Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters (25219 Views)

God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Cryptofxt10: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Nanana
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by XVIDEOSMOD: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
They all have ear infection they won’t listen

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by SARSUPDATE: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
This one go politicise am now.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by jarvis4: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Well said
ThompsonJoo:
If you put SARS and Yahoo in the same sentence, I see you as an intellectually dumb person tbh. You've seen over 2000 videos of police brutality and harrasment, how many videos have you seen of SARS doing their real job? How many times have SARS actually intercepted a kidnapping or challenged armed robbers. It is a special anti robbery squad ffs.. They should operate like SWAT, GIGN, etc.

Nobody is saying End EFCC! You people just go to school but you actually don't think.

In saner climes, you monitor Cyber Space, track a fraudster and arrest him and charge him to court. How many Yahoo boys have SARS charged to court? Can they even? That's not their jurisdiction. They just collect bribe and the Yahoo boy goes back to the street. How does that solve shit? This is not a fight for Yahoo boys, it is a fight for humanity. If we actually want to fight Cyber crime, we would step up cyber surveillance by EFCC..

Some of you just come online but leave your brain offline!

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by studentofTruth: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
If you put SARS and Yahoo in the same sentence, I see you as an intellectually dumb person tbh. You've seen over 2000 videos of police brutality and harrasment, how many videos have you seen of SARS doing their real job? How many times have SARS actually intercepted a kidnapping or challenged armed robbers. It is a special anti robbery squad ffs.. They should operate like SWAT, GIGN, etc.

Nobody is saying End EFCC! You people just go to school but you actually don't think.

In saner climes, you monitor Cyber Space, track a fraudster and arrest him and charge him to court. How many Yahoo boys have SARS charged to court? Can they even? That's not their jurisdiction. They just collect bribe and the Yahoo boy goes back to the street. How does that solve shit? This is not a fight for Yahoo boys, it is a fight for humanity. If we actually want to fight Cyber crime, we would step up cyber surveillance by EFCC..

Thank you brother. You simply stated my mind.

I dare any of those dumb fellows to show just one incidence where SARS charged a fraudster to court!

SARs should be in their barracks and get radioed when there's a violent crime, just like SWAT and GIGN.

As it stands now, they have lost their goodwill. They have to be dismantled and a new tactical unit for violent crime set up.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by HIV1: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Trait of a black man , cannot put across opinion without insults. Learn how to talk in the public. You lack decorum.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Ladycewhy(f): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

shout it louder for the mor0ns in the back!.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Spray(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Revolva(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Omezif(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Some protesters are behaving like sars that's worry try to also caution them.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Ladycewhy(f): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2020
HIV1:

Trait of a black man , cannot put across opinion without insults. Learn how to talk in the public. You lack decorum.
A hit dog will holla undecided

5 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by OkuFaba(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

even the innocent citizens that are not yahoo boys are being harrased for dressing well and using good mobile phones..

I wonder if its a crime in Nigeria to be young and successful

7 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Hotzone(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
These must be prosecuted according to law
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by HIV1: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
A hit dog will holla undecided
Truth is bitter. Take to correction, if no elderly one to correct you.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Edeyoung: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Fight cyber crime and increasing cultism and armed robbery you get sense
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Yakubu113: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

You said it all bro a lot of people lack the ability to reason properly in this country it's a major problem.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Ladycewhy(f): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2020
HIV1:

Truth is bitter. Take to correction, if no elderly one to correct you.
It's the bitter truth that made you holla.once again,a hit dog will holla tongue,Seems you filled your name in the blank space and decided to holla at the guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by segebobo: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

This makes a lot of sense, wish I could 'like' this multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by davidpokopikin(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2020
pweshdodo:
T

HOW SARS WANT US TO LOOK...

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Antoeni(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS are over ACTIVE.
Don't Ban them, Relocate ALL SARS to Maiduguri to Assist the military against BokoHaram.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Ladycewhy(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Hotzone:
These must be prosecuted according to law
lol ,the irony of it is when the same law reform boko haram members ( terrorists) and want to procecute protesters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

God bless you, they have been so insecured by this alleged Yahoo boys that hate have overtaken them.

Cyber crime is a crime efcc should be empowered more on that job but people have allowed hatred and jealousy consume them that they prefer illegality and banana state

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Orestino(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

you just spoke my mind. I said this sometimes ago and some bastards came for my head tagging me a 'yahoo boy'.. so many dumb MFs on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by HIV1: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
It's the bitter truth that made you holla.once again,a hit dog will holla tongue,Seems you filled your name in the blank space and decided to holla at the guy undecided
Your IQ is too low. Why drink Panadol for another
person headache.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Ladycewhy(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
HIV1:

Your IQ is too low. Why drink Panadol for another
person headache.
Sars is my concern. And if you feel insulted by his comment,then it's obvious you are one of the intellectually dumb persons he was talking about, hence the reason for your barking grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Says it all here.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by owolabi5: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Car Papers

Carpapers.com.ng

#EndSARS
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Ladycewhy(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Orestino:

you just spoke my mind. I said this sometimes ago and some bastards came for my head tagging me a 'yahoo boy'.. so many dumb MFs on this forum
many of them are government agents on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
OkuFaba:
even the innocent citizens that are not yahoo boys are being harrased for dressing well and using good mobile phones..

I wonder if its a crime in Nigeria to be young and successful
you don't know the hate from an exconvict to see a young successful youth, it gets him depressed on his messed up life, that's why they kill without provocation

4 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by efemena5050(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Mikecold:
Yes EndSars

Alot of the people saying reform sars are just saying that so as to cause confusion, if you are not saying end sars then keep quiet cause your silence is even better.

They would try to blackmail every Pro endsars campaigner as fraudster but reforms have always been made in sars yet it gets worst.

Sars is an anti youth agency, i know a friend who is into showbiz freelancing he wasn't Yahoo but sars picked him one time they seized his phone before you know it they transferred their own Yahoo files into his phone and went straight to the file, my guy was confused.

He bailed himself with #150k that day
do u think an HIV infected will be proud tht he/she is an HIV patient.....showbiz freelancing indeed.....note if u must reply this pls use ur head nd not ur kidney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / Great/famous Women From Your State / EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.