Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78405 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Odiase23: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will only advise you to be very careful with your N2million naira.

As rich as the banks are , no one of them can pay you 5% per annum.

Just be careful my brother.

All the best
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by FlyHeight: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:
https://twitter.com/Dappab/status/1354034396651790337?s=08

Your CEO cheesy cheesy

Shey make e no ball ni; business was booming
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by FlyHeight: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Odiase23:
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will only advise you to be very careful with your N2million naira.

As rich as the banks are , no one of them can pay you 5% per annum.

Just be careful my brother.

All the best

Money wey don enter voicemail since when

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by fracupation: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2021
hartson:
My brother ,this thing tire country man.
Investment gone wrong now.To cope with BP ain't gonna be easy when you remember how you fell into dirty deal.

Says a Scammer!
Ignatius Nwoye IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU. UNTIMELY DEATH IS YOUR PORTION
You are cursed forever
Your Children will suffer for 600yrs
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
dennison4luv:

Calm down and don't be depressed by the words of those that have bad mind or beefing MBA. MBA will bounce back and they will pay you. I am also a forex trader this past December month was really bad for us. I believe we will bounce back this January. The congress will confirm Joe Biden winner on January 6 and 20 he will be his swore in. So we believe that from 6 January that market will normalize and ROI will start going around agin

How market? Joe Biden don pay una?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

How market? Joe Biden don pay una?

Joe biden odum cheesy

A simple visit to maxwell Instagram

Will tell you he is puppi student cheesy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sysdatek:

Joe biden odum cheesy

A simple visit to maxwell Instagram

Will tell you he is puppi student cheesy

But those who put money in MBA are really stupid o! They are so so very foolish and they were vehemently defending their foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Whiteshield:

But those who put money in MBA are really stupid o! They are so so very foolish and they were vehemently defending their foolishness.

Some of them made more money than you could ever make in a calendar year, is that still foolishness. Okocha that saraki's bank swallowed his hard earned money must be 'foolish' to you, abi?
Spewing is cheap, now tell me what you invest so I tell you the "foolishness" in that investment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2021
RayRay06677:

Some of them made more money than you could ever make in a calendar year, is that still foolishness. Okocha that saraki's bank swallowed his hard earned money must be 'foolish' to you, abi?
Spewing is cheap, now tell me what you invest so I tell you the "foolishness" in that investment

Your problem is that your horizon is limited and because you live among poor people, you think your chicken change means something.
What do you know about Okocha and Société Generale? If not that you're ignorant, you will know that Okocha was eventually repaid in full. Did Maxwell refund you?

If you invested in that MBA nonsense, I shouldn't be arguing with you. Only less obdurate people put money in MBA. Go and wait in one corner till Joe Biden pays you. grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Whiteshield:

Your problem is that your horizon is limited and because you live among poor people, you think your chicken change means something.
What do you know about Okocha and Société Generale? If not that you're ignorant, you will know that Okocha was eventually repaid in full. Did Maxwell refund you?

If you invested in that MBA nonsense, I shouldn't be arguing with you. Only less obdurate people put money in MBA. Go and wait in one corner till Joe Biden pays you. grin

Man wey sabi every, I hope every other foolish depositor was paid. I invested 2m, I long moved on. I only ask what you invested in so we bring out your foolishness, why hiding your investment abi you dey rob. Like I said, some people made more money from MBA than you can imagine. And you call them foolish, the folly is on you.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2021
RayRay06677:

Man wey sabi every, I hope every other foolish depositor was paid. I invested 2m, I long moved on. I only ask what you invested in so we bring out your foolishness, why hiding your investment abi you dey rob. Like I said, some people made more money from MBA than you can imagine. And you call them foolish, the folly is on you.

Putting money in ponzi is not investment. I don't know how to break that down into your native language so it can enter your head. You didn't invest, you threw your money away. Keep fooling yourself. If you moved on, you won't be crying on this thread. grin
Go to MBA Instagram page and meet your people doing crying competition. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Whiteshield:

Putting money in ponzi is not investment. I don't know how to break that down into your native language so it can enter your head. You didn't invest, you threw your money away. Keep fooling yourself. If you moved on, you won't be crying on this thread. grin
Go to MBA Instagram page and meet your people doing crying competition. cheesy

Why hiding your illicit investment. Wanted to bring out the proud foolishness in you.

Rephrasing, what's is investment to you since "ponzi" is not one.
My brother, no need for e-fight, its like religion. Anybody not worshipping your gods is evil. If you don't understand forex then allow it slide, don't tag investors foolish. A genuine business can be use as front for fraud but the trade itself is genuine. Just like any other business in Nigeria, anything can crash. ExxonMobil just post a negative profit of over $20b dollars. Their share holders can't be tag foolish.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2021
RayRay06677:

Why hiding your illicit investment. Wanted to bring out the proud foolishness in you.

My brother, no need for e-fight, its like religion. Anybody not worshipping your gods is evil. If you don't understand forex then allow it slide, don't tag investors foolish. A genuine business can be use as front for fraud but the trade itself is genuine. Just like any other business in Nigeria, anything can crash. ExxonMobil just post a negative profit of over $20b dollars. Their share holders can't be tag foolish.

You are comparing Exxon to a Ponzi scheme? You think MBA trades forex? Okay, if they are truly trading forex, why can't they pay? Or did forex market pack up?
Because I refused to disclose what I invest in, you tag it illicit. You are very daft and I shouldn't be seen arguing with someone so stupid.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Whiteshield post=98731585]

You are comparing Exxon to a Ponzi scheme? You think MBA trades forex? Okay, if they are truly trading forex, why can't they pay? Or did forex market pack up?
Because I refused to disclose what I invest in, you tag it illicit. You are very daft and I shouldn't be seen arguing with someone so stupid. [/quote

Maybe they didn't trade, but if they traded, were you expecting them to win always. Come with an open mind, you win some and "unwin' some.

