Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Will He Handle This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will He Handle This Relationship (834 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will He Handle This Relationship by adaperry25: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Here's a message my friend forwarded to me and he needs advice:
I have a this lady. we're about 2 month old in the relationship.. she came to the house to visit, spent 2 days and said she doesn't like the way the house is that I should make some adjustments and make it look like a home.. although it's not too nice due to my busy schedule..I concur and decided to put up some amendments she recommended..and all through she slept in the couch in The sitting room while I slept in the room saying she's more comfortable..
I had some products I was selling online , female shoes, about 3, I dashed her one and said she should try and sell the rest when she goes back to Enugu which is where she's serving.. Anytime I ask her about the shoes she'll just flare up..I'll tell her I'm trying to teach her to be an independent woman and she's not happy when I say that..that I'm always wanting to prove to her that I can lord her..
Today we were having a conversation and i told her about a client I interviewed..I now asked her one of the interview questions.."what are your challenges" and she said she doesn't know..I told her I'll give her a tutorial on job interview questions and she started saying I've started again that I want to prove to her that I know it all..I got really angry and upset..and had to cut the call and end the conversation.
I don't want to marry a housewife because I know marriage and relationships is all about finances..That's what I'm trying to make her understand.

1 Like

Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by proclinician: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
This the type of woman I delete their number after just one entanglement. The guy self is adding stress to his very short life

2 Likes

Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by ProphetofOdin: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Run for your life that girl only life ambition is to be a housewife and become a liability.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Michelle55: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Housewife material loading......

Just wondering why your friend wants to add stress to his life, the country is already bleeped up as it is.

Why's he trying to make his life more difficult by going after this girl?

1 Like

Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by chychy12(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Bro... This girl no wan work.. She wan just dey house make u dey bring money come give her... Money for cloth... Shoe.. Cream.. Soap... Upkeep.. Etc... Fucking liability..

Meanwhile.. I sell facebook accounts.. Check my signature
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Thesole(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Ur frnd addresses his gf lyk she is one of his client/customer that's y she tags him as "mr know it all". He is nt using the ryt approach, he shld simply tel her what he want her to understand, "i dont want a house wife that will just be chopin my ego, let join hands and make a wealthly parents" if she is nt ready to comply, then he shld end the relationship
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by adaperry25: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Thesole:
Ur frnd addresses his gf lyk she is one of his client/customer that's y she tags him as "mr know it all". He is nt using the ryt approach, he shld simply tel her what he want her to understand, "i dont want a house wife that will just be chopin my ego, let join hands and make a wealthly parents" if she is nt ready to comply, then he shld end the relationship
no he doesn't..He treats her well but once he mentions business..she gets agitated..she said they need to build a strong emotional Bond first.
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Thesole(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
adaperry25:
no he doesn't..He treats her well but once he mentions business..she gets agitated..she said they need to build a strong emotional Bond first.
for how long ? When some emotional bond still breaks after much time and resources spent building it . Some relationship are just tryout to get u ready for the main one and these ur frnd relationship is one of them because if a girl i like does nt reason/utilize my ideas that are suppose to strengthen our bond, mind u she does nt even have/bring up ideas, then it just a tryout.
Making a wife out of a relationship should nt be force if not e go explode oneday. Trust me, wen he meet his kind of woman he wil know. Tell him to chill wit chi exotic juice and try out other ladies that will reason with him both emotionally & financially. There are lot of them out there and are ready to work with him. Two month relationship no mean say na her, na oneday man go meet his wife

1 Like

Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by paul100(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Your friend is a nice guy and he wants his girlfriend to be independent not be a liability but the girl is not ready to that.Na her type dey meet their husband for money to buy always pad.What kind of girl is not interested in learning or having a good knowledge on how business works?Mtcheeew
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Goldenbrain: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Slawormir: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni....make your friend calm down
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni....make your friend calm down

Its coming slowly wait just wait
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
If yaa story is true,,,,,,,,

Seems she don't wanna work,,,,,,,,

There's still time for you to make decision ,, because marriage is a life time journey,,,,,,,

And from your writeup she isn't intelligent,,,,

I don't roll with unintelligent people,, because they can't just flow with what I'm saying,,,,,grin
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by ibraheemlamar(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Me and this kind of girls relationship they end immediately they leave my house...no time to waste o women full this world...as a man u suppose get spec look for ur spec
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
we see signs but majority chose to ignore hence an increase in divorce rate and broken home.
If you can't get compatibility right don't even bother to build.
Re: How Will He Handle This Relationship by adaperry25: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Initially..He didn't want to end the relationship due to the love he had for her even after showing him this thread.
But he said he had to move on..She passed out from NYSC last week and refused to come back for reasons best known to her not even to her parents house.

(1) (Reply)

. / This Is For You. (read Now) / Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.