Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78292 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Chimaokigwe: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

MBA will pay up capital to investors who want their capital back and will bounce back solid after it's done with the regulation hurdles. Go tell that to your fellow frustrated jobless petty thieves. Hater!

MBA is not paying anyone. No one is interested in listening to your foolish lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Theoutsider: 3:05am On Jan 10, 2021
"Due to some internal issues, all roi payments have been halted.
Capital refund for investors will commence this month of January.
Details will be communicated on refund procedures.
Thanks for your patience and understanding."

"we need to ensure a revalidation of all our Investors to make an accurate refund. Repayment begins this month please bear with us"

LOL! where are all the PRO-MBA ppl now!

The people don't have enough money to pay ROIs and focused on paying people who asked for refunds. So instead of giving you a return on investment they are paying people who requested for refunds... but to get the refunds you have to "revalidate that you are an investor and must submit documents"

You so call investors are getting played so HARD its not even funny. You were better off putting your money in bitcoin/ 50nizzy cool where you be!?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SQLmastar(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
MBA Maxwell will pay all ROI. E sure me!
Accounts would be resolved soon.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Eyah... In 8 months time, you all would still be hoping/expecting to receive payment from maxwell.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Phraences: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Eyah... In 8 months time, you all would still be hoping to receive payment from maxwell.

The guy is playing out the Ponzi script very well. Funny enough, it is still Investors that will crash the thing finally. When there is a fire in a building, people lack the presence of mind to file out in orderly manner.

Some investors who invested huge sums will not be patient. They will sue Maxwell and asked to be paid immediately. This will lead to series of court injunctions and police and efcc invitations to Maxwell.

Because the business was not properly structured to begin with (offline and online investing, different branches with different problems), payment will stall, people will get more impatient. There will be more lawsuits. SEC will step in finally and it will be all over.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Tyche(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
SQLmastar:
MBA Maxwell will pay all ROI. E sure me!
Accounts would be resolved soon.

Stop deceiving people. Maxwell said himself roi payment is been stopped. MBA is even askung for re-validation to pay back capital.

Fear God na
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SaintUlot: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2021
If you have money in mba forex @ this juncture , just write the money off, you know the way we use to write off a bad loan. After writing it off, if they eventually pays, just see it as a bonus. By writing off your mba investment in your head , it ll help you to avoid having high blood pressure.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Airsaylongcome how market? grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good advice. At least I know you are not a hater unlike some people
SaintUlot:
If you have money in mba forex @ this juncture , just write the money off, you know the way we use to write off a bad loan. After writing it off, if they eventually pays, just see it as a bonus. By writing off your mba investment in your head , it ll help you to avoid having high blood pressure.

WHATSAPP
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
guru90:

Bros, no vex too much. I own many biz... ok

Currently, I have invested into Agency banking which is currently running now.

Also I own business which many workers are working for me.

So, I decided to step up with another investment and what comes in my mind is MBA FOREX.

Is it a crime?
Hello how did the investment with MBA Forex go?
I want to know plz.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
SaintUlot:

WHATSAPP
Hi ,What do you mean here? Investors who have money in the company should write it off. Why?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by staga: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
hartson:
I want to know plz.

Down the drain bro!
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
staga:

Down the drain bro!
Oh!!really sad.I hands off .
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jabolo(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2021
hartson:
Hi ,What do you mean here? Investors who have money in the company should write it off. Why?

Because Maxwell Odum is a sociopath. You have entered his trap. He now knows he can toy with your emotions and string you all along as he perfectly understands it takes a certain type of person to fall for the scam in the first place.

He has absolutely no emphaty. It’s a game to him and what motivates him now is how to retain the fancy properties in PH and Abuja, maintain his freedom and ability to jet all over the world in style.

Nothing that was not predicted on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SaintUlot: 4:03am On Jan 12, 2021
hartson:

Going by history, all these unregulated investment schemes, once they have problem like this, coming back or relaunching is always difficult, the money you invested is as good as gone. If you now have it @ the back of your mind that they will come back, it might not happen. The earlier you accept your fate and move on the better. When you brood over the matter too much, you might develop high blood pressure which might lead to other health challenges which you ll be spending money on and it will be draining your pocket the more.

If mba is able to break the jinx and successfully relaunch to pay all their liabilities, what they pay you will be a bonus to you, because you already write off the investment in your head earlier.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2021
hartson:
I want to know plz.

They never pay me my ROI......

They never pay me my capital as they said that they will starts paying their investors their capital.

Am waiting patiently from them.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by obumsway(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2021
guru90:

They never pay me my capital as they said that they will starts paying their investors their capital.

