Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS (53674 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Third Time / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Niode:

The most sensible thing I've seen from a responsible and smart person. Bravo. I remove my hat for you.. Not like all those hypocrites here on nairaland forming what they are not. Even righteousness says the truth to end sars not to talk of you idiots.
Lastly #endsars
I will never ever support brutality of sars, same I wont support internet fraud,
#reformsars
#notointernetfraud
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
hate of poor to rich who ruin people's life in d name of yahoo(internet robbers) ... u should be shot while getting shot
����
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
OkuFaba:
With the way this girl has been tweeting about this, shes probably a victim of Sars harrasment

you must not be in someone's shoes before you know how it should feel.
it is clear enough for the blind to see, and audible enough for the deaf to hear.

her rants show that she knows and understands what is going on.

I've been ranting about this stupid SARS and government for a long time, no be say I don encounter dem before, I never even have issue with dem asshooles before but, seeing what my people are going through in the hands of the SARS, I witnessed my closed neighbor, friends and others ordeal with SARS.
these alone have been growing poison in me against those criminals.

however, I have hated police generally since I was small cos they were criminals, they are still criminals, and we don't want criminals to continue having guns against the people again.

still on still, the solution is below.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Dreadlock69(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
My honest reason I want SARS to end
1: abusive way of harrasing innocent people on the road
2: labelling someone with a iPhone or expensive gadget a fraudster
3:being tagged a fraudster with the way you dress , dreadlock ,dying , and accessories
4: stealing from people and intimidating them with guns
5: making people cry over loved ones who where caught in their snare/den
Bro lot of reasons but the shit and the plain truth they are jealous of younger people doing better and comfortable than they,
SARS killing like we ain't making pass 21
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I was on low cut and minding my business and I was told "I will shoot you and nothing will happen"

Please note: I work in a hospital
every endeavor got bad people, abi na sars go talk say I go shoot you?
Sars packed by my side longtime ago,them look me I look them, dem comot for my side ,,, I so much look responsible, if dread dey cus you wahala cut am , simple,
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by naijadrivablog: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oshey!
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobodysboo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Iphone no be gun Dreadlock no be crime MAKE I LOUD AM?
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
are u minding them, gloryfing fraud.. very stupid set of people
That's why I keep saying the citizens got very big problem. This azzezat is popular, them know she is footballer, you wey dem no know you come dress anyhow, dem girl disturb you na, I dont support Sars brutality, but still it should be reformed and also fraud should stop, youth should go to school to study hard or go learn handy work and sabi am well, half baked too much.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hotzone:

Regardless of where u work, most civilians display their hatred and rude behavior toward any policeman at any given instance and u expect that he is a wood that doesn’t have feeling...Nigeria belong to us. How many times have u seen a police on road block and u give them snacks or pure water or even passively greet them? And each time a police officer flags u down, bitterness kickstarts in ur mind....bunch of these protesters are part of Nigeria problem in as much as police do too...no one talks about morality any longer....dress the way you wish to be addressed though I know most of u are not student or not properly educated
God bless you, I go get daughter you go go bring boy with dread, na 24 strokes, moral is just lost in the society

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by King44(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Some days ago before the #endsarz I was busy thinking of dyeing my hair but it never materialized I can stand being labeled a yahoo boy and mercilessly extorted. #EndSarz
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by fairheart(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
OkuFaba:
With the way this girl has been tweeting about this, shes probably a victim of Sars harrasment

You see ? She doesn't have to be a victim to be concerned about what matters to others. Many people have been inflicted pain by SARS!!!
With the way this girl has been tweeting about this, it's possible she has strong empathy, and cannot sit idle about what matters to all of us!
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Openbusiness: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Asisat my golden goal machine baby girl, no warri, na you get the next female Balon D'or. She's always real 100%, no forming, always fighting for the masses.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Niode:
It’s only a fool that will say Sars should not end rather than reform. I really dislike those hypocrites here on Nairaland saying nonsense especially some fools up over me saying Sars should not end but reform. If to say Sars don kill your family member now, you no go get mouth to dey talk foolish talk. Stupid hypocrite people.like i should see you and break something on your heads. Even righteousness89 said the truth that Sars should end not to talk of you hypocrites hiding behind your keyboards. Sars are not doing their job but extorting from men and women who are also doing their job legitimately. Spits on you motherfuckers #endsars
Is yahoo good ?
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Chigo247(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice comments

#Endsars
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Niode:

See fool condemning people.. idiot
As if you haven’t committed any type of fraud in your life.. motherfucker
Because you have doesn't mean another have
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
James4bright:

Shut up. Your politicians made them jobless. Fix the country then fraud would natural go away.

