Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78417 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Deigofortune: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2021
Hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Deigofortune:
Hope

grin cheesy grin

Some people are yet to come to terms that maxwell has duped them cheesy grin

They are still keeping false hope

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SQLmastar(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maxwell would surely keep to his words. He is upright and a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by oluteem: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
SQLmastar:

Hun
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
SQLmastar:

Liked by Vodina West his girlfriend and other gullible idiots.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by obumsway(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
SQLmastar:
christian huh ? Let me just believe that I didn't hear this ......

You know if na Ogun he dey worship ?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Good morning. Please how do I go about requesting for a capital refund on MBA forex. I am an offline investor. Thanks
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by staga: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
CollzSam:
Good morning. Please how do I go about requesting for a capital refund on MBA forex. I am an offline investor. Thanks

You are asking in the wrong place. Contact the MBA people directly.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
staga:

You are asking in the wrong place. Contact the MBA people directly.
ok how do I contact them
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by UdemeJoshua(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
have you done your verification
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by staga: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2021
CollzSam:
ok how do I contact them

You are the one seeking capital refund, not me. Surely you should know.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Deigofortune: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2021
���... I can't help myself other than laughing..�

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
This people is really making mockery of us, they know they cannot pay why crediting my wallet.

This morning i woke up to see an increment in my wallet, that is another month ROI has been paid, but my account still pending verification by admin.

What is the essence of this payment when your policy has changed and plan for investors has changed.

I learnt the capital will be reimburse to everybody, so this mirror wallet with increment in the available balance is what i don't understand.

I wish i could know this admin or contact for discussion.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
staga:

You are the one seeking capital refund, not me. Surely you should know.
Guy you are fucking rude and stupid.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
UdemeJoshua:
have you done your verification
how do I go about this
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Deigofortune:
Hope

I notice they did not include their signature "MBA cares" . Has Maxwell stopped caring?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by staga: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
CollzSam:
Guy you are fucking rude and stupid. If you can't offer help, why reply me? Or you were born unfortunate ni. You must be mad

Frustration is a bad thing. Channel your insults and frustrations to Maxwell. Ponzi ki u there! Ask your fellow Ponzi lovers for help.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Tyche(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
uncle005:
This people is really making mockery of us, they know they cannot pay why crediting my wallet.

This morning i woke up to see an increment in my wallet, that is another month ROI has been paid, but my account still pending verification by admin.

What is the essence of this payment when your policy has changed and plan for investors has changed.

I learnt the capital will be reimburse to everybody, so this mirror wallet with increment in the available balance is what i don't understand.

I wish i could know this admin or contact for discussion.

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Masterdazhem: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2021
DUNKA:
The Ceo of MBA trading and investment Ltd Maxwell has addressed investors in a 15min video where he spoke on the recent challenges the investment company is current facing .

The ceo attributed the the delay of payments to the frustration recieved from regulators and banks since early 2019 . He stated that the sanctions and set backs from regulators has caused the company a lot and is still affecting the company till date . He however assured investors that steps are being taken to ensure the company complies with regulator laws

The ceo Maxwell spoke about the pandemic that hit the continent . He said the company was affected negatively but they prioritized investors and ensured payments were made as at when due .

Thirdly , he spoke about loosing accounts to 6 banks inferring that he couldn’t pay proceeds from those banks due to the fact that their accounts were closed .

He also made it clear to investors that going forward he is going to liquidate all capital and pay back investors pending when the company sorts itself out with regulators .

He adjourned the public not to use legal representatives in escalating the current situation citing previous examples and notably stating that it would halt all operations and most likely investors would not get their monies back if they follow that path .

Watch the full video below and infer for yourselves .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0siJOdBUx1o
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Luambo89: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning guys, how does one qualify to be an Offline or Online investor??.

Thanks.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2021
CollzSam:

Do your verification on the website and upload documents. The verification button is working perfectly now. Also join the many investors' WhatsApp groups circulating on their Facebook page. Investors help themselves in such groups and pass latest updates. This thread is only for scammers and jobless haters, they can't help u.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Do your verification on the website and upload documents. The verification button is working perfectly now. Also join the many investors' WhatsApp groups circulating on their Facebook page. Investors help themselves in such groups and pass latest updates. This thread is only for scammers and jobless haters, they can't help u.

A known MBA scammer still leading the sheep deeper into the abbatoir.

@collzsam before you take the advice of this guy, check his previous post. He is a well known MBA scammer, he was one of the key arrowheads who led many into this ponzi. That is the same way he kept urging people to ignore our warning and join whatsapp group where they can be properly scammed with nobody to blow their cover.

He is probably one of Maxwell's paid agent on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Chimaokigwe: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Luambo89:
Good morning guys, how does one qualify to be an Offline or Online investor??.

Thanks.

To be an investor in MBA Forex, you have to be greedy, gullible, foolish, uncouth and senseless. You are not one of those, so flee from MBA Forex.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Advision:

A known MBA scammer still leading the sheep deeper into the abbatoir.

