Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) (2872 Views)

Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Hello guys I got the shock of my life this morning, my girlfriend broke up with me becuz she saw an sms of a girl in my phone, she never asked for an explanation or the person she just ended it... I told her she is making a huge mistake if she leave me

Well I guess what Dpychologist said it's true woman are not logical indeed...

let me kuku ma focuz on my life...
I can't beg for love, i know my worth and value...

After everything set and done we are back together...
Thank you guys for your advice it really helped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Baba free her, the last thing to do on earth is worrying about Naija girls, just move on and u might find someone better

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
vagina people and drama

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by ojun50(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2020
#end your relationship

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by thesicilian: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Why would she need an explanation for an SMS that was written in English?

9 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Coder2Client(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:
Hello guys I got the shock of my life this morning, my girlfriend broke up with me becuz she saw an sms of a girl in my phone, she never asked for an explanation or the person she just ended it... I told her she is making a huge mistake if she leave me

I can't beg for love, i know my worth and value
So, your life depends on the girl?
When she was going after break up, did you tell her not to come back?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Axmondthuglife: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
They are known for jumping into conclusions
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:

I can't beg for love, i know my worth and value

Incase you are planning to send her money b4 the break up, pls lemme forward my acct number so dt u can share it. Gimme half and use half for used..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Holumhidey(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Dangote girlfriend nor go fit breakup with am cos of this. So moral lesson is......

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by eazzzy1(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
You made a post about finding the redpill constitution on October 4, 1 week later your girlfriend dumped you.

You are hurt but masking your hurt under the thought of let me focus on my life, you forgot to focus on your life till you got dumped? You won’t focus on your life, she will move on and you will also start looking for someone else to show you can move on too, but whatever you find will end again, till you fix your thought.

Your girl found an implicating text on your phone, instead of you to apologize or explain to her you tell her she will regret leaving you, are you Jeff Bezos?

This is just the beginning of series of heartbreak for you. The redpill teaches you how to treat women like trash, they don’t teach you how to deal with the resulting heartbreak.

The earlier you know most of these redpill guys are just good writers the better for you, most do not practice what they tell you. This is why young people should stay off social media, TV or anything that can adversely influence them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Give her explanation nah,,,,,,she might have got it wrong,,,,,,,, people above me are just hypocrite,,,,,,,,,, yesterday i sent a post to one nairaland male and he misinterpreted it ,,,i have to beg him,,,,,,,,, morever who knows the type of message she saw,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Coder2Client:

So, your life depends on the girl?
When she was going after break up, did you tell her not to come back?
I told her to come back but she said is over, I guess she has already made up her mind.. I can't kill myself na
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Incase you are planning to send her money b4 the break up, pls lemme forward my acct number so dt u can share it. Gimme half and use half for used..

grin grin grin grin
Chai grin this guy you are funny, send wetin for this hash economy, am not saying am perfect but life goes on
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:
Give her explanation nah,,,,,,she might have got it wrong,,,,,,,, people above me are just hypocrite,,,,,,,,,, yesterday i sent a post to one nairaland male and he misinterpreted it ,,,i have to beg him,,,,,,,,, morever who knows the type of message she saw,,,,,,,,,
biko what is wrong with this sms

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2020
E get as e be oh..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
E don Tay wey she wan break up with you

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:

Bros something is wrong oo grin,,, see yaa convo with the other girl nah,,, morever ,,who showed her the convo,,,,

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2020
eazzzy1:
You made a post about finding the redpill constitution on October 4, 1 week later your girlfriend dumped you.

You are hurt but masking your hurt under the thought of let me focus on my life, you forgot to focus on your life till you got dumped? You won’t focus on your life, she will move on and you will also start looking for someone else to show you can move on too, but whatever you find will end again, till you fix your thought.

Your girl found an implicating text on your phone, instead of you to apologize or explain to her you tell her she will regret leaving you, are you Jeff Bezos?

This is just the beginning of series of heartbreak for you. The redpill teaches you how to treat women like trash, they don’t teach you how to deal with the resulting heartbreak.

The earlier you know most of these redpill guys are just good writers the better for you, most do not practice what they tell you. This is why young people should stay off social media, TV or anything that can adversely influence them.
this first thing I did was to apologize, told her there's nothing going on between our two but she didn't care at all, she broke up with me via sms... Please is there anything wrong this sms

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Telegram234(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Women are very illogical.
Bro no vex o.
But i am suspecting she is cheating and she wants to use dat one as excuse to push u away....
Ma nigga.
Live ur life well.
#endsars.....

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Coder2Client(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:
I told her to come back but she said is over, I guess she has already made up her mind.. I can't kill myself na
Don't tell her to come back. In fact, tell her not to come back or call again. Delete her number, unfriend her on all social media. Get into new relationship. Work on your emotions. Don't get attached to a lady. Don't do things to impress or oppress your ex only the weak does that. Do things because it is your thing and not for show. Omo life is simple if you know the rules.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Is comfort your girlfriend ?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Why does she have to ask for an explanation for an SMS that was written in English... or is it that she doesn't understand English language or what...You toiled with her emotions.. and she had to let you be...So nothing to complain about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Coder2Client:

Don't tell her to come back. In fact, tell her not to come back or call again. Delete her number, unfriend her on all social media. Get into new relationship. Work on your emotions. Don't get attached to a lady. Don't do things to impress or oppress your ex only the weak does that. Do things because it is your thing and not for show. Omo life is simple if you know the rules.
thanks bro this is impacting, although I feel sad but am happy cuz you guys got my back
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
pcguru1:
Is comfort your girlfriend ?
nope she a girl I just met
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by BarrSly: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2020
She b wan break up B4 no worry bro

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:
nope she a girl I just met

I won't lie that text feels odd, especially calling another person babe and the person talking like you guys had something. You can be forming red pill but this is not right. If I see such text in my babe's phone I might walk out because of distrust. So its why I don't entertain women calling me babe or dear, because of mutual respect. Las las everyone go dey alright sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by falcon01: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:
you Cheating motherfucker cheesy. you ain't faithful but sha she suppose no act like that because even if you are guilty she should have allowed you explain and get out if the situation... let her f*cking leave.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Promoter2: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Lol. Babe is already doing another nigga 6months ago.

Take a chill pill, or a red one rather

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2020
falcon01:
you Cheating motherfucker cheesy. you ain't faithful but sha she suppose no act like that because even if you are guilty she should have allowed you explain and get out if the situation... let her f*cking leave.
am no longer holding her, I might be a ladies man but am not a cheat... I don't hoe around
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Brunosamel(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
pcguru1:

I won't lie that text feels odd, especially calling another person babe and the person talking like you guys had something. You can be forming red pill but this is not right. If I see such text in my babe's phone I might walk out because of distrust. So its why I don't entertain women calling me babe or dear, because of mutual respect. Las las everyone go dey alright sha
I have never cheated on her she is getting is all wrong period, as for me I can't do otherwise... I just need time to move on
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Brunosamel:
I have never cheated on her she is getting is all wrong period, as for me I can't do otherwise... I just need time to move on

No wahala bro, you go dey alright
Re: She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) by strangest(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2020
You already have some feelings for comfort otherwise why will you be asking her that you can stop if she wants you to stop. I think your gf did the right thing before you give her std.... Mr lover boy indeed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers / My Coworker Let Me On Bubies / Wizkid And Davido's first performance after meeting eachother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.