Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Choose A Baby's Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose A Baby's Sex (3168 Views)

Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose A Baby's Sex by lukui: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR BABY'S SEX IF ALLĀH WILLS

Male sperm cells are either X or Y. The female egg cell is always X.

If the X-Sperm cell meets the egg (X), the baby will be Girl (XX). If the Y-Sperm battery meets the egg (X), the baby will be Boy (XY). You can select the sex of your baby.

X-Sperm cells move slowly but survive longer (up to 3-4days).

Y-Sperm cells move faster but also die faster (lifespan about 24 hrs).

So if you have sex some days before ovulation, most of the Y-Sperm cells would have died, leaving mostly X-Sperm cells to fertilize the egg.

Here's a simple way to calculate your ovulation period;

1. From the first day you see the blood of your period, pick up a calendar & count 15 DAYS forward (including the first day of the bloodstain).

2. Mark the 15th day with a pen.

3. Mark 3 days before the 15th day.

4. Mark 3 days after the 15th day.

You will see you have seven days marked in all, which are your ovulation period, FERTILE DAYS, or "unsafe period." L

'Unsafe' because if you have sex on any of these days, you have 98% chances of getting pregnant.

5. Do this every month diligently.

For Example;

If your period were 11th August, 15 days after the first day of the bloodstain would be on 25 (i.e., 2 wks)

Three days before the 15th day would be 22, 23 & 24.

Three days after 25th August would be 26, 27 & 28.

So, 22 to 28 August (7days) is when you're ovulating.

Let me repeat; this period, when you're ovulating, is your fertile period. Any sexual contact during this period can form a pregnancy.

Don't forget, the four days mentioned earlier should remind you that sperm stays in the female body for about four days.

To summarize:

If you want a BABY GIRL, have
sex between 3 days before your ovulation (i.e., 22 to 24th from our example).

Female sperms (X) swim slowly but can stay inside a woman's body for days without dying off.

If you want a BABY BOY, have sex on the first ovulation day & 3 days after ovulation (i.e., 26 to 28th from our example).

Male sperms (Y) swim very fast but will get weak & die off if it finds no egg to fertilize, leaving female X to finish the job.

Remember, ovulation means your egg is ready to be fertilized. Here are significant signs that your ovulation has started.

1. Headache
2. High body temperature
3. Dizziness
4. Feeling tired & sleepy
5. Breast tenderness
6. Breast fullness

Here's a simple, natural way to select the sex of your baby. It might not be 100% exact always. But studies have shown it works.

If you see, share with who needs it.

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by luv2rolly(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Interesting I most say! Las Las let's not forget the God factor! Happy reproduction....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by donyfrank: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Good

lukui:

Male sperm cells are either X or Y. The female egg cell is always X.

If the X-Sperm cell meets the egg (X), the baby will be Girl (XX). If the Y-Sperm battery meets the egg (X), the baby will be Boy (XY). You can select the sex of your baby.

X-Sperm cells move slowly but survive longer (up to 3-4days).

Y-Sperm cells move faster but also die faster (lifespan about 24 hrs).

So if you have sex some days before ovulation, most of the Y-Sperm cells would have died, leaving mostly X-Sperm cells to fertilize the egg.

Here's a simple way to calculate your ovulation period;

1. From the first day you see the blood of your period, pick up a calendar & count 15 DAYS forward (including the first day of the bloodstain).

2. Mark the 15th day with a pen.

3. Mark 3 days before the 15th day.

4. Mark 3 days after the 15th day.

You will see you have seven days marked in all, which are your ovulation period, FERTILE DAYS, or "unsafe period." L

'Unsafe' because if you have sex on any of these days, you have 98% chances of getting pregnant.

5. Do this every month diligently.

For Example;

If your period were 11th August, 15 days after the first day of the bloodstain would be on 25 (i.e., 2 wks)

Three days before the 15th day would be 22, 23 & 24.

Three days after 25th August would be 26, 27 & 28.

So, 22 to 28 August (7days) is when you're ovulating.

Let me repeat; this period, when you're ovulating, is your fertile period. Any sexual contact during this period can form a pregnancy.

Don't forget, the four days mentioned earlier should remind you that sperm stays in the female body for about four days.

To summarize:

If you want a BABY GIRL, have
sex between 3 days before your ovulation (i.e., 22 to 24th from our example).

Female sperms (X) swim slowly but can stay inside a woman's body for days without dying off.

If you want a BABY BOY, have sex on the first ovulation day & 3 days after ovulation (i.e., 26 to 28th from our example).

Male sperms (Y) swim very fast but will get weak & die off if it finds no egg to fertilize, leaving female X to finish the job.

Remember, ovulation means your egg is ready to be fertilized. Here are significant signs that your ovulation has started.

1. Headache
2. High body temperature
3. Dizziness
4. Feeling tired & sleepy
5. Breast tenderness
6. Breast fullness

Here's a simple, natural way to select the sex of your baby. It might not be 100% exact always. But studies have shown it works.

If you see, share with who needs it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Interesting....
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2020
This is hilarious, very misleading.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
The sex of a child is massively influenced by fate. There is a 1 in several trillions odd that any child will be born after conception.