Do you have a proof that they didn't trade because I believe they traded but didn't win. We move but am bothered that it bothers you more than me. On your infallible investment, keep it up and face front. Stop looking sideways to others hustle. For every win, there is a loss, ExxonMobil just recorded theirs, who I be?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jabolo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
RayRay06677:
Do you have a proof that they didn't trade because I believe they traded but didn't win. We move but am bothered that it bothers you more than me. On your infallible investment, keep it up and face front. Stop looking sideways to others hustle. For every win, there is a loss, ExxonMobil just recorded theirs, who I be?

This statement needs to be challenged for the sake of future Ponzi victims. You may be looking for some comfort in your situation but not at the expense of perpetuating untruths. Another Ponzi scheme will likely show up tomorrow and you'll still be mis-labelling it as an 'investment'

They never traded. At least not in the volumes resembling the investments they were collecting. They had one yeye training school that was a front for the Ponzi scheme. It was all about collecting money, sharing some out and pocketing the rest, until it became unsustainable.

Finally, Maxwell Odum's excuses to date have boiled down to System issues, CBN, Banks, SEC etc. I'm surprised he's not blamed Sango yet, lol. He's never blamed trading losses simply because there was no trading.

You will notice all the other junior Ponzi's (Bara, WCP, DW Arerben) have recently adopted this 'blame the banks or system issue' playbook as they prepare for their own exit.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
jabolo:

This statement needs to be challenged for the sake of future Ponzi victims. You may be looking for some comfort in your situation but not at the expense of perpetuating untruths. Another Ponzi scheme will likely show up tomorrow and you'll still be mis-labelling it as an 'investment'

They never traded. At least not in the volumes resembling the investments they were collecting. They had one yeye training school that was a front for the Ponzi scheme. It was all about collecting money, sharing some out and pocketing the rest, until it became unsustainable.

Finally, Maxwell Odum's excuses to date have boiled down to System issues, CBN, Banks, SEC etc. I'm surprised he's not blamed Sango yet, lol. He's never blamed trading losses simply because there was no trading.

You will notice all the other junior Ponzi's (Bara, WCP, DW Arerben) have recently adopted this 'blame the banks or system issue' playbook as they prepare for their own exit.

Like I would say, a genuine business can be used for fraud doesn't mean the forex market is fraudulent on its own. I am against the wrong entitlement of forex is fraud. If interested, go learn and trade personally and bear losses and gains all by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Adamsedewor: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kingsleyogb251:
MBA forex is real
The most reliable now is nexegensynergia... They pay 17 percent in a month and 100 percent in 6 months and many other plans . They have office in portharcourt and backed by the EFCC.

hmmmmm.....arm rubber motor....my girlfriend did it up till now she is still expecting returns.......run ooooooo
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by pluto09(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
RayRay06677:

Forex in itself is not a scam.
The problem is that most of those claiming to be trading forex and promising investors fixed returns are in all probability not doing forex.
The probability that MBA actually traded forex is near zero.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Theoutsider: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
RayRay06677:

LMAO... to bad its stuck @ MBA headquarters. I made 500% returns on Dogecoin yet MBA cannot run a business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by adexdollar(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
U can chat me up, I will teach you how to do the Forex trading yourself and u wil be profitable with my unique strategy
DUNKA:
Run with your money. That mmm junior brother is on its last legs and you will be left holding an empty bag. My 2 cents

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Wickedfacts: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2021
DrAkpa:

But at the time u invested, the online fever had started getting popular on the former thread. You should have invested online instead of manual.
Just do your verification and wait, you will be paid, you can take my words for it, ignore the wails and scorns of the pigs on this thread that are mocking you.

grin grin grin
Can you now see your life?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Luambo89: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Hello guys, any news??
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Blaccsam101(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Greed and inexperience is the cause people loss money in fx.

Settle down and learn fx trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

I train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stage with real life market experience and realistic strategy.

Please how much is your charges
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Wickedfacts: 2:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Special shout out to the fools who lost money to MBA Forex.

I can only laugh at your stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Elsueno: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2021
grin

Even if u name ur ponzi scheme "I go scam ur ass" Thousands of Nigerians will still put thier money in. I find it amazing how they think they are smart & will pull out b4 it collapses. Not knowing that's what the scammers are banking on.

Well, hope people get back thier money sha

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hartson(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Hmm,Common Man,It hurts to spill this kind of message to the Forex victims.People expect words that will give them hope and relief a bit and not this kind.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Frankiss44(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kingsleyogb251:
MBA forex is real
The most reliable now is nexegensynergia... They pay 17 percent in a month and 100 percent in 6 months and many other plans . They have office in portharcourt and backed by the EFCC.

Lol... Backed by efcc indeed
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Frankiss44(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

grin cheesy grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2021
bizzibodi:

Mr monitoring spirit,so Vodina told U she left MBA Forex b/C MBA is a Ponzi?if MBA is a Ponzi then it is d best,most reliable Ponzi scheme I have ever seen.

You're a big mugu. Maxwell chop you clean, nothing you fit do.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 2:39am On Sep 08, 2021
guru90:
To all my investors in the house.

Deal done with MBA Forex.

You are the most foolish person of the decade. You no fit get sense for your life again.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by bizzibodi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Whiteshield:

You're a big mugu. Maxwell chop you clean, nothing you fit do.
Are U just waking up since last year...I have cycle out get my capital long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.