Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri (27674 Views)

Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by JuliusDeGreat(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Who read this episode, should please summarize... kiss shocked
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
...it is not your fault...it is the fault of ministers of GOD who care more about souls than they care about justice! Can these retards go to a mosque and protest #EndSARS in place of the call to prayer? Can these fools go to an Ogun shrine and protest #EndSARS? I am very much in support of #EndSARS but we should use our heads. These men of GOD play their own part. Not everyone will be on the streets doing the exact same thing. Many of these pastors, in my opinion, are praying for this country and we see the results. How else are we going to explain the hundreds of thousands that have died due to COVID but in Nigeria we have not recorded such a disaster on that scale. It still baffles anyone who thinks deeply about it.

Let's use our heads and carefully execute the strategy that could be the winning formula to get good governance. Any derailment of the #EndSARS campaign can have very disastrous unintended consequences!

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Starzo: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
I Know what u r struggling to understand
thaoriginator:
U no fit understand. You need to be awakened to know.
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by mastermaestro(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at this thief
I have mad with my work to trace you . Oh you think this site is anonymous? grin

You are foolish ... You that had boasted here of bombing and Yahoo if I don't catch you call.me a bastard shall trace you in Edo state.. anywhere you run you I will find..
You like weed and Yahoo yeah?

The way that dude boasts of fraud and depravity here shocks me to the spine. Very brazen daylight advertisement of criminality! I sometimes imagine the staggering number of gullible fellas his posts are luring into online fraud.
Someone seriously needs to nip him in the bud.
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Dareal90s(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

It has not Bro. They are coming in new outfit.
True but nobody will harasse or kill u for owning an iPhone or laptop
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by kalu61(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

Keep quiet, IGP is just buying time. He is tired of your distirbance. SARS is not going anywhere. Before it was ARS, now it is SARS, don't worry another name is coming.
Go get manners first
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
kalu61:
Go get manners first
Get a seat first
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by alutaola(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi friend.
Am seeking your opinion on this project, who and what do you think is responsible for student failures in the University setting
*WHO*
1) LECTURER
2) STUDENTS
3) LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Am working on a term paper survey, I will really appreciate your view.
Please state answer with either *yes* or *No* with brief explanation.
How do you think you can solve the problem, you have chosen.
Thanks
Future19
Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
mastermaestro:

The way that dude boasts of fraud and depravity here shocks me to the spine. Very brazen daylight advertisement of criminality! I sometimes imagine the staggering number of gullible fellas his posts are luring into online fraud.
Someone seriously needs to nip him in the bud.

That's how they are, they are criminals. They lack any fiber of decency. When you see them complain about Fsars you feel sympathy for them yeah? These people like Slawormir are monsters..when you see how they plan to meticulously scam someone you will realize these guys are more demon than human. You think they care if their victims are bankrupt or loose their homes due to debt or die or commit suicide? No they don't care these are wired to be heartless demons that's why they all die like animals

1 Like

Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by SeeAfrica(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2020
*My thought on the widespread Endsars Protest*
By

*Pros.pnation*

The call for the end of SARS has generated a strong wave in the Nigerian media circle.The Youths,which are obviously, the victims of SARS highhandedness and unprofessionalism,have been the vanguard of this nationwide protest.Dismayed by the ugly incidents orchestrated by this specific group of uniform men I decided to read a little background history of SARS(as I have always done before venting out my opinion of important subject Matters).SARS was formed In 1992 during the heydays of the notorious kidnapper now turned Pastor,Shina Rambo(as he was formerly called ).It was formed to operate covertly so as to deal with notorious kidnappers who were on killing and robbing spree.Hence,they don't wear uniforms or drive in vans or cars with any semblance to the security forces.I also got to know that along with SARS there are 13 other units which form the criminal investigation department of the NPF.No doubt SARS is the most famous due to its brutality and rampages with the youths.Men of this unit have,no doubt,gone against the core purposes and rules of which the unit was setup.Prejudicial and impulsive killings,recklessness,callosity,gross indifference to Human rights have ruffled their aboriginal emblem and as a result the fundamental of SARS was called to question.After many years of protests and expression of disapproval by the public, it was renamed FSARS ..in 2018.Why this ongoing protest has gained more attention in south than North is because south has been the Colosseum of this modern gladiators in uniform because of the,if not typical,crime that is more pervasive in south .Nonetheless,both South and North have delinquencies that pertain more to one than to the other.Cultism and online fraud are more common in south than here and for this reason the southern youths are always on the hook of SARS. But it's of great stupidity to attack or kill someone just because you assumed them to be criminals based on their appearance without proper investigation.Nigeria is not a banana republic whereby a security official can just prejudge a citizen to the extent of carrying out capital punishment.Do we have to lose a life before we learn a lesson? We have seen,heard and watched countless youths killed in cold blood by those who were supposed to protect them and this thing keeps recurring every time without urgent steps being taken to address this thing.
The Nigerian youths calling for the end of SARS,to a great extent,is justifiable and none can blame them for it.My only fear is that the seething anger in the youths will be a grist to the mill of some individuals who are looking for slightest opportunity to champion their cause of insurrection.And it will collapse the very last Pillar of the unity and peace we have in this country.In period like this when the youths are having this feeling of being neglected by their leaders is the period when evil men plant their seeds.Because when reason fails the devil prevails.We can learn from history.The government shouldn't treat this issue with levity .It's more easier to quench the fire when it's smoldering before it engulf the whole house.
Even as I align with the youths on this subject matter but I would like to look a bit more acutely away from the summarily publicized solution demanded:EndSARS and I will like to say that abolishing SARS is not the key to ending this savagery on the side of the security forces.If we only abolish SARS without proper reformation we are only changing labels without changing the contents.These security men will be drafted in to other units with the same unchanged propensity.
So there is need for character and psychological reformation(we are having more psychopaths in uniform than those that roam the street naked),overhaul of antiquated fundamentals of policing and instilling discipline and professionalism among the personnels(because most of our personnels are still operating in the old dispensation of professionalism).They should also be trained on personnel-public relationship.
As I earlier wrote,even if SARS was scrapped or not,it will not change those among them who are trigger happy unless stringent laws,not just stringent but functioning,whereby defaulters would be punished without fear or favor.You can rename a lion a goat but you can't stopping him from hunting and eating flesh . you can even transfer him from his den to a stable but that doesn't mean that he eats grass.There are ways to tame a lion but one of the ways is by removing his fangs.
Police,DSS and Army are all guilty of brutality and that why it's more important to reform than scrap because If we should keep cutting every finger that gets stain by oil how many fingers would be left?

This is my opinion though.

Pros.pnation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.