Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Did God Want A Son ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Want A Son ? (11775 Views)

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes / Does God Want To Frustrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

He only read books like novels, he didn't know that Bible need diligent study to understand! cheesy

Look who is talking...you can dictect a myth when you see one..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

That is why it is a cult...you are expected to obey the laws of your creator...which includes not putting any god before him and not making the image or likeness of anything in heaven or earth (which includes man )or under the waters below the earth..

So you expect people to just agree with you even when there is nothing to show for your theory shey? I hear you! cheesy

Just present a group of people PRACTICING what you are saying and leave the remaining to right thinking persons, people will assess them to know how benefitial what you're saying! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

The first step is to unlearn the paganism that is Christianity which includes all the iterations, which is usually the hardest step..then relearn the precepts of your creator...

Hen we're saying the same thing nah! cheesy

I wish you too unlearn what you carry in your head now that's blurring your sight from seeing the good works Jesus' teachings is accomplishing the midst of JWs.
So if you can present a performing group that's practicing what you're expecting me to relearn i think you will be making more sense than this! wink
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

Look who is talking...you can dictect a myth when you see one..

OK it's a myth yet it has helped in gathering over 8.7 million people from different races under the heavens and they have all vowed never to take up weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever! cheesy

I think everyone should believe in such myth if it could achieve that o! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

But baptism was not one of them....it is a pagan ritual..

Says you!
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

They promise to obey the laws of God ,teach it to their children. God promised to bless and prosper them if they do and if they disobey, they will suffer the curses too...

So what do you call that when people vow to hold onto certain rules and promised to infuse it in the brains of their yet unborn generations?
Please don't get it twisted Sr, it's initiation!

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

OK it's a myth yet it has helped in gathering over 8.7 million people from different races under the heavens and they have all vowed never to take up weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever! cheesy

I think everyone should believe in such myth if it could achieve that o! cheesy

You have not really looked any where else...have you ?
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So you expect people to just agree with you even when there is nothing to show for your theory shey? I hear you! cheesy

Just present a group of people PRACTICING what you are saying and leave the remaining to right thinking persons, people will assess them to know how benefitial what you're saying! cheesy

OK, so if the pope and the head of Islam finally reconcile their differences and put the Koran after the book of revelation ,will you now believe it as the word of God ?
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

OK, so if the pope and the head of Islam finally reconcile their differences and super glue the Koran after the book of revelation ,will you now believe it as the word of God ?
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have not really looked any where else...have you ?
I don't need to start looking if you can present a better performing group of people who don't believe in Jesus nah! cheesy
So until then your theory is hopeless and useless! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

OK, so if the pope and the head of Islam finally reconcile their differences and put the Koran after the book of revelation ,will you now believe it as the word of God ?

You're now making sense my friend, the bolded is what can never happen because falsehood will never agree on the same line of thought.
That's the secret behind all what you're seeing, and that's why i keep asking you to present a group having the same line of thought on what is benefitial for one and all like Jehovah's Witnesses who believe in Jesus. You will continue to argue and argue and argue with people, insulting, abusing, cursing and if possible fighting one another unless you accept the truth about Jesus of Nazareth from Jehovah's Witnesses (his true followers) smiley
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by GeneralDae: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

God commanded the Israelites to undergo more stringent initiation!
What do you think when Moses was raining curses and all the people were saying "Amen"? Deuteronomy 27:12-26
That fella doesn't even know what he believes. He uses the fallacy of special pleading for the old testament, always defending the passages of the old testament and would want to interpret everything there in different ways, but is not consistent when it comes to the new testament.
He cannot answer your question, don't expect a reasonable answer to that particular question from him.
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralDae:

That fella doesn't even know what he believes. He uses the fallacy of special pleading for the old testament, always defending the passages of the old testament and would want to interpret everything there in different ways, but is not consistent when it comes to the new testament.
He cannot answer your question, don't expect a reasonable answer to that particular question from him.

