Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa (7304 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=marsman post=94839353]
You are a fool the one they did to your people in 1966, where they raped your pregnant women and threw there dead body in side the river Niger what about all your funny asses that were clinging to the window of train so that aN hausa man he has offended wouldn't throw him a dagger before he reaches the east you still never reply them. two can play the game ode.

You definitely won't know about the Ife- hausa clash where the Yorubas in Ile -Ife showed the settlers hausa who is boss, most of them ran back to the North and Never came back. if that one happened in your cursed east, all your governor will be in the Sokoto now licking the feet of the sultan to stop the blodshed. [/quote

Chai! See this agbaya telling big lies. I am based in Lagos and all the Hausa vs Yoruba crises I've witnessed in southwest and Lagos to be precise it's Hausas always beating the hell out of the Yorubas. Is it the one that happened in Mile 12 last year or the one that happened in Idi araba Mushin where Yoruba people abandoned their children, their houses and lands and ran for their lives at the sight of Abokis with makeshift arrows. As I'm speaking to you now, Yorubas in Ikorodu are seriously begging the hausa leader (Seriki) to forgive them so that they can come back home to sleep. You can seeThe pictures below for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

You are a fool the one they did to your people in 1966, where they raped your pregnant women and threw there dead body in side the river Niger what about all your funny asses that were clinging to the window of train so that aN hausa man he has offended wouldn't throw him a dagger before he reaches the east you still never reply them. two can play the game ode.

You definitely won't know about the Ife- hausa clash where the Yorubas in Ile -Ife showed the settlers hausa who is boss, most of them ran back to the North and Never came back. if that one happened in your cursed east, all your governor will be in the Sokoto now licking the feet of the sultan to stop the blodshed.

Chai! See this agbaya telling big lies. I am based in Lagos and all the Hausa vs Yoruba crises I've witnessed in southwest and Lagos to be precise it's Hausas always beating the hell out of the Yorubas. Is it the one that happened in Mile 12 last year or the one that happened in Idi araba Mushin where Yoruba people abandoned their children, their houses and lands and ran for their lives at the sight of Abokis with makeshift arrows. As I'm speaking to you now, Yorubas in Ikorodu are seriously begging the hausa leader (Seriki) to forgive them so that they can come back home to sleep. You can seeThe pictures below for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Elvinci101 post=94839787][/quote]
Why wouldn't you know about southwest Igbo boy, when all the things that remains in the east is Curse, Poverty, and potopoto land and terrible road. You won't even be eating without the south west, but you can tell big lies just to bring the south west down. Guess what you got nothing on us hypocrite. As a region we will continue to grow leaving your potopoto region behind, you are still welcomed for now, to sell your fake products and all, when we start chasing your illegal ass back to the east, he go shock you

Where you will know this mofo is lying, the hausas in Your area left you Igbo mother fucker, and now concentrated on only the Yoruba indigenes in the area alone abi?
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

See this IGBO MUSLIM, you Dey here Dey make mouth when the North done ISLAMIZE YOUR REGION. grin grin grin grin
Governor Hope Uzodima a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello, Governor ifeanyi Ugwuanyi a.k.a AlhajI Ahmed Bala, while Governor Willie Obiano a.k.a AlhajI Garba Danjuma.
Sit down there, when the North has succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 60% IGBO'S IN THE EAST. grin grin grin

You Go Cry tire! You never see anything for this NAIRALAND.

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by loveth360(f): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Hahahahhahahaha
Fighting wars with who?
Fighting and killing themselves is what he call war.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

Why wouldn't you know about southwest Igbo boy, when all the things that remains in the east is Curse, Poverty, and potopoto land and terrible road. You won't even be eating without the south west, but you can tell big lies just to bring the south west down. Guess what you got nothing on us hypocrite. As a region we will continue to grow leaving your potopoto region behind, you are still welcomed for now, to sell your fake products and all, when we start chasing your illegal back to the east, he go shock you

Where you will know this mofo is lying, the hausas in Your area left you Igbo mother fucker, and now concentrated on only the Yoruba indigenes in the area alone abi?

I laugh when I hear you say you will chase Igbos back to the east. If your papas and Mami's here this rubbish you're saying they will place a terrible curse on you. Do you know how many of your lazy people the Igbos are feeding? In Lagos alone I know so many Yoruba landlords who after renting out their houses, still rent out their own apartment to igbos while they sleep on the roof.

In Lagos Island, 90% of Yoruba people depend on many Igbo businessmen for living. Whenever our containers arrive it's your people that help in offloading the goods. So be careful with what you say against the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by OruExpress: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
radio biafra hausa is in english? lol
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by edoairways: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:
Ipob should launch another one in yoruba, most of them don't understand English....
cheesy grin grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

I laugh when I hear you say you will chase Igbos back to the east. If your papas and Mami's here this rubbish you're saying they will place a terrible curse on you. Do you know how many of your lazy people the Igbos are feeding? In Lagos alone I know so many Yoruba landlords who after renting out their houses, still rent out their own apartment to igbos while they sleep on the roof.

