Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS (53675 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Third Time / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by adesharp2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tor
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Hotzone(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Oil works suffer too...even doctors(from the 36hour shift to medical school suffering)

If the police feel that their salary is small and they deserve better working conditions they should strike, protest do whatever they can

They shouldn't take it out on the citizens
No be dem suffer pass

Nigeria Police(maybe all police worldwide) according to their regulations, doesn’t go on strike or protest, it’s tantamount to dismissal and damage occurs in ur place of duty, trials ensued while ur meager benefits will be automatically withheld by NPF. e get as e be fellas

Civilian life is � cool

Una no know what men dey chew!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by engrchykae(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerians talk too much,we have forgotten that we can make the police to start protesting.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by CuntMiner(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Niode:

See fool condemning people.. idiot
As if you haven’t committed any type of fraud in your life.. motherfucker
yahoo boy stop mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by hardbody: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
DAramis:
All I know is that the Buhari we know will not succumb to pressure to do what he doesn't want to do. He even said so himself few weeks ago. Last last, he will unleash the military.

The man would rather allow the country to burn before forcefully restoring order than to listen to the voice of the youths. He knows, succumbing to this would push others to make more demands in other things thereby tying his hands.

Monday is pregnant. Don't say you are not warned.

He neither watches nor listens to the news. So don't even bother to think anything will happen.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Bahdsypha(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hotzone:

Nigeria Police(maybe all police worldwide) according to their regulations, doesn’t go on strike or protest, it’s tantamount to dismissal and damage occurs in ur place of duty, trials ensued while ur meager benefits will be automatically withheld by NPF. e get as e be fellas

Civilian life is � cool

Una no know what men dey chew!

There are perks they enjoy too
They know what they signed up for
No job on earth is easy...
Their frustration is not an excuse
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by dododawa1: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:
Leave our yahoo boys alone, why help fight a nigerian, for another country against your people, and foolish nigerias who are jealous of the extravagant life of these yahoo boys speak evil of them, if they give them a chance they will mob this yahoo boys and commit xenophobic attacks on them out of jealousy because they are rich and young

Many youth have left armed robberies, cultism because of this economic trends, these people the yahoo boys are targeting once stole in our land too to developed thiers, and their people didnt call them criminals or harras them for it, and they even insulted us ontop their stealing

Lets go back to history, festac 1977, when nigeria demanded the festac head from the British for the festac festival, they refused claiming ownership to it, at a point they instead to loan it to Nigeria but later changed their minds and insisted the mask was too frigile to be transported, something that doesn't even belong to them, which they stole, that same festac mask is still making millions for them at the British museum till date, Rockefeller bought one of that mask for the American museum too, these festac mask is rated along Egyptian art and greece art

So let our boys breathe did they kill Jesus, or steal from fellow Nigerians, if a nigerian defraud you report him, and if they want to go for young ritualist they know how to go about it, instead of extorting young boys and instilling fear on everyone who wants to dress as they want

These yahoo boys are moving the economy and helping people too, if you're doing you legal hustle face it, and stop hating on yahoo boys because they are richer than you are, you all are just as worse as the south africans who commit xenophobic attacks on rich and prosperous Africans

Lastly, why help Americans fight a nigerian, why shoot them for American

All i see is hate from the poor on the rich, before you begin to hate on yahoo boys hate on the politicans first and try fighting them before we can justify your hate on young rich boys

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

We dont want a society were these boys start carrying arms against the police it would be terrible
hope you or your family not a victim of YAHOO+,#endsars supported.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Bahdsypha(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
m140:

every endeavor got bad people, abi na sars go talk say I go shoot you?
Sars packed by my side longtime ago,them look me I look them, dem comot for my side ,,, I so much look responsible, if dread dey cus you wahala cut am , simple,

I was on low cut
Shirt tucked in..corporate
I was with an iPhone(my only crime)
They probably spared you because they weren't in the mood or maybe they thought you had nothing to offer
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by OMONGBALI: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:
Leave our yahoo boys alone, why help fight a nigerian, for another country against your people, and foolish nigerias who are jealous of the extravagant life of these yahoo boys speak evil of them, if they give them a chance they will mob this yahoo boys and commit xenophobic attacks on them out of jealousy because they are rich and young

Many youth have left armed robberies, cultism because of this economic trends, these people the yahoo boys are targeting once stole in our land too to developed thiers, and their people didnt call them criminals or harras them for it, and they even insulted us ontop their stealing

Lets go back to history, festac 1977, when nigeria demanded the festac head from the British for the festac festival, they refused claiming ownership to it, at a point they instead to loan it to Nigeria but later changed their minds and insisted the mask was too frigile to be transported, something that doesn't even belong to them, which they stole, that same festac mask is still making millions for them at the British museum till date, Rockefeller bought one of that mask for the American museum too, these festac mask is rated along Egyptian art and greece art

So let our boys breathe did they kill Jesus, or steal from fellow Nigerians, if a nigerian defraud you report him, and if they want to go for young ritualist they know how to go about it, instead of extorting young boys and instilling fear on everyone who wants to dress as they want