@collzsam before you take the advice of this guy, check his previous post. He is a well known MBA scammer, he was one of the key arrowheads who led many into this ponzi.

One jobless fella spotted.

How can someone (me, MBA investor like the guy you quoted) not even in the administration of MBA or related to any in anyway, be tagged A KNOWN MBA SCAMMER?

Even you can't point to any of my previous comments here where I was begging or asking anyone to invest in MBA or any investment whatsoever, to suggest that I am MBA scammer. This shows you are not only jobless but daft. U have a sleeping brain that lacks the ability to reason. And you will remain so till u look for something meaningful to do with your wasted life.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

One jobless fella spotted.

How can someone (me, MBA investor like the guy you quoted) not even in the administration of MBA or related to any in anyway, be tagged A KNOWN MBA SCAMMER?

Even you can't point to any of my previous comments here where I was begging or asking anyone to invest in MBA or any investment whatsoever, to suggest that I am MBA scammer. This shows you are not only jobless but daft. U have a sleeping brain that lacks the ability to reason. And you will remain so till u look for something meaningful to do with your wasted life.

You this shameless thief

You were first in line to criticise anybody who questioned the genuity of MBA forex even those that were already victims came online to complain, you dismissed them as audi o investors.

You must be a fool to think you can repeat your scamming ways on this thread.

Others like you at least displayed some sense and have gone AWOL since the ruse called MBA forex unravelled. You still have the guts to come here and give stupid advice

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RosyIsBlessed: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Advision:

You this shameless thief

You were first in line to criticise anybody who questioned the genuity of MBA forex even those that were already victims came online to complain, you dismissed them as audi o investors.

You must be a fool to think you can repeat your scamming ways on this thread.

Others like you at least displayed some sense and have gone AWOL since the ruse called MBA forex unravelled. You still have the guts to come here and give stupid advice

As you and your entire generation are petty thieves grin you think every other individual is a thief like u.

Lol so how does that screenshot prove that I was begging or requesting anyone to invest in MBA which are ways of scammers, like your first post suggest. Screenshot clearly showing me attacking haters of my investment like you, is the scam you meant? Lol u are a glorified mugu.

By the way, I've never stopped believing in the genuine intentions of the CEO of MBA till date, so, daft, I don't know where your dull brain is getting the idea from. Well, what do you expect from a sleeping brain.

I don't need to market for MBA or to be part of its crew to know or see through the genuine intentions of MBA, safe for haters like you in form of individuals and mostly government regulatory bodies, MBA would have still been waxing strong.

grin
U must be that audio investor in another pseudo. I've always known you are not genuine, hence, my attack on u. Nkitta

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

As you and your entire generation are petty thieves grin you think every other individual is a thief like u.

Lol so how does that screenshot prove that I was begging or requesting anyone to invest in MBA which are ways of scammers, like your first post suggest. Screenshot clearly showing me attacking haters like you is the scam you meant? Lol u are a glorified mugu.

By the way, I've never stopped believing in the genuine intentions of the CEO of MBA till date, so, daft, I don't know where your dull brain is getting the idea from. Well, what do you expect from a sleeping brain.

grin
U must be that audio investor in another pseudo. I've always known you are not genuine, hence, my attack on u. Nkitta

I wont join word with you, my comment is meant to warn others who you came to give foolish advice about your criminal history. Atleast the likes of airsaylongcome, youngbuffet and even redscorpion have a little decency to know that after misleading people here into investing millions in a ponzi scheme, they should lay low. As for you, your criminal mind did not tell you

I suspect you are also into yahoo that is why you refuse to indicate your gender on nairaland, even giving yourself a feminine name ou are "Rossy",
and attempt to cast yourself as a person of high morality "is blessed".

You better change your yahoo & 419 ways for a better job, before coming here to give foolish advice or claiming others are jobless

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RosyIsBlessed: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Advision:

[s]I won't join word with you, my comment is meant to warn others who you came to give foolish advice about your criminal history. Atleast the likes of airsaylongcome, youngbuffet and even redscorpion have a little decency to know that after misleading people here into investing millions in a ponzi scheme, they should lay low. As for you, your criminal mind did not tell you

I suspect you are also into yahoo that is why you refuse to indicate your gender on nairaland, even giving yourself a feminine name ou are "Rossy",
and attempt to cast yourself as a person of high morality "is blessed".

You better change your yahoo & 419 ways for a better job, before coming here to give foolish advice or claiming others are joblesss[/s]

MBA will pay up capital to investors who want their capital back and will bounce back solid after it's done with the regulation hurdles. Go tell that to your fellow frustrated jobless petty thieves. Hater!

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Moda1: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pls which browser is working so i can open it and upload. I hv tried severally with chrome but its not bringing out the upload button. Thanks
RosyIsBlessed:

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 10, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

MBA will pay up capital to investors who want their capital back and will bounce back solid after it's done with the regulation hurdles. Go tell that to your fellow frustrated jobless petty thieves. Hater!
please MBA is no more worth defending. Save your energy

9 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Theoutsider: 2:48am On Jan 10, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

because your feelings say so? this is stupid beyond meaning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.