In Lagos Island, 90% of Yoruba people depend on many Igbo businessmen for living. Whenever our containers arrive it's your people that help in offloading the goods. So be careful with what you say against the Igbos.
Stop showing pictures of underdeveloped east i don't care for you. Igbos that are always complaining that Yorubas don't rent house to them.
There is now a new water port in the east, no need for the Igbo man to feed Yoruba indigenes again, go and feed your self in the east, develop your potopoto region.
If no be say you no get shame, the way fashola treated you Idiots, you guys should not even be thinking of South west again talk less of stepping in there territory.

dude go and lie to your like minds. i am smarter than this and you.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
loveth360:
Fighting and killing themselves is what he call war.
No i meant the one we fought with your fore fathers in 1966, that has now made bitterness a landlord in the heart of there childrens like you
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by BIGGESThead6: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

The North don ISLAMIZE YOUR REGION.

The North OWN THE EAST

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The North don ISLAMIZE YOUR REGION.

The North OWN THE EAST

Your local govt is a conquered territory, if you're in doubt ask Amotekun.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by BIGGESThead6: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

COME SEE AS IGBO LEADERS DEY KNEEL DOWN DEY BEG ABOKI ALMAJIRI.

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by salam8528: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Your freedom is near, take heart.
what freedom? Have u guys free or hanfs from the hands of PDP even uthey have nothing to offer u. They will still use and dumb u come 2023.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by salam8528: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
A prisoner wanting to free a free man. Some people no get sense at all
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by dokie: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

Those who have not seen war, are the ones that hope for it. I just hope you will be this confident when your dreams comes to pass.

The only thing worse than war is slavery.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
dokie:

The only thing worse than war is slavery.
Ate you a slave? if yes who is your master?
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

COME SEE AS IGBO LEADERS DEY KNEEL DOWN DEY BEG ABOKI ALMAJIRI.

This is the latest that happened in Ikorodu last week where Yoruba people in Odogunyan were seen begging the Hausas after the crises that took place in that area.

From the information we gathered, they say about 10 Abokis were able to defeat over 200 Yoruba Afonjas due to their superior Tuwo Shinkafa food over Yorubas Amala and Ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by engrchykae(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:

The killing of igbos in the north is the trigger that will spell the end of Nigeria. It's a bait.
they don't know what is coming.
But it will surely spell the end of this fragile empire

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by engrchykae(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
The Native Hausas and the Biafrans have one thing in common, "an enemy called the Fulani man".
Since the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Kanu have just extended a benevolent handshake that will shake a very big table grin grin grin
the worst thing that made armadu bello to hate awolowo was when awolowo told journalists that he have three programs for northern Nigeria which are
1.education
2.education
3.education
This same thing made the northern elites to hate GEJ when he wanted to give the impoverished northern youths almajiri education.
The core enemy of Nigeria is FULANI.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by amuwo1980: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
Kanu is about to carry largest genocide in the history of Nigeria. You will see how those Hausa will be slaughter your people like ram .

Kanu with his unguided utterances would lead to riot .
Shut the Bleep up if can’t use ur damn brain.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Which one is goal changing tactics sef? Oya snap your face and let's see your own tribal Mark. Yorubas believe that a child laced with severe facial tribal marks will grow up wealthy but this belief has been proven wrong because 85% of Yoruba Youths end up in Bus stops collecting "Owo da" and are always on the lookout for Igbo container laden goods.

Now its agbero things grin you no de taya fr goal changing ni? grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Have you ever asked yourself why Yoruba Moslems can't sight the moon on Ile Ya? Yes....its a form of slavery. They depend on the sultan of Sokoto to sight the moon for them. Little wonder you people are accustomed to prostrating before Hausa Fulanis.

You just don't know how to troll cheesy i think you are a learner grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

My friend, be careful anytime you're doing your Dobalę so that you won't end up hitting your head on a stone.

Your trolling technics is weak grin come back when you are strong enough grin grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

You just don't know how to troll cheesy i think you are a learner grin grin

Who's trolling you? You jumped into my mention thinking I can be cowed easily. The mistake you made was not finding out who I was first.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Now its agbero things grin you no de taya fr goal changing ni? grin

Everything I said about your people are facts.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Your trolling technics is weak grin come back when you are strong enough grin grin

You're too small for me. Go and ask all the Yoruba tribal bigots on NAIRALAND and they will advice you to avoid me forever because my tongue is laced with enough venom.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by rummmy: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

The middle school MC oluomo's children went to is better than your University. You be surprised how learned he has trained himself to become.
still didn't change the fact that he is what we all know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Wins The Nation And Leadership Newspappers Governor Of The Year / Kogi CoS, Asuku Hosts Kogi’s Brightest Students, Award Scholarships (Video) / Christmas Day Tragedy: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community, Kills 7, Kidnap 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.