These yahoo boys are moving the economy and helping people too, if you're doing you legal hustle face it, and stop hating on yahoo boys because they are richer than you are, you all are just as worse as the south africans who commit xenophobic attacks on rich and prosperous Africans

All i see is hate from the poor on the rich, before you begin to hate on yahoo boys hate on the politicans first and try fighting them before we can justify your hate on young rich boys

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

We dont want a society were these boys start carrying arms against the police it would be terrible

There is no difference between a thief and a Yahoo boy. Those boys are not moving the economy, they are giving Nigerians bad names! If you are one of them, or you know kindly stop now.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Omezif(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
But who tells this lady all she mentions are crime, some people are the one atimes put themselve in trouble.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by IamAsiri: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Yea, our choice of outlook should not be a death sentence.
We need no reform of an irreformable entity.
Why should SARS investigate when we have CID?
#EndSARSNow

My thoughts exactly! What's CID doing? That was the scary name we used hear then, and their jobs they did.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Aninri: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
God bless you ��dear for your attention, despite being away from the country . Asisat oshoala my most cherished female footballer. Ride on dear.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
naptu2:
ASISAT M.O.N @AsisatOshoala

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1314977305232642048
The bad reputation of being a Nigerian isn't funny
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Hotzone(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bahdsypha:

There are perks they enjoy too
They know what they signed up for
No job on earth is easy...
Their frustration is not an excuse

No perks is equivalent to the dehumanizing working environment in which the Nigeria Police thrive to sustain especially in the line of duty....they always pay the ultimate price in under equipped circumstances
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
dododawa1:
hope you or your family not a victim of YAHOO+,#endsars supported.

Yahoo plus are ritualist and i go against them

Real yahoo is not diabolical
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by flokii: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Asisat babyy preach!

I don't endorse Yahoo or any form of crime but then we must speak up for the innocent youths getting harassed and brutalized daily by men in uniform.

Last time I checked, freedom of expression is still part of the fundamental human rights in this country. So condemning people for dreadlocks, dyed hair, blings etc. is wrong

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I was on low cut
Shirt tucked in..corporate
I was with an iPhone(my only crime)
They probably spared you because they weren't in the mood or maybe they thought you had nothing to offer
They weren't in the mood n nothing to offer, well it will do harm than good if its ended instead of reform, my friend lost his father to hoodlums which are youth during lockdown . Hope you know what I meant

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

1 chilled trophy for u sir.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

This #ENDSARS protest is not about yahoo fvckn boys and we need to set the record straight - our society will always frown upon FRAUD of any kind.

YAHOO YAHOO is FRAUD and should be seriously dealt with as such. cool

And our society will always frown at the rich and d poor will always hate the rich even for no reasons

Bro wakeup

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

Thief

You're the biggest theif and a coward

Jealousy, hating on flashy boys, proverty for you for 600yrs
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by tot(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

You're the biggest theif and a coward

Jealousy, hating on flashy boys, proverty for you for 600yrs

Bros, even this your bad English is no excuse to become a thief. There are other honorable jobs you can do besides stealing. You don't even have any shame to be justifying STEALING on a public forum. What a pity.

Btw, be informed: no thief including you yahoo guys will end well. Fact.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Niode: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
yahoo boy stop mentioning me

Lol.. for you info I’m not a yahoo but I’m a Forex trader.. I earn money everyday from Monday to Friday.. so don’t quote me that I’m into yahoo.. abi Forex is fraud..
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
OMONGBALI:

There is no difference between a thief and a Yahoo boy. Those boys are not moving the economy, they are giving Nigerians bad names! If you are one of them, or you know kindly stop now.

Why not give the Nigerian good names, as ngozi okojo iweala is currently doing

Did they stop you fron giving nigeria good names
Which countries have good names to begin with

Is it the usa that legalized lgbt and even the Arab nations are still making economic deal with despite it an abomination in their religion

Inferiority comolex is your problem nothing more

Start worrying more about the bad government that has tarnished the image to the outside world
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by AsawanaDgreat: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
SARS don hear am this time. But I know say nothing go happen to them.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by CuntMiner(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Niode:

Lol.. for you info I’m not a yahoo but I’m a Forex trader.. I earn money everyday from Monday to Friday.. so don’t quote me that I’m into yahoo.. abi Forex is fraud..
shey make thunder fire you if u never do internet fraud.. na question ooooo.. no be only forex
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

Bros, even this your bad English is no excuse to become a thief. There are other honorable jobs you can do besides stealing.

Btw, be informed no thief including you yahoo guys will end well. Fact.

And your good English connote to your inferiority
Complex, but still that shouldn't make you have a proverty mindset and hate towards internet hustlers or rich young boys

My question is do you listen to Nigeria music
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by tot(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

And your good English connote to your inferiority
Complex, but still that shouldn't make you have a proverty mindset and hate towards internet hustlers or rich young boys

My question is do you listen to Nigeria music

You are a THIEF. Change your ways before you get destroyed. You are already on fast track on the path of destruction. Change while you can!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by samwillyco1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
m140:

Nice one
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Alex Iwobi Hangouts With His Uncle Okocha, Nigerians React / Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.