Last fraud has reduced the crime rate in Nigeria
Then what is fraud itself?
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Excessnation: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
I just looked at the thrash you typed and I just had pity on the person that gave birth to this monumental disaster. You are a disgrace to Nigeria, an epitome of stupidity. I’m sure your father regrets not using a condom and you mother regrets not taking post pills to flush you out.
Edeyoung:
Leave our yahoo boys alone, why help fight a nigerian, for another country against your people, and foolish nigerias who are jealous of the extravagant life of these yahoo boys speak evil of them, if they give them a chance they will mob this yahoo boys and commit xenophobic attacks on them out of jealousy because they are rich and young

Many youth have left armed robberies, cultism because of this economic trends, these people the yahoo boys are targeting once stole in our land too to developed thiers, and their people didnt call them criminals or harras them for it, and they even insulted us ontop their stealing

Lets go back to history, festac 1977, when nigeria demanded the festac head from the British for the festac festival, they refused claiming ownership to it, at a point they instead to loan it to Nigeria but later changed their minds and insisted the mask was too frigile to be transported, something that doesn't even belong to them, which they stole, that same festac mask is still making millions for them at the British museum till date, Rockefeller bought one of that mask for the American museum too, these festac mask is rated along Egyptian art and greece art

So let our boys breathe did they kill Jesus, or steal from fellow Nigerians, if a nigerian defraud you report him, and if they want to go for young ritualist they know how to go about it, instead of extorting young boys and instilling fear on everyone who wants to dress as they want

These yahoo boys are moving the economy and helping people too, if you're doing you legal hustle face it, and stop hating on yahoo boys because they are richer than you are, you all are just as worse as the south africans who commit xenophobic attacks on rich and prosperous Africans

Lastly, why help Americans fight a nigerian, why shoot them for American

All i see is hate from the poor on the rich, before you begin to hate on yahoo boys hate on the politicans first and try fighting them before we can justify your hate on young rich boys

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

We dont want a society were these boys start carrying arms against the police it would be terrible
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Niode:

See stupid people here.. condemning someone for fraud.. I don’t know why you can’t mind your business rather than condemning people.. Tell me if you haven’t done any fraud In your life.. idiots.. I know you’re pained and oppressed because of the people doing fraud even Jesus our Lord did not condemn anyone not to talk to of you bloody fools that sin everyday hour.. spits
So, you cant do well in life without destroying another person's life. Nawa ooo, people like you wont see someone who made it from grass gradually, you just wan get rich over night, continue.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Aboki1993: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na criminal Attitude don't say any if u are not a criminal
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
samwillyco1:
End SARS, end corruption, end mass killings in the south east, end one region political appointment, end one region favouritism over merit, end internet fraud, end terrorism, end old people holding power in Nigeria, end unemployment, end this forceful union we find ourselves, end prostitution, end vote rigging. etc
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by RomanianNinja: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
FG, don't end SARS! Just #ReformSARS
Bastard son of a thousand fathers. You will meet your doom in the hands of those touts called SARS
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Bhol28: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Genuine SARS Reform is the solution.The risk of a total abolishment is too much
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Guyman02: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
The only way to reform SARS is to move their all their activities to Sambisa forest to engage Boko Haram and harrassing our youths wearing dreadlocks and torn jeans on the streets.

They should be renamed SABS (Special Anti Boko-Haram Squad)�

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by bptc10: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Putting tattoo's in your body is also not a crime, Muslims North and Muslims Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria, the only thing that can save this country is disintegration.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by tot(f): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Edeyoung:
Leave our yahoo boys alone, why help fight a nigerian, for another country against your people, and foolish nigerias who are jealous of the extravagant life of these yahoo boys speak evil of them, if they give them a chance they will mob this yahoo boys and commit xenophobic attacks on them out of jealousy because they are rich and young

Many youth have left armed robberies, cultism because of this economic trends, these people the yahoo boys are targeting once stole in our land too to developed thiers, and their people didnt call them criminals or harras them for it, and they even insulted us ontop their stealing

Lets go back to history, festac 1977, when nigeria demanded the festac head from the British for the festac festival, they refused claiming ownership to it, at a point they instead to loan it to Nigeria but later changed their minds and insisted the mask was too frigile to be transported, something that doesn't even belong to them, which they stole, that same festac mask is still making millions for them at the British museum till date, Rockefeller bought one of that mask for the American museum too, these festac mask is rated along Egyptian art and greece art

So let our boys breathe did they kill Jesus, or steal from fellow Nigerians, if a nigerian defraud you report him, and if they want to go for young ritualist they know how to go about it, instead of extorting young boys and instilling fear on everyone who wants to dress as they want

These yahoo boys are moving the economy and helping people too, if you're doing you legal hustle face it, and stop hating on yahoo boys because they are richer than you are, you all are just as worse as the south africans who commit xenophobic attacks on rich and prosperous Africans

All i see is hate from the poor on the rich, before you begin to hate on yahoo boys hate on the politicans first and try fighting them before we can justify your hate on young rich boys

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

We dont want a society were these boys start carrying arms against the police it would be terrible
[/s]

Thief

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by ibolord(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Guys let's do this. With the #Endsars let's tweet and upload any video of sars officers harassing innocent citizens. Let the world see what we are going through in this shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by orijo1980: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
naptu2:
ASISAT M.O.N @AsisatOshoala

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1314977305232642048

Oh boy investigate the family background?
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by topnautch: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok that is good
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by omooba969(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Edeyoung:

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

[/s]

This #ENDSARS protest is not about yahoo fvckn boys and we need to set the record straight - our society will always frown upon FRAUD of any kind.

YAHOO YAHOO is FRAUD and should be seriously dealt with as such. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Tareq1105: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Stop it my friend.

I support #Endsars but that doesn't mean I support yahoo boys.

Edeyoung:

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by solz007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Unemployment rate in the country is high already, it'll make no sense to dismiss anybody from his/her means of livelihood. All the government needs to do in a time like this is to reassess the power of SARS and make amends where necessary!

& Let's Stop being judgemental

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Alex Iwobi Hangouts With His Uncle Okocha, Nigerians React / Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.