now satisfied.

Lol fool

I just exposed your poverty sinking generation and now am satisfied

Poor boy

Cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention / Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations / SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.