With the way he's here and there on NL if noone asks him some brain resetting questions he'll think he has something worthwhile upstairs.
I've discovered he's just another confused agnostic who wants to debunk God's word yet he's trying to use the subtle approach. How can you say baptism is evil because the adherents is asked to make a life commitment (vow) yet you want to justify what Moses did with the Israelites who were ordered to say "amen" to curses if they should go against the orders of their God? embarassed
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I don't need to start looking if you can present a better performing group of people who don't believe in Jesus nah! cheesy

Keep deluding yourself..when the time comes, you will wake up to reality..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralDae:

You have not answered my initial query ..why does God need a son ?
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Why does God need a son ?
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Keep deluding yourself..when the time comes, you will wake up to reality..

I'll rather die in that delusion that i'm enjoying the benefits now than disturbing my brains with your none functional theory! cheesy

Don't worry my friend, i'll wake up to your theory when it becomes a reality! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why does God need a son?

Keep on asking everyone around you, at least that will keep you busy arguing fruitlessly as you've always wanted! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking everyone around you, at least that will keep you busy arguing fruitlessly as you've always wanted! cheesy

Why are you wasting your life on it and why do you want me to?...

Something you know is a lie..and those not make sense..

It has not change the nature of man, you still get to make choices and you need Gods laws to guide you..why are you substituting it for human creation and invention...

I want to understand why you choose it, given the fact that the whole idea is built on a fabrication..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why are you wasting your life on it and why do you want me to?...
I don't think you're needed in Christianity because you can't think of anything benefitial other than agitation on what will never work!

Something you know is a lie..and those not make sense..
Lies are easy to sort out because lies may seem real but it will not work out anything benefitial anywhere. So for Jehovah's Witnesses to have gathered people from different races and made them to drop all harmful weapons is an indication that what they have was built on truth not lies! smiley

It has not change the nature of man, you still get to make choices and you need Gods laws to guide you..why are you substituting it for human creation and invention...
The teachings JWs got from Jesus of Nazareth has changed the nature of man! Even in the most racist nations individuals have become JWs and are now embracing their fellow believers in other places as brothers and sisters. So you don't know what you're saying.

I want to understand why you choose it, given the fact that the whole idea is built on a fabrication..
I chose it after several years as a soldier thinking of how to make people become friends. For your information we carry weapons to settle disputes yet instead of making peace lives are lost and even those we succeeded in disarming still think of how to revenge. But when i see JWs i was astounded, they settle disputes amongst all those who listens to them and afterwards those involved surrender their weapons never to pick up weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever again!

So if you're blind to all of these because you've been told that Jesus is a myth, then work on the truth you know and present a better performing group of people to replace Jehovah's Witnesses (the true followers of Jesus) That's all i'm asking you to do! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why are you wasting your life on it?
I personally have read many of your posts and i must tell you that this question of yours proves you're completely deluded!
You always say everyone is a God and that we're just going through a reformation process, you even say with time most people will get to the stage they supposed to be, meaning you believe in Nirvana.
So why on earth do you now say someone is wasting his life if truthfully you believe in your Nirvana process? Are you now saying your debate will speed up the process than the time you've always believed will work things out?
Please what exactly is your belief?

cc. GeneralDae
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I personally have read many of your posts and i must tell you that this question of yours proves you're completely deluded!
You always say everyone is a God and that we're just going through a reformation process, you even say with time most people will get to the stage they supposed to be, meaning you believe in Nirvana.
So why on earth do you now say someone is wasting his life if truthfully you believe in your Nirvana process? Are you now saying your debate will speed up the process than the time you've always believed will work things out?
Please what exactly is your belief?

cc. GeneralDae

We are spiritual beings having a human experience NOT the other way round...so in other to have a more fulfilling experience the creator gave humanity certain laws. The jews (Torah) and the igbos (Odinani) are the only people to accept it.
Worshipping a God or giving your life to a God created in the image and likeness of a man is nothing short of idolatry..
Or believing in the death of another man as atonement for sins is waste of time... And a complete slap on God's face.. Each of us has to atone for whatever wrong we have done and make appropriate restitution..the first of which is a sincere repentance and forsake of our evil ways.. He is ready to forgive and restore.. He does not need nor ever ask us to murder anybody or sent anybody on a suicide mission...

This has always been my stance..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I don't think you're needed in Christianity because you can't think of anything benefitial other than agitation on what will never work!

