Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate (1062 Views)

My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate by BalogunAbdul: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
I applied for masters in a university in Italy. My application was assessed and deemed suitable but u was asked to contact Italian Embassy in Lagos for Declaration of Value (DOV).
After reading and finding out about it, I found out I need to take my certificates to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for authentication if the certificate, translate the certificates into Italian language and book appointment with the consulate.
Please, can someone assist me on the right information on the documents required to obtain DOV for masters in Italy, what I need to do at the consulate and also can I apply for VISA without admission letter or how do I go about it pls. Help a fellow if u have the right information.
Re: Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate by water4: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Hello brother,

Please can we have a chat?

Thanks
Re: Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate by Febcom(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
undecidedplease I need the required information from the here is my phone number+2348029119268
Re: Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate by pstfrancis(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2023
BalogunAbdul:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
I applied for masters in a university in Italy. My application was assessed and deemed suitable but u was asked to contact Italian Embassy in Lagos for Declaration of Value (DOV).
After reading and finding out about it, I found out I need to take my certificates to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for authentication if the certificate, translate the certificates into Italian language and book appointment with the consulate.
Please, can someone assist me on the right information on the documents required to obtain DOV for masters in Italy, what I need to do at the consulate and also can I apply for VISA without admission letter or how do I go about it pls. Help a fellow if u have the right information.

How did you finally go about this pls

(1) (Reply)

FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k / Study At Lakeside University College (luc) Benin Republic Campus / USA Community Protests Against Police Officer Who Body Slam Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.