Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,615 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God (34389 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways To Please God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Dreadlock69(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Please someone should write in a Paper #EndSars and drop it in the offering box
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Nedsnow(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Wow... so you are God’s PA now abi. Sometimes I just wonder at how a lot of you Christians believe you know God more than everybody else. Like... you are even the ones that created God self.

With you guys... it’s like... this is the way to live, this is the way to eat, this is the way to poop, this is the way to serve God, this is the way to dress, this is the way to do this and that. Kilode !!!

And still, a lot of you guys are the most hypocritical Devil available in human version
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2020
FullBlastLight:
Nice one, OP!

More Blessings!

...bt ur No 1 is not said exactly d way it shld be!

Yap, wharram tryna say is dt, it's not God, bt JESUS, we accept as our personal Lord & Saviour!

It wasn't GOD dt die 4 us, bt JESUS, d only begotten Son of God, d Father!

May we alwys find grace 2 be well positioned 4 God's mercy, IJN!
I purposely used God Because of the title. God , Jesus and Holy Spirit = Trinity
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Truefaith: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2020
gbh
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Oshokalo: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
FullBlastLight:
Nice one, OP!

More Blessings!

...bt ur No 1 is not said exactly d way it shld be!

Yap, wharram tryna say is dt, it's not God, bt JESUS, we accept as our personal Lord & Saviour!

It wasn't GOD dt die 4 us, bt JESUS, d only begotten Son of God, d Father!

May we alwys find grace 2 be well positioned 4 God's mercy, IJN!

and later some people will say God is Jesus,that God left heaven and come to earth in the form of man and it is that same Jesus that still left the earth to go and sit at the right hand of God
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Ejakpomewhe44: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2020
tophumble:
Mercy is what God gives to whom he wishes to give it to. May we all be counted worthy of the mercy of God.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Kemimarch16(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
God please show me more of your mercy
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Dreadlock69(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Please someone should. Write in a paper #EndSars and drop in the offering box
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Oluwateemzy123(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
End sars
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by lakeside3020(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Very simple,PAY YOUR TITHE more and more,that's the greatest money rituals that please God
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by kayuseful: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
The moment you can do something to get it, then it's no more grace.
There are no "six ways" to get mercy of God. It's given solely at His prerogative.
I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, not on whom asketh for mercy.

Good news!
God of His sovereignty has chosen to give mercy to all freely without qualification. And this mercy is in His salvation. If God had chosen not to save, nobody could have prayed or followed 6 steps to get it.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by KevMitnick: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Make we dey always ask God for mercy. Sometimes we no dey know when we don fvck up. Seriously. It's okay to do all of these but let's not get to the point where we think we deserve his mercy.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by johnhood(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Please let talk something else productive
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you, Jesus. ❤
in the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and that of the Holy Spirit.

happy Sunday, lovely people.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by ahmEenu(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Adrian9:
As I wan post,nairaland dem no ask me first if i be Christian o,if I wan post for any topic wey get anything to do with islam ,dem go want me to fill form.
If I.............
whats ur business what Islam?close ur eyes and walk away. wtf
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Judybash93(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSars
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by blackgold2018(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice topic..
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by blackgold2018(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Fasting and prayer.....it really works also

Bu what's the right way to fast?
I would talk aboy that next week Sunday
Does it really work? Talk on it now. Don't be selfish, share what you know.
Are you a lecturer? People like you are stingy(hides knowledge)
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Ajadiboye(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2020
I will have mercy upon whom I'll have mercy... He dint list criteria - cos he's d almighty God, he may decide to have mercy upon an idol worshipper
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Abeyjide: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2020
All messages have been hearing today both on media and print is about God' mercy, His divine mercy will speak for me and you this week in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Kingzeez10: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
cos we are tolerant
Tolerant yet your folks invade Islamic threads of Fridays bad mouthing their religion and calling them unprintable names. Call my attention if you see any Muslims here
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Tolerant yet your folks invade Islamic threads of Fridays bad mouthing their religion and calling them unprintable names. Call my attention if you see any Muslims here
of course we are you can't change that
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Adrian9(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2020
ahmEenu:
whats ur business what Islam?close ur eyes and walk away. wtf
I look at everything my friend, no knowledge is useless to me.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by DedeNkem: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Thelife: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Muslim.

I'm so sure if it was on Friday your brain dead brother and sister would have been calling Christian names for commenting on there Thread

Kingzeez10

This is one of your brother

You will be surprise to see that majority of those claiming to be atheist on Christian thread are Muslim if you check their chat history.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Kingzeez10: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
of course we are you can't change that
You are indeed
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Lavisha(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Adrian9:
As I wan post,nairaland dem no ask me first if i be Christian o,if I wan post for any topic wey get anything to do with islam ,dem go want me to fill form.
If I.............
That form na satanic form o.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Adrian9(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Lavisha:

That form na satanic form o.
Akpurakpumbem!

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Recently I have been reading so many thread about forex here on nairaland..

Last week a saw one thread where the guy claimed forex is bad because he lost $10 lol..

Well,what I could deduced from the comments that follows show that many people are still ignorant of how forex market works....

So I have decided to create one week live forex test for whosoever is interested.. Novice or not you can participate..

1.create and account with any broker of my choice (I said my choice because I go for true ECN and regulated BROKER )

2.Fund the account with minimum of $70..It's can Be more,but make sure you can afford to lose the money.Don't borrow pls..
NOTE:You won't lose the money, but I don't want emotions attached.. So make sure it's not loan

4..I will allow you to copy my trades,all thats required of you is watch how things play out..

After one week you can decide if forex is truly a genuine business or gambling.And you can withdraw ur money..reach me through my signature..

Will start on Monday 12/10/20
Reach me via my signature
or
+233592270648

The real truth isn't in this thread. Only novice will fall to this.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Lavisha(f): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Adrian9:

Akpurakpumbem!
The moment agreed to fill everything, they're enrolling you in a mohamedans pact.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Notatribalist(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Ebere044:

The real truth isn't in this thread. Only novice will fall to this.
Can you explained better?cause I don't really understand what you met by real truth not in this thread.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by golddare: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:
Six ways you can seek for the Mercy of God

1) You must accept God as your Lord and personal saviour. You must be with God , So the Lord can be with you.

2) You must believe in God, Jesus, , holy spirit and God's messengers

3) You must be Merciful to people, poor people etc

4) You should love mercy, walk humbly and do justly

5) You must learn to forgive

6) Be thankful to God, by Praising and worshipping Him.
7. Be a soul winner.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.