Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality (704 Views)

EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Kcitytv: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2020
The protest started in lagos and has spread to other part of the nation ,including the northern part. Don't be deceived SARS / police brutality is everywhere.

The protesters took to the street to protest
To demand the total end of SARS and banditry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCSs3plGDvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6uQHI2WbD8

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Kcitytv: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2020
More PIC

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by ridwanlawal: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
The brutality reach North too. No I think they are protesting against #HELL_RUFFIAN
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by LivingBetter: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Once a united front is formed devoid of tribal and religious sentiment, then the political change we truly desired would manifest

1 Like

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Aladdin1(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Good one.let the protests continue until the monster called sars is completely disbanded and destroyed.
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Kcitytv: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
cool
ridwanlawal:
The brutality reach North too. No I think they are protesting against #HELL_RUFFIAN
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Ahmed0336(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS no dey too worry us here, the protest is just solidarity with our southern brothers.
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by flemsy15(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Kcitytv: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
More pics

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by inoki247: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
E reach dere
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 2cribz: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Their time is up
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
ridwanlawal:
hahahahaha U see derz problem in diz country is southern kaduna not part of the north? I thought arewa said no sars up north and that they were speaking on behalf of all northern states? Or diz should we say has confirmed with credence that the southern part of kaduna are seen as second class citizens? Or all of them there are criminals?

1 Like

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by ridwanlawal: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
6digitscomrade:
hahahahaha U see derz problem in diz country is southern kaduna not part of the north? I thought arewa said no sars up north and that they were speaking on behalf of all northern states? Or diz should we say has confirmed with credence that the southern part of kaduna are seen as second class citizens? Or all of them there are criminals?
Those AREWA knows themselves. AREWA are just a sect of rich elites, politicians or the royal families from the NORTH. They are seen with heavily armed security personnel so they will not and cannot understand what we are agitating for.
The earlier we suffering under this administration identify ourselves and unite as one the better for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
ridwanlawal:

Those AREWA knows themselves. AREWA are just a sect of rich elites, politicians or the royal families from the NORTH. They are seen with heavily armed security personnel so they will not and cannot understand what we are agitating for.
The earlier we suffering under this administration identify ourselves and unite as one the better for us.
i know bro .. but it’s pathetic

1 Like

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Kcitytv: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
6digitscomrade:
i know bro .. but it’s pathetic
e bi like them no send kd protest

1 Like

Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by Kcitytv: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
I no want hear say north no join oh
Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kcitytv:
e bi like them no send kd protest
lol kd south Na for infidels

(1) (Reply)

'DSS Searched All My Pants Looking For The Missing Child',wife of Sotitobire Pst / Hoodlums Looting Shoprite And Other Businesses In Ilorin , Kwara State / Challenges Hindering Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.