Hahahahahah ....... Oga just write it off ...... Your supposed investment is in Odums pocket ... The guy don use am enter Bahamas abi dubai !!!!

When you are told to be careful, most of you think we are lying .... Smh

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2021
guru90:

Is alright.
A friend told me about them sometime ago
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2021
obumsway:

Hahahahahah ....... Oga just write it off ...... Your supposed investment is in Odums pocket ... The guy don use am enter Bahamas abi dubai !!!!

When you are told to be careful, most of you think we are lying .... Smh
Hmmm,this is serious.Now I understand in clear terms what is going on.I dare not try it.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2021
hartson:

They are not investors, they are gamblers and speculators who wanted to reap where they did not sow. Such ventures will result in losses, tragedy, frustration, ill health and death.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

They are not investors, they are gamblers and speculators who wanted to reap where they did not sow. Such ventures will result in losses, tragedy, frustration, ill health and death.
My brother ,this thing tire country man.
Investment gone wrong now.To cope with BP ain't gonna be easy when you remember how you fell into dirty deal.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SaintUlot: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Has mba fx started opening their offices?

WHATSAPP
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Odiase23: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good evening , this is my little advise.
15% ROI monthly , is fantastic but do you also know that as rich as the banks are they will never offer such!.

Just be careful OK, N2million isn't a SMALL BOY MONI OH.

What I will advise you look for while searching for a place to invest ,

1. SECURITY
2. FLEXIBILITY
3. COMFORT

God bless

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by athorello(m): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2021
This MBA claimed to have started repayment of capital since Friday, according to their email newsletter for last week. Biko, who has revived chichi? shocked

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2021
athorello:
This MBA claimed to have started repayment of capital since Friday, according to their email newsletter for last week. Biko, who has revived chichi? shocked
Y should someone sign capital settlement agreement without seeing a kobo first...Omo these guys sha,only time will tell

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mba don finally sack mr Airsaylongcome grin cheesy cheesy grin
And his money is still hanging in the system grin wink cheesy

Used and dumped cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2021
BadAdviser:
Mba don finally sack mr Airsaylongcome grin cheesy cheesy grin
And his money is still hanging in the system grin wink cheesy

Used and dumped cheesy

Lol. I finally smoked you out. It's called a rope a Dope bro. A rope a dope. Should now be easy to identify you from your IP. Silly dickehead. It's called leading the enemy astray. Too too easy bro. Too damn easy. Hahahahahahahahaha. I work in the system and can feed you whatever information I want. Lol. Dull cultist.

I wonder how u take dey pick from your Yahoo yahoo. So you really believe the gibberish wey I dey feed them for that group? Like really? U foolish o. Very foolish. I swear I never even envisaged you were such an easy buffoon. A very foolish easy buffoon. I will now join that group with an alias again sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by IamDavid(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2021
These are the inferences I have drawn from my observations.
1. Ponzi schemes will never cease. They will just keep rebranding. If a new one comes out tomorrow, it will still thrive.
2. One has to be very careful with investments promising over 15% per annum.
3. When making investigations online, beware of people who defend one "company" with their whole strength (curses and abuses). Who does that? What do they stand to gain? Reason along these lines.

My heart is with all innocent MBA investors, may God replenish your loss. I'm sure you've learnt your lessons.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by incomeboostng: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
guru90:
Please my good brothers and sisters in the house. I want to invest my Two Million naira (2M) into MBA FOREX. and my returns every month is 300,000 naira per month because of their 15%.

I want to invest with them next week.

Please is my money safe with MBA forex trading?

Please people that already into it should explain better for me.
Am waiting patiently for your reply.

Just seeing this...

But I hope you were able to finally make a right decision?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by incomeboostng: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2021
IamDavid:
These are the inferences I have drawn from my observations.
1. Ponzi schemes will never cease. They will just keep rebranding. If a new one comes out tomorrow, it will still thrive.
2. One has to be very careful with investments promising over 15% per annum.
3. When making investigations online, beware of people who defend one "company" with their whole strength (curses and abuses). Who does that? What do they stand to gain? Reason along these lines.

My heart is with all innocent MBA investors, may God replenish your loss. I'm sure you've learnt your lessons.

Nice one...

I don't know why I never fall for all these stuffs...maybe because of my years of experience in online business (knowing what will work or not) and following tested and proven systems.

MMM came, MBA forex and others... I never attempted or fell one bit.

Anyways, one reason I always advise people to do their research...like how is the platform going to generate the money to pay you, the possibility of the platform making much profits enough to pay the said interests, etc.

All these things matter too.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by UdemeJoshua(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2021
black ass hole nigga everywhere, negative mind always MBA opposition, keep your fucking comment and fucking advice to your fucking poor families and dam shit generation to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.