Lies are easy to sort out because lies may seem real but it will not work out anything benefitial anywhere. So for Jehovah's Witnesses to have gathered people from different races and made them to drop all harmful weapons is an indication that what they have was built on truth not lies! smiley

The teachings JWs got from Jesus of Nazareth has changed the nature of man! Even in the most racist nations individuals have become JWs and are now embracing their fellow believers in other places as brothers and sisters. So you don't know what you're saying.

I chose it after several years as a soldier thinking of how to make people become friends. For your information we carry weapons to settle disputes yet instead of making peace lives are lost and even those we succeeded in disarming still think of how to revenge. But when i see JWs i was astounded, they settle disputes amongst all those who listens to them and afterwards those involved surrender their weapons never to pick up weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever again!

So if you're blind to all of these because you've been told that Jesus is a myth, then work on the truth you know and present a better performing group of people to replace Jehovah's Witnesses (the true followers of Jesus) That's all i'm asking you to do! smiley

Who asked you to follow Jesus?

God only gave you laws to follow to have a meaning ful life... End of the day we are all spiritual beings having a human experience, when we die we go back being spirits.. Default settings.. And become part of God..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

God only gave you laws to follow to have a meaning ful life... End of the day we are all spiritual beings having a human experience, when we die we go back being spirits.. Default settings.. And become part of God..

So by the end of the day, whether i follow Jesus or not what am i loosing now that i'm living the best of my life as a follower of Jesus? cheesy
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by haddeylium(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

You and your lame fairytales sha grin
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So by the end of the day, whether i follow Jesus or not what am i loosing now that i'm living the best of my life as a follower of Jesus? cheesy

It is idolatry... Idol worship.. You are not different from somebody worshipping a snake or river..

The 10 commandment are " i am the lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage you shall have no other god before me. Meaning no mediator or intermediary .
2 . Do NOT make the image or LIKENESS of anything in heaven ,on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them. Reverencing a man which is something found on earth in anyway is forbidden .
You read how he punished the Jews for sacrificing their children to molech..he is punishing us ,with our own people..

Think.
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
haddeylium:

You are not even making any attempt to know..ignorance is a big disease..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
You're totally confused and deluded my guy!
Because if i'm to go by your analogy whether someone worships snake or dragon they're all having humans experience which they will later graduated from and become gods. There is nothing at stake because they will still attain to perfection either way, so i don't understand what you're now trying to do o!
After all we're all going through the human experience nah! cheesy
sonmvayina:

It is idolatry... Idol worship.. You are not different from somebody worshipping a snake or river..
The 10 commandment are " i am the lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage you shall have no other god before me. Meaning no mediator or intermediary .
2 . Do NOT make the image or LIKENESS of anything in heaven ,on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them. Reverencing a man which is something found on earth in anyway is forbidden You read how he punished the Jews for sacrificing their children to molech..he is punishing us ,with our own people..
Think.
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sonmvayina wants to warn people from wrong but what's the consequences or end result in comparison to those who are not doing the wrong thing?
No consequences!
Simply quote "delusional indeed" cheesy
haddeylium:

Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're totally confused and deluded my guy!
Because if i'm to go by your analogy whether someone worships snake or dragon they're all having humans experience which they will later graduated from and become gods. There is nothing at stake because they will still attain to perfection either way, so i don't understand what you're now trying to do o!
After all we're all going through the human experience nah! cheesy

I never knew you were this stupiid..sorry to say., you that is worshipping a human being is not different from somebody who is worshipping a snake..Both are thing found on earth . the second commandment forbids it..

You got it now?.

Read psalm 104:29-31 and get small sense..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Sonmvayina wants to warn people from wrong but what's the consequences or end result in comparison to those who are not doing the wrong thing?
No consequences!
Simply quote "delusional indeed" cheesy

Their punishment is that they would be cut off from the land of the living. Read Ezekiel 18, from beginning to end..it clearly states all you need to know.
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Christianity is just like ancient paganism, so much so, one of the early Christian fathers claimed as much -
Justin Martyr - Early Christian Apologist
150-160 CE "J-s" = Sons of Zeus
"And when we say also that the Word, who is the first-birth of God, was produced without sexual union, and that He, J-s Christ, our Teacher, was crucified and died, and rose again, and ascended into heaven, we propound nothing different from what you believe regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter(Zeus)."
~Justin Martyr First Apology chapter 21 Analogies to the history of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria / Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) / RCCG 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A ADEBOYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.