Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You (914 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Most of our devices can be used by the enemy and his agents to monitors believers, non-believers, church, family, the world etc. If you have watched big brother Nigeria (I don't recommend it atall), you will notice how the roommates are constantly being monitored by viewers and people who put the monitoring devices there.
What if I told you that this is going on a larger scale? I mean, satan and his agents monitoring lots of our activities/conversations through our devices like phones, cameras, laptops, televisions(esp those with cameras) etc. The worst thing about this is that he and his agents could be using the monitoring devices against you. Your family private matters will be easily known by them and they could use that to "prophesize" something about you without you knowing they have no gift of prophesy. They are merely monitoring you via the devices, or people who monitor you via your devices are giving them the information to reveal to you and make you think they are prophets.

Our phones, especially, are dangerous listening devices when they're gained access to by hackers or agents of darkness illegally. Imagine the kind of information they are collecting from your devices when they're listening to your mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncle, aunt, grandparents, friends,, etc... all at the same time.

I would advice that if you want to have a very important/sensitive conversation physically, make sure the person you are talking with don't have phones and other listening/monitoring devices around them. I'm also always careful when talking with people through phone or internet.

Other Related Posts

Something You Need To Know About Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery
https://www.nairaland.com/6117773/something-need-know-witchcraft-magic/1#95841557

Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals?
https://www.nairaland.com/6236227/still-witchcraft-witches-turn-animals#95841396

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Most of our devices can be used by the enemy and his agents to monitors believers, non-believers, church, family, the world etc. If you have watched big brother Nigeria (I don't recommend it atall), you will notice how the roommates are constantly being monitored by viewers and people who put the monitoring devices there.
What if I told you that this is going on a larger scale? I mean, satan and his agents monitoring lots of our activities/conversations through our devices like phones, cameras, laptops, televisions(esp those with cameras) etc. The worst thing about this is that he and his agents could be using the monitoring devices against you. Your family private matters will be easily known by them and they could use that to "prophesize" something about you without you knowing they have no gift of prophesy. They are merely monitoring you via the devices, or people who monitor you via your devices are giving them the information to reveal to you and make you think they are prophets.

Our phones, especially, are dangerous listening devices when they're gained access to by hackers or agents of darkness illegally. Imagine the kind of information they are collecting from your devices when they're listening to your mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncle, aunt, grandparents, friends,, etc... all at the same time.

I would advice that if you want to have a very important/sensitive conversation physically, make sure the person you are talking with don't have phones and other listening/monitoring devices around them. I'm also always careful when talking with people through phone or internet.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by Tochj(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Angels of God encamp around those who trust in the Lord.
God has given his Angels charge over us.
God is watching over me
Devil has no place
Alleluia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Weda Phone Or No Phone U Can Be Monitored.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

https://www.nairaland.com/6117773/something-need-know-witchcraft-magic/1#95841557

https://www.nairaland.com/6236227/still-witchcraft-witches-turn-animals#95841396
Bump.....
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump... .... ... .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Bump.. ... .. .... .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump.. . .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On May 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump... .... ... ..
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On May 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump.. . . ..
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:22am On May 04, 2021
Very true, God help us o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On May 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump... .. ..
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On May 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump... . .. .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump..
.. .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by GdNews32: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump.. .. .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by GdNews32: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump.. ... .. ..
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by GdNews32: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

Bump.... .. .
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Is Close To How The Enemy Monitors You by GdNews32: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Other Related Posts

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? / What Has Become Of Zoe Ministries? / Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.