The odds that it will be a male or female is so incredible that trying to control, plan or calculate your way through it is useless!

If you're expecting, or will soon be expecting - take whatever sex of your child as God's plan and don't try to control anything.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Samakus(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Wow I love this
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Itohanmiwa: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2020
This is a very interesting and educative piece. I will certainly pay close attention to this and give it a try when someday. Nice info op.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Uzomacharles: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Only God gives

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This is hilarious, very misleading.
Say your own that is not misleading.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Read this @Damzik

nwaezeemmanuel:
The sex of a child is massively influenced by fate. There is a 1 in several trillions odd that any child will be born after conception.

The odds that it will be a male or female is so incredible that trying to control, plan or calculate your way through it is useless!

If you're expecting, or will soon be expecting - take whatever sex of your child as God's plan and don't try to control anything.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Columbine(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

you're wrong, not neglecting the God factor, the choice of a male or female sex can be calculated, though not 100% but can increase one's chances of getting the desires sex and I think the op made a good analyses of it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Deflames01(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thumbs up OP....this is an Educational piece.....I will definitely try it out
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Even if it increases chances like you said, it is never a guarantee!

Many people miss that, and confuse higher chances for guarantees.

Columbine:

you're wrong, not neglecting the God factor, the choice of a male or female sex can be calculated, though not 100% but can increase one's chances of getting the desires sex and I think the op made a good analyses of it.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
The things in this post are covered online, but are very theroretical at best - and you still have a 50:50 chance at the end of the day.

There is a more expensive and invasive approach where a man's sperm is selectively sorted according to X and Y chromosomes to determine the baby's gender - common during IVF.

Timing sex with all of these mathematical formulae is less reliable. Don't take it seriously, not everyone that attempts it will get expected results.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you try this, and you don't get expected results - don't go blaming your partner!

It is far from guaranteed, and there are just too many variables.

People want to hear what they want to hear, but i will better tell you what you need to hear. I have moved with gynecologists and received lectures from fertility experts (not making this up)
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Slawormir: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by coldFLARES1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Noted, with thanks!
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by CAPSLOCKED: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
lukui:

IF IT WORKS, IT'S ALLAH'S WILL.
IF IT DOESN'T, ALLAH HAS OTHER PLANS.

PLEASE DUE CREDIT GOES TO ALL THE REAL PEOPLE LIKE US, SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS THAT WORK TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER. THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD THAT ALLAH DESERVES CREDIT FOR APART FROM TERRORISM, MISOGYNY, AND OTHER ILLS PROMOTED BY RELIGIOUS BOOKS AND BELIEFS.

CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Jamixlee: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please guys help me subscribe to my channel

SUBSCRIPTION IS FREE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCj_PGEBAw_eDI_I06YzkWA?view_as=subscriber/?sub_confirmation=1
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by rowland545(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tell this to tiv people... The way dem take they born girls for that tribe day worrisome...

Tiv people constitute to 40% of women in Nigerian....I stand to be corrected embarassed
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Openbusiness: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Themainboy22: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
This is a very interesting and educative piece. I will certainly pay close attention to this and give it a try when someday. Nice info op.
If she's not your wife, better don't try it. Because if it fails, you will not know if the theory here is right. As you won't know whether na only you dey "knack" her.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by virginprincess(f): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is the best tread i have read today, nice one op.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
My biology thought me this in secondary school, years back.

That was exactly how he explained everything
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by goldman777: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
No wonder they are more girls than guys in the world nature is cheating us
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Daniel058(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
I have known about this many years ago but this Post serve as a reminder.

Reason why men dersves some respect!.. cheesy

Guys is the volume ok? Or should I increase it.
Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF IT WORKS, IT'S ALLAH'S WILL.
IF IT DOESN'T, ALLAH HAS OTHER PLANS.

PLEASE DUE CREDIT GOES TO ALL THE REAL PEOPLE LIKE US, SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS THAT WORK TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER. THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD THAT ALLAH DESERVES CREDIT FOR APART FROM TERRORISM, MISOGYNY, AND OTHER ILLS PROMOTED BY RELIGIOUS BOOKS AND BELIEFS.

CHEERS.

grin Dis guy no no say him na among the most religious people on NAIRALAND. The One subject he lives for is religion. It is not just funny but absurd. Absurd in the sense that you live for religion and don't even realise how religious you are. If you are asked to present us with any sciencetific invention of your own making that is beneficial to mankind you definitely have nothing to show because while the true scientists are busy with their time on science you spend the whole of your existence on RELIGION, religious. grin

I honestly wish your obsession for religion is for science and technology. But the problem with you is that you can't free your mind from religion because it's the only thing always on your mind, the essence of your existence on planet Earth. If it is a lie let us see you not talk about religion on nairaland for a good long time. But you can't because you are MENTALLY imprisoned by your upset for religion and will find no essence in life if you don't talk about religion.

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose A Baby's Sex by BBBells: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity As A Guy / Muslims Guys After Fasting / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.